Our first MFM experience

cjiggler

Couple
Gold
In high school my first and only girlfriend was kind of an expeditionist, she enjoyed showing her body and I enjoyed showing it. I think it was this that developed most of my sexual thoughts and fantasies. After high school I met my wife, it took me 3 months to get in her pants, so at the time I had no reason to not believe her when she told me she was a virgin. It didn’t take long (microseconds) and I had thoughts of showing off my young brides body, but she wasn’t having any of that. Over the first few years of our marriage she would occasionally let me take nude pictures of her with the old self developing Polaroid camera. I was in the Navy for 21 years and any chance I got I would show off her pictures, of course this wasn’t enough and was only fueling other desires … like sharing her with other men. So I started talking to her during sex about two men pleasing her. I would use a dildo on her pussy while she sucked me, or a dildo in her ass while I fucked her, always trying to get her to focus on the feeling of two cocks in her.

Ok fast forward to 1992. We were living separate she in Michigan near her Ma and me in Chicago (Great Lakes). She would come down on weekends from time to time and we would go out to bars/clubs. I had a friend that I always partied with and I asked him if he would like to sleep with her, of course he said yes. So one night he met us out at a country bar. We all drank and had fun and I felt she was comfortable with him. They danced a few times and she was enjoying herself. When it was time to go home I told him to give us 15 minutes and then come up to my room, I would leave the door open. When we got to my room I told her that Joe was coming to join us. She was thinking that I was joking. I proceeded to get her naked and on the bed just kissing and some foreplay. Well imagine her surprise when he walked in the door and she is naked on the bed. I felt her tense up in my arms, but I just kissed her with more passion and told her I loved her. Next thing you know Joe is naked in the bed and she did what comes natural to her. Now it was my turn to be surprised, when my sexy young wife turns away from me start kissing another man and stroking his cock with her hand. It didn’t take long and she had his cock in her mouth giving Joe her best blowjob, taking it as deep as she could. I was really enjoying watching my wife naked in bed with another guy and sucking his cock. I moved in behind her and stuck a few fingers in her pussy and she was wet and ready to be fucked. I slid my cock into from behind as I watched her head bobbing up and down on Joe's cock. I don’t think I got 20 strokes of her pussy and I was filling her with my cum I was so turned on, my fantasy was finally coming true. I heard Joe tell her that he couldn’t come from a blow job as he pulled her mouth off his cock and laid her onto her back. I can still visualize to this day the first time she spread her legs for another man. Joe slid his cock in her and it didn’t take long and she was having an orgasm. Joe wasn’t far behind her. I’m not sure why, but it wasn’t a marathon session, we both laid down and she took turn riding our cocks for a few minutes and it just seemed to end.

After Joe left she was a bit upset that I had set her up like that, but admitted that it was fun. She said at first she had hoped that he would just cum from a blow job and he wouldn’t fuck her. There is more to the story but this is a long enough read. Attached are a few pics of what she looked like back in this time frame, some pics of her with me in that barracks room, and some of when she was in training to be shared. Some of these pics are from a photo-shoot she actually let me use a 35mm and have them developed others are from video capture from the big old VHS video camera's, so quality isn't there. The follow up to this is a cheating story.

Attachments

• w4a.jpg
    w4a.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 540
  • snapshot_006.jpg
    snapshot_006.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 541
  • training4two.JPG
    training4two.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 501
  • photo35mm.jpg
    photo35mm.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 485
  • olddays.JPG
    olddays.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
In high school my first and only girlfriend was kind of an expeditionist, she enjoyed showing her body and I enjoyed showing it. I think it was this that developed most of my sexual thoughts and fantasies. After high school I met my wife, it took me 3 months to get in her pants, so at the time I had no reason to not believe her when she told me she was a virgin. It didn’t take long (microseconds) and I had thoughts of showing off my young brides body, but she wasn’t having any of that. Over the first few years of our marriage she would occasionally let me take nude pictures of her with the old self developing Polaroid camera. I was in the Navy for 21 years and any chance I got I would show off her pictures, of course this wasn’t enough and was only fueling other desires … like sharing her with other men. So I started talking to her during sex about two men pleasing her. I would use a dildo on her pussy while she sucked me, or a dildo in her ass while I fucked her, always trying to get her to focus on the feeling of two cocks in her.

