One night stands

wildcat

Male
Gold
My girl years ago went to Vegas with her girlfriend she met a guy at a bar 45 minutes later they went to her room He started sucking her tits in the elevator, got her in the room took off her bra started sucking on her nipples then took her pants off lad her on the bed started eating her out got her off then she took off his pants she started giving him head pulling her hair back and forth then they fucked for 45 minutes all different ways then he took her to the Hotel window got her from behine she said it was the biggest cock she ever had he put his cock in her pussy and reached around playing with her clit She squirted and cam she told him to pull out he cam on her back and butt she tl me that story all the time best dick she ever had. .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831-170243.png
    Screenshot_20230831-170243.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 0
My girl years ago went to Vegas with her girlfriend she met a guy at a bar 45 minutes later they went to her room He started sucking her tits in the elevator, got her in the room took off her bra started sucking on her nipples then took her pants off lad her on the bed started eating her out got her off then she took off his pants she started giving him head pulling her hair back and forth then they fucked for 45 minutes all different ways then he took her to the Hotel window got her from behine she said it was the biggest cock she ever had he put his cock in her pussy and reached around playing with her clit She squirted and cam she told him to pull out he cam on her back and butt she tl me that story all the time best dick she ever had. .

Gorgeous tits and delicious nipple

Reactions: wildcat
we do as well, one of her fears early on was that she'd develop feelings with someone if she was with them regularly, doing randos with rare repeat performances has worked well for us.
One night stands have always been a favorite of my wifes. I like it because I get to taste a different mans cum. I like a variety.

Reactions: Stag and wildcat
My wife dates other men but never the same guy twice in one week. Her dates have become staying the whole night on her dates. She is going to try something new this weekend and going away with a guy for the 3 day weekend. We will see how that works
any update?

any update?
She loved the weekend with the guy. One thing she told me that kinda upset me a little was she told me they had more sex in the 3 days than her and I had in a week on our honeymoon. She reminded me that I agreed on her being with others and I should be happy for her. She made me admit I jacked off all 3 days to the thought of them together.
I guess I will have to get used to it because she plans on more such sex trips.

She loved the weekend with the guy. One thing she told me that kinda upset me a little was she told me they had more sex in the 3 days than her and I had in a week on our honeymoon. She reminded me that I agreed on her being with others and I should be happy for her. She made me admit I jacked off all 3 days to the thought of them together.
excellent.

Reactions: DonD
It's a beautiful circle. She has better sex with other guys and this excites you so much you can't stop wanking while she's out. You know you should save it to welcome her back but a part of you wants her to be disappointed with you because it reinforces how good the other guy was. You both start craving her nights away for your own different reasons. Like I said...beautiful.

It's a beautiful circle. She has better sex with other guys and this excites you so much you can't stop wanking while she's out. You know you should save it to welcome her back but a part of you wants her to be disappointed with you because it reinforces how good the other guy was. You both start craving her nights away for your own different reasons. Like I said...beautiful.
You say about reinforcing how good the other guys are, there have been a few times she asked me if I wanted to fuck her when she got home from a night with another guy. When I couldn't do it because I had wanked to much, she just tells me it is OK, it wouldn't be as good as last night anyway.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
was this her first time with someone she just met? any more adventures?

My wife works for a caterer doing events like weddings , fund raisers and retirement parties. She routinely meets men at these events and has sex either on a break or after the event. They are in the classic sense one night stands. On rare occasions she will have a repeat encounter with someone she has fucked at an event but mainly she enjoys meeting new lovers.

You say about reinforcing how good the other guys are, there have been a few times she asked me if I wanted to fuck her when she got home from a night with another guy. When I couldn't do it because I had wanked to much, she just tells me it is OK, it wouldn't be as good as last night anyway.
That is definitely the time to offer to go down on her. It reinforces your guilt at not being able to reclaim her properly while confirming to her your reduced status and your willing acceptance of her having better sex with other guys.

That is definitely the time to offer to go down on her. It reinforces your guilt at not being able to reclaim her properly while confirming to her your reduced status and your willing acceptance of her having better sex with other guys.
I will have to try it. I know i have eaten her a few time after she has done someone else and it seems she really liked it