Our first experience

Jan 30, 2023
Hi all, new here and new to the hotwife life. Couple in their 30s here and thought I would relate our recent experience.

We only recently tried our first experience. The wife had been flirting with someone at work, not in the same area as her and only their temporarily. She is late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She found him extremely attractive and talked about flirting with him a lot which turned me on. We started fantasising at first and then pushing the boundaries more and more. We talked about what we would expect from it all very thoroughly before doing it but both of us didn't really think it would happen.

She gave him her number at work and then all of a sudden he was texting her one weekend getting us both turned on. She had been teasing him saying maybe he should come over and fuck her. All of a sudden they had it booked in for one a Saturday night. I disappeared for the night and went to hang out with a friend. I was so turned on I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. He came over and I was probably out for about 3 hours while they had fun together. I then returned home and she told me about it and we fucked like crazy.

When he came over apparently there was a lot of touching and kissing at first. Then she undressed for him and let him play and feel her body, paying lots of attention to her tits. She got down on her knees and pulled his cock out. She says it was oddly similar to mine but uncircumcised instead of cut like me. She licked it, kissed it and sucked, along with playing with his balls for a good half an hour or so. It ended up with some fairly firm face fucking which she loved. Then he paid her careful attention and seems to have enjoyed all areas of her body.

They ended up fucking for ages in a whole host of positions and places. She said she came so hard on his dick and it got pretty messy.

That's the short version of it. I said they could meet up again and was happy to be part of it, but he got a bit weird about being involved with a lady that was hitched. He has since moved interstate.

We aren't the normal hotwife/cuck couple as the whole humiliation side of it isn't for us. Just a couple exploring some fun times. Photo attached for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 824
A lot of my affairs were with co-workers. You have plenty of time to get to know them well, you actually LIKE each other before you do anything sexual, and they have as much to lose as you do so there is little to worry aboout there also. My affairs all ended pleasantly, mostly because wives/gf's were asking quesitons about all the OT they were working. LOL
VERY prertty lady too. Love the outfit.

J (the wife)

Reactions: N_T_22
A lot of my affairs were with co-workers. You have plenty of time to get to know them well, you actually LIKE each other before you do anything sexual, and they have as much to lose as you do so there is little to worry aboout there also. My affairs all ended pleasantly, mostly because wives/gf's were asking quesitons about all the OT they were working. LOL
VERY prertty lady too. Love the outfit.

J (the wife)
Totally agree, workplace can be a great place to form some sexual tension. That is definitely what happened with her. Was about 3-4 months worth of lead up to it all happening

We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. Yea it's weird at first but you get more comfy with is the more you do it.
It's not cuck at all for us, no humiliation at all, just good sex with an extra guy she enjoys. We take turns doing her and belive me she likes when he's with us more than she will ever admit.

We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. Yea it's weird at first but you get more comfy with is the more you do it.
It's not cuck at all for us, no humiliation at all, just good sex with an extra guy she enjoys. We take turns doing her and belive me she likes when he's with us more than she will ever admit.
Yep that's the path I feel down

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Hi all, new here and new to the hotwife life. Couple in their 30s here and thought I would relate our recent experience.

We only recently tried our first experience. The wife had been flirting with someone at work, not in the same area as her and only their temporarily. She is late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She found him extremely attractive and talked about flirting with him a lot which turned me on. We started fantasising at first and then pushing the boundaries more and more. We talked about what we would expect from it all very thoroughly before doing it but both of us didn't really think it would happen.

She gave him her number at work and then all of a sudden he was texting her one weekend getting us both turned on. She had been teasing him saying maybe he should come over and fuck her. All of a sudden they had it booked in for one a Saturday night. I disappeared for the night and went to hang out with a friend. I was so turned on I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. He came over and I was probably out for about 3 hours while they had fun together. I then returned home and she told me about it and we fucked like crazy.

When he came over apparently there was a lot of touching and kissing at first. Then she undressed for him and let him play and feel her body, paying lots of attention to her tits. She got down on her knees and pulled his cock out. She says it was oddly similar to mine but uncircumcised instead of cut like me. She licked it, kissed it and sucked, along with playing with his balls for a good half an hour or so. It ended up with some fairly firm face fucking which she loved. Then he paid her careful attention and seems to have enjoyed all areas of her body.

They ended up fucking for ages in a whole host of positions and places. She said she came so hard on his dick and it got pretty messy.

That's the short version of it. I said they could meet up again and was happy to be part of it, but he got a bit weird about being involved with a lady that was hitched. He has since moved interstate.

We aren't the normal hotwife/cuck couple as the whole humiliation side of it isn't for us. Just a couple exploring some fun times. Photo attached for your viewing pleasure.
first of many cocks I hope.

Shes hot and so sexy..mmm

Sexy Story.. You have a very special & sexy wife!!!

Very nice story!

My wife has worked for stock broker companies for years. And they are 99% men, but with all female staffs (secretaries, etc.) And that's where my wife has found the ideal source for guys. She selects only married men (so no attachment), and with at least one kid- and usually at least 10 years younger than her - she says they can get it up a lot more than one time like with an older guy - she's 58. And finally finds a guy that is ok with me being there.

My wife has worked for stock broker companies for years. And they are 99% men, but with all female staffs (secretaries, etc.) And that's where my wife has found the ideal source for guys. She selects only married men (so no attachment), and with at least one kid- and usually at least 10 years younger than her - she says they can get it up a lot more than one time like with an older guy - she's 58. And finally finds a guy that is ok with me being there.
58? good for her.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
58? good for her.
My wife could pass for early 40's. She works out, watches what she eats. And that why one of our favorite things is to go into one of the bars around one of the colleges near us. And it's these guys where the fun begins. And when she picks one of them say for a "in the car in the parking lot" blow job - she knows she's goin to get a rock hard cock - and that won't take long to cum - and tastes the best.

The picture is so sexy.... love the matching garter belt except the panty needs to be wore over the garter belt. This way when the Bull says to take off her panty at the restaurant table and place it on the table..... it's easy for your wife to do so. Yes, that makes her "Wet"

Reactions: Coup_de_grace