Older Hotwives?

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Hey there, we are a couple about your age, been in the lifestyle a long time, swinging, and variations, and still simi active today, although not as much as we were when younger. I do not see that it is a new thing, we started in the 70's, what we have seen is the change, and we actually feel the young people today are looking but not playing as much. I think it appears more active today due to the intranet. and mass media, We feel swinging or wife swapping as it was in the beginning, has been alive and well for a great many years. So nice to see older people still active in the life style what ever it is. 💋

Hey there, we are a couple about your age, been in the lifestyle a long time, swinging, and variations, and still simi active today, although not as much as we were when younger. I do not see that it is a new thing, we started in the 70's, what we have seen is the change, and we actually feel the young people today are looking but not playing as much. I think it appears more active today due to the intranet. and mass media, We feel swinging or wife swapping as it was in the beginning, has been alive and well for a great many years. So nice to see older people still active in the life style what ever it is. 💋
I agree entirely with what you say and let us hope it continues for as long as we are physically able. It is a great life for both sexes to enjoy and life was meant to be fun.

I love the way u2 think, TY for bravely posting ur adventures, we are age gap ccouple, married 20yrs, when I'm excited thinking of seeing her pleasured by a younger cocksman I'm anxious, but after I've blasted to it and limp I know I'm not near ready to tell her about my excitingly hot fantasy of her with a bare naked bigger cock touching places I've never touched and deep seeding her hot yearning needy married pussy.,

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
Older hotwives are the best. Anything over 30, but even older is even better.