Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

Well you no longer a hotwife. The term Cheater would better describe your actions. Honesty, trust and open communication are the foundations of the lifestyle.
Believe what you want to justify your actions. I wouldn’t believe for a minute Nick doesn’t know whats up with New Years.
If this narrative is correct,
I would be making plans on him liquidating this marriage.

Well you no longer a hotwife. The term Cheater would better describe your actions. Honesty, trust, and open communication are the foundations of the lifestyle.
Believe what you want to justify your actions. I wouldn’t believe for a minute Nick doesn’t know what's up with New Year.
If this narrative is correct,
I would be making plans for him to liquidate this marriage.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: KennyA
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

You must be so excited about your NYE plans! I’ll bet you can’t wait for this week to pass. Will you have to spend Christmas with Nick and your family? Have you talked to any of your friends that you said you are “hanging out” with on NYE to get your story straight In case Nick asks? Why do suppose Nick is being so difficult about all this? Have you been able to talk much with him?

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
You must be so excited about your NYE plans! I’ll bet you can’t wait for this week to pass. Will you have to spend Christmas with Nick and your family? Have you talked to any of your friends that you said you are “hanging out” with on NYE to get your story straight In case Nick asks? Why do suppose Nick is being so difficult about all this? Have you been able to talk much with him?
Yes! everything is coming together really well. got my alibi and so much more ready!