Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

If I was in Nicks place you would never have had this problem. He should drop to his knees and beg your forgiveness. It sounds like you need to learn how to use a cane. Nick needs to either man up and put on pants and leave you or put on a dress and grovel at your feet offering total obedience.
That's my situation. I wouldn't dare defy my wife. She keeps me in chastity while she dates and fucks both out and at home in front of me. I'm pretty much her servant and wait like a sissy to clean her creampie when she snaps her fingers.

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
Nick is messing up what we had!! Sure, he could affect my business and our family lives, but he would be outing himself too!
Yeah he could and yes he would be outing himself too but he would be out of the spot he finds himself in and go about picking up the pieces. He could reinvent himself and cut his losses. It would be painful but it would over and done and he could move on. Do you think he'll come around? What do you think he'll do? I know you're focusing on yourself right now but is that because Nick is not under your control?

Yeah he could and yes he would be outing himself too but he would be out of the spot he finds himself in and go about picking up the pieces. He could reinvent himself and cut his losses. It would be painful but it would over and done and he could move on. Do you think he'll come around? What do you think he'll do? I know you're focusing on yourself right now but is that because Nick is not under your control?
How about a few words from Nick himself. This whole thread has been your narrative alone. I'd like to hear Nick's position from him directly. Maybe we could get a hande on his side of it.???

I see it's not even 4 years marriage, so call it quits and give both of you freedom,, married life is not for you, your going to be a miserable old hag and a lonely one at that. You will see Nick in another 5 years not anywhere near that lifestyle and re-married and with 2 or 3 kids of his own he will look very happy and a father and husband, and you will see his new wife and she will be beautiful a mother to his children and then he will look in your direction and see you,,,,all alone wrecked looking from always being passed around as a cum dump and kicked to the curb when a bull is done with you, you'll have sores all over your body from all the guys throwing you from one bull to another and your snatch will have long long ago turned barren unable to conceive a child your uterus will have been smashed and pulverized into oblivion and smell unfathomably horrible that even acid soap couldn't even clean up .
Your boods will hang so low nothing can perk them up cause all the titty fucking pounded them to smithereens, and your hips gone cause men don't have shapely hips , saying this cause you will have so much cum pumped into you that now your hormone levels will have more testosterone in it then a normal man does , that will cause you to grow a beard and tons of body hair that can't be shaven away fast enough 5 o'clock shadow entire body.
No bull will come close to then and that's when you will see Nick your ex husband that tried to prevent all this from happening in the first place.

He will see you from afar and put his family in the car and drive away - leaving you again, to be a miserable old wretched person of a former woman.

All that will happen,but there IS a silver lining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,, You did it Yourrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrr wayyyyyyyy
Your description of her life after leaving the marriage is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time🤣🤣🤣 But I doubt very much that would be her. None of us on this forum know Lisa, or what growth she could or would go through in this situation or after marriage. I hope from my own limited observations into who she is, that even if her marriage ends, she learns from this experience, grounds herself, gets back to her center and will move forward with more wisdom. She won't have any problems finding another relationship, but it will be different.

Your description of her life after leaving the marriage is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time🤣🤣🤣 But I doubt very much that would be her. None of us on this forum know Lisa, or what growth she could or would go through in this situation or after marriage. I hope from my own limited observations into who she is, that even if her marriage ends, she learns from this experience, grounds herself, gets back to her center and will move forward with more wisdom. She won't have any problems finding another relationship, but it will be different.
Yes I was having fun with that post got a little carried away for a bit.

But was done for fun not reality

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
In simple terms Lisa wants Nick to be a Cuckold and she wants to do what any Hotwife would do is have sex with bull or bulls
Nick for some reason although he has been cucked before has objected. He must have known when he was watching his hotwife have sex (more than once) that was his roll. So redraw the line Lisa continues to be a hotwife but avoids the things that he doesn't like. He must have enjoyed being cucked so why can't the whole thing continue Lisa doing the same things as she did before. If it gets samey discuss changes to revitalise things is this an over simplication?

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
Just a thought Lisa if nick has problems with your individual hotwifeing and him cuckolding, Stag and Vixen arrangement may equal things out a bit you may have to watch him fuck a women though at some time

Nick is messing up what we had!! Sure, he could affect my business and our family lives, but he would be outing himself too!
Lisa please tell if me are these bulls fucking you it sounds as if you only have oral sex with them it would be amazingly difficult if it is with 4 bulls would big demands on you and them to not having it am I being dense or something

So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!
I'd be in love, not angry! :love:

My Bulls are currently finding a club in Chicago for all of us to party down in for New Year's! I can't wait to do shots, dance naked, and watch the ball's drop to ring in 2024!!

Reactions: KennyA