On it or in it?

Where should the cum be...? We're assuming this is a single shot.

• In her pussy

• In her mouth

• In her ass

• On her pussy

• On her face

• On her ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
And the second time?
Hmmm, either deeper still, on in/on her ass. I actually like her feeling my first pulse of cream being shot in her no matter which hole. Then pull out so husband can see the second before plunging balls deep back in to finish. Third round starts on her face before the head of my cock tickles her tonsils. Let my nuts rest on her chin as my juices flow down her throat as well as off her face onto her chest.

Hmmm, either deeper still, on in/on her ass. I actually like her feeling my first pulse of cream being shot in her no matter which hole. Then pull out so husband can see the second before plunging balls deep back in to finish. Third round starts on her face before the head of my cock tickles her tonsils. Let my nuts rest on her chin as my juices flow down her throat as well as off her face onto her chest.
Ah, OK, now I get it. lol

The offer is there for you if you like