Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

So much to say about this, don't know where to begin. The OP IS "a slut". Period. If her husband doesn't want that, then she needs to tone this down and get back to where they both were on the same page. HE obviously is NOT in to being some kind of "cuck" and his reaction is NORMAL for most men. Lisa...YOU are the problem here. You need to understand what you have done here and YOU need to apologize for acting the way you did. You need to let him know you understand his frustration with how you let this go, that you made a huge mistake and you need to let him know that HE is the most important thing in your life...NOT SOME RANDOM SEXUAL encounters with strangers that are done against his will.

Stop this entire lifestyle NOW. Just give it time to simmer down and then come up with something that will please you both. I know this sounds odd coming from me, and it's a bit difficult for me to explain my seeming contradictions, but they really are not. I advocate for the wives here to take full advantage of everything their husbands have told them that they desire. Including "cheating" if it's been encouraged by the husband. But I've also ALWAYS advocated for preserving the primary relationship at all costs. This road you are on is unsustainable and it's no longer fun or healthy for your relationship.

You may find this difficult to believe, given my attitude and experiences, but if my husband actually told me "NO" to anything I'm doing and meant it....I would stop it. We have too much together to throw it away. In the end, no matter which games we play in the lifestyle, I don't want him unhappy with me or the way I behave. I've embarrassed him plenty, humiliated him plenty, cheated too many times to count, etc. That said, I never did it with the thought that he would truly disapprove of it. If he did disapprove, I would stop. I've certainly pushed my sexual behaviors beyond what nearly any wife would do. But my husband and I have the closest relationship of any other couple I've known. I would never risk that if it came down to a problem.

This may not seem entirely rational from ME of all people, but I've probably given a wrong impression that somehow I would continue this all at the risk of my family. I would NOT.

Mrs Hotwife

So much to say about this, don't know where to begin. The OP IS "a slut". Period. If her husband doesn't want that, then she needs to tone this down and get back to where they both were on the same page. HE obviously is NOT in to being some kind of "cuck" and his reaction is NORMAL for most men. Lisa...YOU are the problem here. You need to understand what you have done here and YOU need to apologize for acting the way you did. You need to let him know you understand his frustration with how you let this go, that you made a huge mistake and you need to let him know that HE is the most important thing in your life...NOT SOME RANDOM SEXUAL encounters with strangers that are done against his will.

Stop this entire lifestyle NOW. Just give it time to simmer down and then come up with something that will please you both. I know this sounds odd coming from me, and it's a bit difficult for me to explain my seeming contradictions, but they really are not. I advocate for the wives here to take full advantage of everything their husbands have told them that they desire. Including "cheating" if it's been encouraged by the husband. But I've also ALWAYS advocated for preserving the primary relationship at all costs. This road you are on is unsustainable and it's no longer fun or healthy for your relationship.

You may find this difficult to believe, given my attitude and experiences, but if my husband actually told me "NO" to anything I'm doing and meant it....I would stop it. We have too much together to throw it away. In the end, no matter which games we play in the lifestyle, I don't want him unhappy with me or the way I behave. I've embarrassed him plenty, humiliated him plenty, cheated too many times to count, etc. That said, I never did it with the thought that he would truly disapprove of it. If he did disapprove, I would stop. I've certainly pushed my sexual behaviors beyond what nearly any wife would do. But my husband and I have the closest relationship of any other couple I've known. I would never risk that if it came down to a problem.

This may not seem entirely rational from ME of all people, but I've probably given a wrong impression that somehow I would continue this all at the risk of my family. I would NOT.

Mrs Hotwife
The voice of reason. Listen to her.(y)

Mrs Hotwife
I agree 100% with everything said above! Have all the fun you want as long as the primary relationship is preserved!

Come clean to him if that's possible if not find out why coming home after fucking your bulls will easily give you away eventually the it becomes awkward and cheating good luck

Come clean to him if that's possible if not find out why coming home after fucking your bulls will easily give you away eventually the it becomes awkward and cheating good luck
Both of these important relationships to me have become so polarized. following one destroys the other!

Say sorry for the extra guys that come originally, and that won't happen again and you want to have a night with your guys/ guy where ever that is come clean it's the only way offer to Cuck nick with sex completion. But if your found out and that could be likely it would be disastrous