Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

New years eve was AMAZING! Exactly what my mind and body needed! I danced my Buns off naked at the swinger's club with my Bulls, got tipsy, and had a wild time for this wild girl! I had sex in public, a first for me and my Bulls. So many people watched us!!
Lisa, what was Nick doing durring all this.???

I have no clue.
My wife goes out all the time and orders me to stay home. She gives me housework assignments that are expected to be done before she gets home. I wouldn't dare protest or get mad. Maybe you need to give Nick some behavoir training like I received. He should be happy and obediently waiting to lick you clean when you get home and listen to your stories about the fun times you had with your bulls.

My wife goes out all the time and orders me to stay home. She gives me housework assignments that are expected to be done before she gets home. I wouldn't dare protest or get mad. Maybe you need to give Nick some behavoir training like I received. He should be happy and obediently waiting to lick you clean when you get home and listen to your stories about the fun times you had with your bulls.
i must do the same dressed in my housemaid outfit,sometimes she send her friend,or familymember over to see if i,m doing her tasks properly,and mostly i get a over the knee spanking with my sissiepanties on my ancles because she loves it,no matter how good i,ve cleaned,ironing clothes etc,and i must say sometimes i cry because it hurts ,but i confess i did housework tasks not as good as she wants,knowing i gonna get a hard spanking in return

Attachments

• teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 25
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 24
i must do the same dressed in my housemaid outfit,sometimes she send her friend,or familymember over to see if i,m doing her tasks properly,and mostly i get a over the knee spanking with my sissiepanties on my ancles because she loves it,no matter how good i,ve cleaned,ironing clothes etc,and i must say sometimes i cry because it hurts ,but i confess i did housework tasks not as good as she wants,knowing i gonna get a hard spanking in return
My wife also has people to watch me and make sure I get my work done.My wife has a sister.She is a spoiled little princess bitch who loves watching me get punished by my wife. She sometimes comes over to supervise me while wife is out. When she is is here the rule is that I must obey her.She knows I'm on a tight schedule and barely given time to complete my work. So she will make me give her a pedicure or cook her something just to put me behind. Then she sits back and enjoys watching me scurry to catch up,knowing I won't. If I come close she will delibertly create more work for me. When my wife walks in and sees I did not finish my list, the cane comes out and there are no excuses. My bitch sister in law tells my wife I had a bad lazy attiude and sassed her which gets me my mouth washed out with soap and a caining.

My wife also has people to watch me and make sure I get my work done.My wife has a sister.She is a spoiled little princess bitch who loves watching me get punished by my wife. She sometimes comes over to supervise me while wife is out. When she is is here the rule is that I must obey her.She knows I'm on a tight schedule and barely given time to complete my work. So she will make me give her a pedicure or cook her something just to put me behind. Then she sits back and enjoys watching me scurry to catch up,knowing I won't. If I come close she will delibertly create more work for me. When my wife walks in and sees I did not finish my list, the cane comes out and there are no excuses. My bitch sister in law tells my wife I had a bad lazy attiude and sassed her which gets me my mouth washed out with soap and a caining.
Would you to see your SIL get fucked senseless? Do ever think about get even with your tormentors (or seeing them get some comeuppance) ?

Would you to see your SIL get fucked senseless? Do ever think about get even with your tormentors (or seeing them get some comeuppance) ?
No. As a masochist sub to my wife I enjoy this lifestyle. My wife is quite sadistic and dominant,deriving sexual pleasure from my pain and humiliation. I get my sexual enjoyment from her cruel treatment of me. We complement each other completly and our dynamic is a result of years learning about each other. But the big revelation came when we were just kids. She and her sister enjoyed watching and laughing as my mother whipped my ass when I was disobedient.That is where our future dynamic was born.

No. As a masochist sub to my wife I enjoy this lifestyle. My wife is quite sadistic and dominant,deriving sexual pleasure from my pain and humiliation. I get my sexual enjoyment from her cruel treatment of me. We complement each other completly and our dynamic is a result of years learning about each other. But the big revelation came when we were just kids. She and her sister enjoyed watching and laughing as my mother whipped my ass when I was disobedient.That is where our future dynamic was born.
PS check the pm i sent you.

So, my Bulls picked me up from Jaime's apartment, and we headed to the Swingers club. It was sooo cold! All I had on was just my little black dress and heels! I left my coat at home! When we got to the club, I was so nervous, but the Atmosphere was great and very welcoming! The people running the club knew Everette and the guys were bringing me and they took us to our VIP room area which had a mini bar, couches, and viewing areas. Our VIP room was really close to the Dance floor, where the main party was happening. We sat down and started talking with some of the other couples that were there. There was one couple who seemed VERY interested in me, so I let them sit next to us. They kept looking over at me and staring at me. It made me feel really self-conscious because I wasn't used to having women look at me like that. Later on, there was another guy and girl sitting across from us, and the girl asked me if I would dance with her boyfriend. So, I went out onto the dance floor and danced for him while his girlfriend watched from the sidelines. After dancing for the guy, I went back into the VIP room to get drinks for everyone. While I was getting their drinks, Everette came over to me and gave me a drink. He told me that he had been wanting to talk to me for a long time and that he wanted me to know how much he appreciated me! Wowww! That was so sweet! I felt special! Lol! When I was done getting everyone's drinks, I headed back towards the VIP room. and my Bulls wanted to start having fun! I could tell by the way they looked at each other, that they were ready to go all in! SO I took off my little black dress and stayed in my heels. My Bulls got naked too and we started playing around. I sucked on Everette's cock and then the other bull fucked me doggy style. Everyone was watching us! It was amazing!! I loved it! I was so turned on! It felt so good! Then, when the guy pulled out of me, the other bull (who was fucking me) came all over my ass! It was awesome! I didn't even have to ask him to cum on me. He did it himself! How hot is that? Lol!
I couldn't believe how wonderful this night was turning out to be! We ended up staying for a lot longer than I expected to, but my Bulls had a blast!