One of our favorite memories

Marknsusan

We both have memories over the years. But one of my favorites was with her first love (a very vanilla guy), who is also one of my good friends from high school.

The three of us went on a fishing trip and shared a hotel room. He watched like a hawk as Susan stripped naked and we had sex in front of him. She tried to get him to join us but he didn’t get it. After we were done she went over to his bed. They were kissing and all over each other but he was afraid to fuck her, so she told him that she wanted him inside. He asked about me and she told him that it was ok. One of the hotter moments was she told him to come inside her.

Then Susan came back to our bed and grabbed my arm because she wanted both of us. He still didn’t get the message so he watched us again. After we were done she went back to his bed again. After some kissing and touching she looked at me and said “how would you like to watch?” So she got in position and he fucked her doggy until he came in her.

We went to sleep. Got up early. He watched me fuck Susan again in the morning. Then she went back to his bed.

They started fucking and I watched until he groaned and came inside her. I got up. Showered. Shaved. And when I came out he was still on top of her and inside her. I recall when he got off her he looked down to see her pussy when he pulled out.

Sounds like you have a lot more stories to share then. Shame he had to stop fucking your wife
We have been at this for a long time, so yeah. Lots of stories with him and others. We have no regrets other than him hooking up with that jealous lady. But it is what it is.

We both have memories over the years. But one of my favorites was with her first love (a very vanilla guy), who is also one of my good friends from high school.

The three of us went on a fishing trip and shared a hotel room. He watched like a hawk as Susan stripped naked and we had sex in front of him. She tried to get him to join us but he didn’t get it. After we were done she went over to his bed. They were kissing and all over each other but he was afraid to fuck her, so she told him that she wanted him inside. He asked about me and she told him that it was ok. One of the hotter moments was she told him to come inside her.

Then Susan came back to our bed and grabbed my arm because she wanted both of us. He still didn’t get the message so he watched us again. After we were done she went back to his bed again. After some kissing and touching she looked at me and said “how would you like to watch?” So she got in position and he fucked her doggy until he came in her.

We went to sleep. Got up early. He watched me fuck Susan again in the morning. Then she went back to his bed.

They started fucking and I watched until he groaned and came inside her. I got up. Showered. Shaved. And when I came out he was still on top of her and inside her. I recall when he got off her he looked down to see her pussy when he pulled out.
I enjoyed your story. My best friend was my exwifes preferred and primary sex partner before and after we married. We took many 3 day trips together where she would share the bed with him and I would sleep alone. If we had a 2 bedroom unit they would have a room to themselves. I would always get up early and make coffee and prepare breakfast. Back then everyone smoked and he would wake up and go out on the hotel balcony for a smoke. It was humbling to take him a cup of coffee knowing he had just finished screwing my wife. I would guess they would screw 5 or 6 times during a weekend and she would never screw me. It was also a turn on that I would catch her topless or nude in front him but when I walked in the room she would put on a robe. It was given that these weekends were for their pleasure not mine and I was fine with it. As odd as it might seem the emotions I would feel on these trips was like a drug and I could not get enough.