Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

It's obvious that the communication has gone astray and he's not thought things through properly at the beginning
Both of you need to properly communicate and get from each other what you want from it all. Each of you need to talk without the other interrupting for 5 minutes explaining your reasons for why your both at each other's throats. Listen to each other besides you problems are very different to the norm that couples experience
Both give a compromise positions remember you are married to each other so give and take is important
Arrange to talk about it again whenever with a status quo in position but keep talking

That’s what he’s probably pissed about. Those pictures finding their way to a family member seeing them.
Thats a legit fear. Shit gets around these days. Some info got out on my wife once which cost her carreer. We had to relocate it got so bad. We realized the real danger of pics taken willy nilly. Luckily It was shilded from most of the family cuz we lived so far away and no one saw them. The little bit of family gossip could be explained away but in the bussiness world it hurt us.

Sorry Lisa just a bit confused seems a daft question but do you fuck your bulls? It's just I thought nick maybe not be able to cope with you having fucking sex. Some guys only seem able to be comfortable with oral

Feeling the distinct possibility of dropping the "Wife" off of the "Hotwife" lifestyle. "If you want to find happiness, find gratitude."
Sweetheart, it seems you now know that old saying,, The grass ain't always greener on the other side.

You and Nick are done as far as a married couple, you have blinders on and can only see the other side with all that beautiful Green grass just waiting for you, but In reality it's dark brown burned wasted foul diseased worm-grass , only it's telling you that it's beautiful green grass and sad thing is Nick can see it for what it Really is and is trying to save you from it but Your Blind

Reactions: charisma1986
Sweetheart, it seems you now know that old saying,, The grass ain't always greener on the other side.

You and Nick are done as far as a married couple, you have blinders on and can only see the other side with all that beautiful Green grass just waiting for you, but In reality it's dark brown burned wasted foul diseased worm-grass , only it's telling you that it's beautiful green grass and sad thing is Nick can see it for what it Really is and is trying to save you from it but Your Blind
Yes. My interpertation of the green grass is once you go to the other side then the side you were once on is now the other side. Problem is you might realize the grass was greener there after all but you won't be able to go back.

I see it's not even 4 years marriage, so call it quits and give both of you freedom,, married life is not for you, your going to be a miserable old hag and a lonely one at that. You will see Nick in another 5 years not anywhere near that lifestyle and re-married and with 2 or 3 kids of his own he will look very happy and a father and husband, and you will see his new wife and she will be beautiful a mother to his children and then he will look in your direction and see you,,,,all alone wrecked looking from always being passed around as a cum dump and kicked to the curb when a bull is done with you, you'll have sores all over your body from all the guys throwing you from one bull to another and your snatch will have long long ago turned barren unable to conceive a child your uterus will have been smashed and pulverized into oblivion and smell unfathomably horrible that even acid soap couldn't even clean up .
Your boods will hang so low nothing can perk them up cause all the titty fucking pounded them to smithereens, and your hips gone cause men don't have shapely hips , saying this cause you will have so much cum pumped into you that now your hormone levels will have more testosterone in it then a normal man does , that will cause you to grow a beard and tons of body hair that can't be shaven away fast enough 5 o'clock shadow entire body.
No bull will come close to then and that's when you will see Nick your ex husband that tried to prevent all this from happening in the first place.

He will see you from afar and put his family in the car and drive away - leaving you again, to be a miserable old wretched person of a former woman.

All that will happen,but there IS a silver lining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,, You did it Yourrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrr wayyyyyyyy

Sorry Lisa I've been thinking about this. I think Nick is having a control problem. From what you say you have become a hotwife that I am sure is has been with both permissions as it were, therefore nick at the begining would have a say in your sexual behaviour
Suddenly you so loved the lifestyle that you kind of took over hedonistically with your bulls and others that they brought along Nick has kind of, please correct me if I'm wrong not able to control the situation and of course you. Simplistically Cuckolds enjoy being very subservient and get off on not being in control of what their wives do Nick may not have that mentality and the whole control thing has escaped and blown up with him as it were.
I'm Not taking sides your able to enjoy being owned as it were and nick has lost control of the situation as well as his own. There is an old saying "slowly slowly catchy monkey" but best proberally sit down and talk to each other

Word of advice. Many people here will encourage you to be a Hotwife, that’s their fantasy, their kick. They don’t care about your marriage. So their advice is self serving. The bulls don’t give a fuck about you. Just your pussy. They too are not people you should consult with. You married your husband and your marriage comes first. Not your pussy, the perverts here giving the wrong advice or lastly the bulls.

