Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

That was out of my control! But Nick said he was mad about the other guys he didn't know too! I just feel like he is flaking out on us in the lifestyle!
Then it’s time to reevaluate the lifestyle.
Nicks concern may be your safety and some breach of communication when the other four got involved. If that’s the case then he has a point.

This whole thing could blow up big time. Could Nick affect your Yoga business by leaking info on your lifestyle? How would your family (blood relatives) react if they found out? All of this has to be putting a damper on the real fun you could be having. Once again, would this be as fun without Nick? Does having Nick as a husband make this more fun for you? It sounds like Nick is really regretting this.

No, he would be my Cuck again!
If I was in Nicks place you would never have had this problem. He should drop to his knees and beg your forgiveness. It sounds like you need to learn how to use a cane. Nick needs to either man up and put on pants and leave you or put on a dress and grovel at your feet offering total obedience.

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
This whole thing could blow up big time. Could Nick affect your Yoga business by leaking info on your lifestyle? How would your family (blood relatives) react if they found out? All of this has to be putting a damper on the real fun you could be having. Once again, would this be as fun without Nick? Does having Nick as a husband make this more fun for you? It sounds like Nick is really regretting this.
Nick is messing up what we had!! Sure, he could affect my business and our family lives, but he would be outing himself too!

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
If I was in Nicks place you would never have had this problem. He should drop to his knees and beg your forgiveness. It sounds like you need to learn how to use a cane. Nick needs to either man up and put on pants and leave you or put on a dress and grovel at your feet offering total obedience.
I'll bet Nick goes full-on passive aggressive and burns this to the ground. He's probably feeling like a caged animal that's not ready to drink the Kool-Aid just yet.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream