Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

Exactly how I feel, this is his problem!

That was out of my control! But Nick said he was mad about the other guys he didn't know too! I just feel like he is flaking out on us in the lifestyle!
Yeah think you need to take at least some responsibility here. At any point you could have stopped, you could have gotten dressed and cleaned up some.

Reading through this thread it sounds like you two did a poor job communicating about what would be and would not be okay with both of you.

Does not seem to be much respect going either way.

And sounds like maybe there are other issues besides thism

I don't know if both of you are reading this but I hope so. I'm a cuckold in a FLM and live under my wifes thumb with some pretty strict rules. If a problem arises we discuss our issues but not if there is friction or anger present. We do something like a timeout. We try to discontinue the aggravating behavoir and go to our neutral corners and give it some time. Wait till the anger wanes off, then we can discuss the problem in a productive way. It doesn't feel natural for either of us to be on an even playing field because in our marriage she assumes the high road and I the low. But we accept the discomfort for the sake of the marriage. It's like a fail-safe check. When resolved we assume out traditional
roles . But the point I'm trying to make is the power of going neutral for a time to cool off then approaching the problem with calm emotions and clear thinking. Give it a try before you fall into a mindset that causes you to make rash decisions.
P.S. Aren't you concerned about VD? Did you vette all eight of those guys?

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
It does seem quite a lot Lisa, 8 guys I know this would be regarded as a gangbang which lots of Hotwives delve in but I don't think it was organised and there would have been some safety issues. Perhaps nick was concerned about that and the lack of planning being fucked by 8 guys is quite something you know. What I am saying is your bulls have taken over but Nick is your hubby when does he get a look in?
Agree as well you need to keep a check for STDs

Hello lisa
I don't think I have the authority to give advice on this subject, I'm nobody to do it, so I'll just give you my opinion.

do not give up on your marriage but also on the lifestyle you want to live, in that aspect you have to be smarter, control the situation in your favor, as has been mentioned before, I think it is prudent to talk to your husband, but do not let things get cold things, you have to try to sexualize the events that happened, clearly Nick had fantasies about it and it is likely that in the back of his mind he still enjoys what happened, these adverse events were possible but they are not the end of things you have to try to do Let him remember the powerful excitement of the cuckold lifestyle. A simple search for "guide to return to the cuckolded husband" will give you many ideas and guidance on how to start, I hope you succeed and you can save your relationship and at the same time live this experience.

life is only one do not let it pass
At no point did she say he’s a cuckold or insinuate. He’s not that pathetic. He actually respects himself and a Stag. Big difference.

Last edited:
It does seem quite a lot Lisa, 8 guys I know this would be regarded as a gangbang which lots of Hotwives delve in but I don't think it was organised and there would have been some safety issues. Perhaps nick was concerned about that and the lack of planning being fucked by 8 guys is quite something you know. What I am saying is your bulls have taken over but Nick is your hubby when does he get a look in?
Agree as well you need to keep a check for STDs

Lisa what's the walk of shame and have you a photo of yourself stripped
All eight of those guys you had checked out for STDs? In Your OP it sounded like things were pretty random and spontaneous ie four of your bulls friends showed up. The only good thing is you said they came ON you. So they didn't penetrate you, just gave you a white shower? Am I reading this correctly?

All eight of those guys you had checked out for STDs? In Your OP it sounded like things were pretty random and spontaneous ie four of your bulls friends showed up. The only good thing is you said they came ON you. So they didn't penetrate you, just gave you a white shower? Am I reading this correctly?
Yeah, I just danced naked for the guys, and they did just cum on me right before the last call.

I don't know if both of you are reading this but I hope so. I'm a cuckold in a FLM and live under my wifes thumb with some pretty strict rules. If a problem arises we discuss our issues but not if there is friction or anger present. We do something like a timeout. We try to discontinue the aggravating behavoir and go to our neutral corners and give it some time. Wait till the anger wanes off, then we can discuss the problem in a productive way. It doesn't feel natural for either of us to be on an even playing field because in our marriage she assumes the high road and I the low. But we accept the discomfort for the sake of the marriage. It's like a fail-safe check. When resolved we assume out traditional
roles . But the point I'm trying to make is the power of going neutral for a time to cool off then approaching the problem with calm emotions and clear thinking. Give it a try before you fall into a mindset that causes you to make rash decisions.
We are kinda doing this now.

Hello lisa
I don't think I have the authority to give advice on this subject, I'm nobody to do it, so I'll just give you my opinion.

do not give up on your marriage but also on the lifestyle you want to live, in that aspect you have to be smarter, control the situation in your favor, as has been mentioned before, I think it is prudent to talk to your husband, but do not let things get cold things, you have to try to sexualize the events that happened, clearly Nick had fantasies about it and it is likely that in the back of his mind he still enjoys what happened, these adverse events were possible but they are not the end of things you have to try to do Let him remember the powerful excitement of the cuckold lifestyle. A simple search for "guide to return to the cuckolded husband" will give you many ideas and guidance on how to start, I hope you succeed and you can save your relationship and at the same time live this experience.

life is only one do not let it pass
Thank you so much!

We are kinda doing this now.
Lisa ,another thing that helped me&wife was that we both could choose a fantasy&task to the other one ,and if he still loves you he must do it to show he still believes in your marriage,and offcourse you do the same,and we had a few raws ,thinking this is the end ,we gonna divorce,but we also promised when we married,if this happens we gonna do anything to fix it,after we talked how we gonna do this,my wife!! came with this solution,and it was very naughty,we laughed and talked afterwards we had to do this more ;)

My Husband Nick is still mad at me for what happened in the Club and VIP room two weekends ago! I can't believe he is being so childish! I am honestly so fed up with him now! This is our biggest fight since starting the lifestyle, so I am concerned! My Bulls are even mad at my Husband Nick too, so it has been great to have their support on all of the shenanigans with my husband!
my wife would have plenty to worry about if she did this kind of thing