Married co-worker would meet me in the office early, before most others were in. She'd blow me every weekday, and at least three-four times a week we would fuck also. No birth control as she said she couldn't get pregnant. Guess it was just her hubby, or my black sperm has magical powers cuz she got knocked up. She miscarried tho about 3 weeks later, so we never had to work out what she would tell Hubby about a black baby in her belly.

Reactions: Rem503 and petco
I work with a married one now...always been flirty and likes wearing tight ass jeans that sometimes look as though her plump ass is gonna pop stitches. After a year of teasing, tempting, sneaking blunt hits and Jameson shots on breaks we eventually started to swap spit and touch each other which of course led to my hands in her top and in her panties and her jacking me off a few times.

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_122021093.jpg
    IMG_20220125_122021093.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 188
I work with a married one now...always been flirty and likes wearing tight ass jeans that sometimes look as though her plump ass is gonna pop stitches. After a year of teasing, tempting, sneaking blunt hits and Jameson shots on breaks we eventually started to swap spit and touch each other which of course led to my hands in her top and in her panties and her jacking me off a few times.
She makes those jeans look amazing

Reactions: Kneel2Zod