On it or in it?

Where should the cum be...? We're assuming this is a single shot.

• In her pussy

• In her mouth

• In her ass

• On her pussy

• On her face

• On her ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't tell you how cheated I feel if a guy pulls out of me and doesn't cum inside my pussy. That is my thrill. If he uses a condom I suppose I like it on my tits, tummy and pussy spread around. But NEVER wasted in a condom.

Mrs Hotwife
My wife opens her legs wider subconsciously when she feels my cock twitching and the head swelling to extra hard pre ejaculation - she also pulls my glans into her cervix so it gets drenched with my big load. Super hot how women act, without knowing, in that glorious, blissful, moment!

My wife opens her legs wider subconsciously when she feels my cock twitching and the head swelling to extra hard pre ejaculation - she also pulls my glans into her cervix so it gets drenched with my big load. Super hot how women act, without knowing, in that glorious, blissful, moment!
But would she open just as wide for another man’s seed?
Let’s find out.

Reactions: Tricky64
Hard to pick only one but if a guy was only going to give me one load it would have to be in my pussy x
First let’s hear from the other side? As a male I enjoy blowing and when you fell heat on your cuck that is a sign she is there. So I please her as she does me in my book anything goes between 2 or more. Cheers

Come on folks. This isn’t just about creampie eating, it’s about where you want to take that shot. We’ve had 27 people view this post and only 8 voted. Every one of you has an opinion, please share it. This is research. We all see the pictures , faces covered, a mouthful, a dripping kitty. Where do you prefer it? Please let us know.
You do understand you’ve presented quite a dilemma permitting only a single vote among these choices, yes???!!!!😂

Reactions: 69jd69