One experience, and want to rekindle the flame

BullCityBull

Male
Verified
This happened back in late 2019. I matched with the stag-controlled profile on one of them sites, and we messaged for a couple days. We made plans to meet up the upcoming weekend. Me willing to travel at that time, went about 1.5hrs away to meet them at a hotel. We chat and drank for a little, then we fucked while he recorded and took pictures. Something I already enjoy! She was amazing, smooth pure skin, nice ass and titties, and sucked a good one!! We went two rounds and ended the night after about two hours.
Since then, that has replayed in my head quite a bit and I want to lean into it, baby steps of course. I've done some google searches, saw that it's deeper than I thought and concluded that this is the route I want to take. Not only that, but big picture is also to find an interracial cuckold couple and be a regular bull.
Now days ,having a steady hotwife rather than fling after fling, sign me up. So I guess I have to have some questions:

1. As a new inexperienced bull, would it be best to try and find a more experienced couple or grow with a less experienced couple?
2. What kinds of indicators are there for hotwives? cuckold couple?
3. What are, if any, typical rules/boundaries do bulls/couples have? or is it more case by case?
4. Example of how your relationship is set up...

I'm sure replies will spark more questions, Teach me something yall!
I live in the Triangle area of NC. If anyone is close feel free to message me, lets talk.