Ok fast forward to 1992. We were living separate she in Michigan near her Ma and me in Chicago (Great Lakes). She would come down on weekends from time to time and we would go out to bars/clubs. I had a friend that I always partied with and I asked him if he would like to sleep with her, of course he said yes. So one night he met us out at a country bar. We all drank and had fun and I felt she was comfortable with him. They danced a few times and she was enjoying herself. When it was time to go home I told him to give us 15 minutes and then come up to my room, I would leave the door open. When we got to my room I told her that Joe was coming to join us. She was thinking that I was joking. I proceeded to get her naked and on the bed just kissing and some foreplay. Well imagine her surprise when he walked in the door and she is naked on the bed. I felt her tense up in my arms, but I just kissed her with more passion and told her I loved her. Next thing you know Joe is naked in the bed and she did what comes natural to her. Now it was my turn to be surprised, when my sexy young wife turns away from me start kissing another man and stroking his cock with her hand. It didn’t take long and she had his cock in her mouth giving Joe her best blowjob, taking it as deep as she could. I was really enjoying watching my wife naked in bed with another guy and sucking his cock. I moved in behind her and stuck a few fingers in her pussy and she was wet and ready to be fucked. I slid my cock into from behind as I watched her head bobbing up and down on Joe's cock. I don’t think I got 20 strokes of her pussy and I was filling her with my cum I was so turned on, my fantasy was finally coming true. I heard Joe tell her that he couldn’t come from a blow job as he pulled her mouth off his cock and laid her onto her back. I can still visualize to this day the first time she spread her legs for another man. Joe slid his cock in her and it didn’t take long and she was having an orgasm. Joe wasn’t far behind her. I’m not sure why, but it wasn’t a marathon session, we both laid down and she took turn riding our cocks for a few minutes and it just seemed to end.

After Joe left she was a bit upset that I had set her up like that, but admitted that it was fun. She said at first she had hoped that he would just cum from a blow job and he wouldn’t fuck her. There is more to the story but this is a long enough read. Attached are a few pics of what she looked like back in this time frame, some pics of her with me in that barracks room, and some of when she was in training to be shared. Some of these pics are from a photo-shoot she actually let me use a 35mm and have them developed others are from video capture from the big old VHS video camera's, so quality isn't there. The follow up to this is a cheating story.
Why were you apart ?

Why were you apart ?
We were not having any marital problems. She is the youngest of 5 kids in her family, was born and raised in Da UP of Michigan, and was very close to her Ma. We had been in the Navy for about 11 years and lived in San Diego, Charleston, and had already been at Great Lakes. When we came back to Great Lakes the cost of rent and everything had gone way up. So she missed being home and figured I could commute the 6 hours.

Attachments

• 446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 418
mine is kind of odd because I was only 14 when it all started so here's my story. growing up there a couple that were teachers that kind of befriended me. they had taken me out for dinner and a movie it got late and they called my mom asked if I could spend the night there and they would bring me home the next day. my mom knew them so it was no problem. It got late and they made up the couch for my bed and everyone went to sleep. Now being a teen boy and having wet dreams is normal. I was dreaming of my cock being played with and felt so good. i kind of woke up a little and found the two of them had pulled the covers back and my underwear down and both of them were playing with it. they were taking turns stroking it rubbing it I still made believe i was asleep because it felt so good having my cock played with. then I remember him telling her he wanted to watch her suck my cock (this was the first time getting my cock sucked ) damn felt so good wet warm mouth on my cock and it want long before i came she licked and sucked every bit of it. At that point iI woke up and think i surprised them told them i want to see her suck him and if they didn't i would tell. she started suck his cock and asked me to play with her pussy as she did. it became a regular thing me spending the night at their house and being filled with sex and most of the time it was him wanting to watch me with his wife learned how to eat pussy how to fuck and anal sex from her lasted about 3 years before they move to a different state.

So fucking hot and you sure made my dick throbbing hard

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna

This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it, and even enjoyed the pictures....hot

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

And the pictures are very hot.... You have had some enviable fun.