Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

My Husband Nick is still mad at me for what happened in the Club and VIP room two weekends ago! I can't believe he is being so childish! I am honestly so fed up with him now! This is our biggest fight since starting the lifestyle, so I am concerned! My Bulls are even mad at my Husband Nick too, so it has been great to have their support on all of the shenanigans with my husband!
Your Bulls should be NO part of any disagreement with your husband. In fact, they shouldn’t even know about them.
Sounds like you and your husband need to talk more and set clear boundaries.
That doesn’t mean boundaries can’t change, but there is obviously either a lack of communication or a lack of respect inside your marriage.
Neither is good in this lifestyle.

Reactions: JustWhatWeLike
Just read all this thread! I hope the story is true! As it’s very hot! Like you are Lisa! However I struggle to believe it, have a great NYE! Start the new year on the right foot and send us all some pics! Happy new year 😃

Reactions: coastalkid
we will all know whether it is true by the pics and or the summaries that Lisa gives us doubt that she will give us much info

So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!
Sounds like you had more of a victory lap than walk of shame.

Reactions: KennyA