Sorry Lisa I've been thinking about this. I think Nick is having a control problem. From what you say you have become a hotwife that I am sure is has been with both permissions as it were, therefore nick at the begining would have a say in your sexual behaviour
Suddenly you so loved the lifestyle that you kind of took over hedonistically with your bulls and others that they brought along Nick has kind of, please correct me if I'm wrong not able to control the situation and of course you. Simplistically Cuckolds enjoy being very subservient and get off on not being in control of what their wives do Nick may not have that mentality and the whole control thing has escaped and blown up with him as it were.
I'm Not taking sides your able to enjoy being owned as it were and nick has lost control of the situation as well as his own. There is an old saying "slowly slowly catchy monkey" but best proberally sit down and talk to each other
Since when did she say her husband is a cuckold? Don’t bring that feeble pathetic excuse for a man crap into it. He’s a normal guy, a Stag. Bing difference.

Reactions: charisma1986
You are implying he is a cuckold and describing the attributes of one of those pathetic men. He’s a Stag. Enjoys sharing his wife and watching. Clearly he is not into humiliation and degradation. He has self respect. And doesn’t appreciate his wife disrespecting him.

You are implying he is a cuckold and describing the attributes of one of those pathetic men. He’s a Stag. Enjoys sharing his wife and watching. Clearly he is not into humiliation and degradation. He has self respect. And doesn’t appreciate his wife disrespecting him.
Think there is a misunderstanding, Password said:

Cuckolds enjoy being very subservient and get off on not being in control of what their wives do Nick may not have that mentality
Sounds like they're saying the opposite - that Nick is not enjoying this because he does not have a cuckhold mentality and thus does not want to feel subservient or humiliated.

Think there is a misunderstanding, Password said:

Sounds like they're saying the opposite - that Nick is not enjoying this because he does not have a cuckhold mentality and thus does not want to feel subservient or humiliated.
Thanks majorem exactly

I see it's not even 4 years marriage, so call it quits and give both of you freedom,, married life is not for you, your going to be a miserable old hag and a lonely one at that. You will see Nick in another 5 years not anywhere near that lifestyle and re-married and with 2 or 3 kids of his own he will look very happy and a father and husband, and you will see his new wife and she will be beautiful a mother to his children and then he will look in your direction and see you,,,,all alone wrecked looking from always being passed around as a cum dump and kicked to the curb when a bull is done with you, you'll have sores all over your body from all the guys throwing you from one bull to another and your snatch will have long long ago turned barren unable to conceive a child your uterus will have been smashed and pulverized into oblivion and smell unfathomably horrible that even acid soap couldn't even clean up .
Your boods will hang so low nothing can perk them up cause all the titty fucking pounded them to smithereens, and your hips gone cause men don't have shapely hips , saying this cause you will have so much cum pumped into you that now your hormone levels will have more testosterone in it then a normal man does , that will cause you to grow a beard and tons of body hair that can't be shaven away fast enough 5 o'clock shadow entire body.
No bull will come close to then and that's when you will see Nick your ex husband that tried to prevent all this from happening in the first place.

He will see you from afar and put his family in the car and drive away - leaving you again, to be a miserable old wretched person of a former woman.

All that will happen,but there IS a silver lining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,, You did it Yourrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrr wayyyyyyyy
uh, you forgot grey hair, short term memory loss & arthritis.

So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!
Hello lisa
I don't think I have the authority to give advice on this subject, I'm nobody to do it, so I'll just give you my opinion.

do not give up on your marriage but also on the lifestyle you want to live, in that aspect you have to be smarter, control the situation in your favor, as has been mentioned before, I think it is prudent to talk to your husband, but do not let things get cold things, you have to try to sexualize the events that happened, clearly Nick had fantasies about it and it is likely that in the back of his mind he still enjoys what happened, these adverse events were possible but they are not the end of things you have to try to do Let him remember the powerful excitement of the cuckold lifestyle. A simple search for "guide to return to the cuckolded husband" will give you many ideas and guidance on how to start, I hope you succeed and you can save your relationship and at the same time live this experience.

life is only one do not let it pass

I don't know if both of you are reading this but I hope so. I'm a cuckold in a FLM and live under my wifes thumb with some pretty strict rules. If a problem arises we discuss our issues but not if there is friction or anger present. We do something like a timeout. We try to discontinue the aggravating behavoir and go to our neutral corners and give it some time. Wait till the anger wanes off, then we can discuss the problem in a productive way. It doesn't feel natural for either of us to be on an even playing field because in our marriage she assumes the high road and I the low. But we accept the discomfort for the sake of the marriage. It's like a fail-safe check. When resolved we assume out traditional
roles . But the point I'm trying to make is the power of going neutral for a time to cool off then approaching the problem with calm emotions and clear thinking. Give it a try before you fall into a mindset that causes you to make rash decisions.