Our first Swinger experience ended up cuckolded

Secondin

About ten years ago we posted an ad or replied to not sure but we meet a couple and ended up going to to dinner with them then setting up a time the following week to play at their home. Both were attractive male had dark hair strong physical build female was blonde and mid to petite build.

We had talked about limits being this was the first time for each of us and decided condoms were the choice for us both. Started out sorta weird when we showed up the girl had a really bad head cold but after making the long drive we figured well its just a cold. After having a couple drinks flirting touching etc my cock was getting pretty hard and as i could see the other guy was having the same issue because my wife kept rubbing his groin area through his pants.

Watching my wife with another guy was a huge turn on for me they started kissing while laying on the floor and soon i noticed his hand was up her skirt and he was fingering her. His wife stepped out to use the bathroom and i started to masterbate while watching my wife start to go down on him. His wife returned with the worst news I could hear, she had started her period due to the stress of the whole situation.

Well I was full into the night but I figured I was going to get laid also but soon settled for a blow job while watching my wife on her back legs willingly spread getting a much larger cock then mine. His wife gave a half hearted blowjob as I looked over at my wife moaning and the guy raise up and drive deeper into my wife to shoot his load i came in his wife's mouth so hard that she gaged and shot cum out her nose.

After he lay on my naked wife, cock still inside his wife asked if he had used a condom and he said in the heat of the moment that he had forgot and pulled out of my wife with a pop as the cum flowed out he swollen pussy lips onto the floor.

This was the last we saw of this couple but on the way home I could feel how Horney and wet my wife was and as soon as we were home I slide my cock into her wet cum filled pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_1862.jpg
    IMG_1862.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 87
Hubby and I are active swingers of severn years, meeting with hundreds of couples of seven years. Hubby is white and blessed with 9 thick inches, We have encountered numerous couples who want a big cock...but when we they see his size they back off. or the guy will want to fuck me first Oh the wife goes to the bathroom and returns saying her period or upset tummy sand leaves my hubby unfucked. We have solved that problem. We suggest and demand that the wives be shared first by giving blow jobs, side by side to the others' hubbies
Then we lie on our back for hubbies to fuck us. So many couples are faced with decision that their game of not wanting wife to be fucked is over with. We play along to a point... we have this down to almost a science method....When hubby has his 9 inches in the other wife, he will slip out of her pussy and ram it into her tiny asshole. Most of the times will be her veryr first cock there. We had several hundreds of "first timers couples" while CL was active in our Metro area.