Our Journey . . .

Continuing from post #139. There she was. And so were all three of us. My stomach in my throat. I'm sure she was nervous too. He said to her, "you look so incredible. Zeke, you're a lucky man." "No, you're the lucky man tonight." Nervous laughter from us all. He walked over to her.she put her arms around him first. He did likewise. They were both holding each other, and staring at each other, except she was alternating between looking at him then me then him then me, etc. then adapter another long look at him, they began kissing. And kissing. And more kissing. Man, it was hot to watch. Can't explain it. I'm in a chair in a corner of the room watching. As they are kissing, she reaches down to his crotch and begins feeling him as I see he is getting bigger and stiffer. He turns her to face me as he stands behind her. He is kissing her neck and eloquently blowing into her ears (I think). Whatever it was sexy. As he is doing that, he is grabbing and fondling her breasts. I was both sick and turned on as I was watching. The whole time she is staring at me, and at same time closing her eyes to the feeling she is receiving. His hands began to cup her breasts underneath her bra. A minute or two or three later, he is removing that bra. For the first time ever besides to me, she has exposed her breasts to another man to feel, to touch, to do whatever. She is getting into it I could tell. She is enjoying herself.

Continuing from post #144. This was the moment everything changed. It was here. I wanted to both throw up and cum at the same time. I didn't know what to do, to think, or to feel. She looked at me as she was feeling his crotch. She turned her back to me, went down on her knees, and undid his belt. Then, undid his pants, and zipper, pulling t part way down. She examined his member closely, caressing it in her hands, feeling his testacles, etc. she looked back at me one more time with a shit eating grin. Hen proceeded to give him her full attention, putting it in her mouth, and began sucking ever so slowly, then slowly getting faster and faster. I was watching her the whole time so I can't tell you anything about what h was doing. She would suck for a little bit, look back at me, suck a little more, look back at me some more, etc. This was unnerving for me. And he was definitely bigger and thicker than me. She was enjoying her new toy.

Continuing from post #145. She was taking his all in as much as she could. Boy, he was hard and so was I just watching. I was totally jealous. He was enjoying it and her. She was enjoying him. All I could do was watch. He hadn't cum yet. But, she stopped. Then she looked back at me again. Then climbed onto him where they were kissing passionately, him carrying her while they faced each other. He landed her on the bed. They continued taking off the rest of their clothes. They were totally naked with each. Me, I was still fully clothed, and sitting like a fly on the wall. He was sucking on her tits, caressing and rubbing them, etc. He was on my wife. She was crossing that line. It was getting too large to turn back, and harder to do so as well. Then he positioned her on all fours facing me. She happened to be facing me at the end of the bed. Oh, no, I thought. This was it. He was going to go into her. Her first cock besides me. She looked at me, and said, "I'm sorry honey. You're now a cuckold." And with that he went into her and started fucking her from behind. Oh, jeez. More to cum.

Wow! From 2017 to now seems like a long journey, and I guess it is. It mirrors my own journey with the exception of my wife finaally getting on board. She just won't take that final step, but I keep trying.
If you don't mind me asking, how did Zekewife get to the point where she knew all those little cuck triggers and how to tease you in the moment? Just mind-b;pwing that she said those things to you and made it that much hotter. I imagine she did a lot of research and was very interested in making it a great experience for you? Kudos to her for going that extra mile.
I don't have a problem with the pace of your story, life get's in the way so often. I just want to thank you for sharing and bringing your wife along here for our information and enjoyment. I've enjoyed every entry.
BTW, wifeofzekethegeek is deliciously sexy.

Wow! From 2017 to now seems like a long journey, and I guess it is. It mirrors my own journey with the exception of my wife finaally getting on board. She just won't take that final step, but I keep trying.
If you don't mind me asking, how did Zekewife get to the point where she knew all those little cuck triggers and how to tease you in the moment? Just mind-b;pwing that she said those things to you and made it that much hotter. I imagine she did a lot of research and was very interested in making it a great experience for you? Kudos to her for going that extra mile.
I don't have a problem with the pace of your story, life get's in the way so often. I just want to thank you for sharing and bringing your wife along here for our information and enjoyment. I've enjoyed every entry.
BTW, wifeofzekethegeek is deliciously sexy.
Hi,
For starters, thanks for reading. It is difficult to write about in one sense because of what has happened to us and me and the angst I have gone through. Also, as I write I don't know how long it would take so I kind of serialize it. Make it in shorter spurts so it's easier to digest over time and people can go back and look at something written about earlier if they need to remind themselves of what happened earlier.
You asked how did she know all those cuck triggers? She has her own account on here as wifeofzekethegeek. We have been on here a lot together and read posts and threads together. She was open to learning. Just about everybody was nice and mature to her as well. But, she did a lot of reading and passing messages to others in conversations that gave her a lot of courage. Then she just got so curious she couldn't resist. That is how she ultimately got into it.

Hi,
For starters, thanks for reading. It is difficult to write about in one sense because of what has happened to us and me and the angst I have gone through. Also, as I write I don't know how long it would take so I kind of serialize it. Make it in shorter spurts so it's easier to digest over time and people can go back and look at something written about earlier if they need to remind themselves of what happened earlier.
You asked how did she know all those cuck triggers? She has her own account on here as wifeofzekethegeek. We have been on here a lot together and read posts and threads together. She was open to learning. Just about everybody was nice and mature to her as well. But, she did a lot of reading and passing messages to others in conversations that gave her a lot of courage. Then she just got so curious she couldn't resist. That is how she ultimately got into it.
So, Zeke, it has been hard for you? Would like to know more about that. Any pain or regrets?

Reactions: zekethegeek
Hi, my name is Zeke and my wife's name is Olivia. I have already introduced us on this site in another thread.
I thought I would start an ongoing thread on here to tell the stories about my journey to convince my wife to cuck me and share with everybody what it is I am going through as far as thoughts and feelings. I don't know how often I will be on here to write those stories, or share my thoughts and feelings, with regard to what I am going through. But, I will do it as often as I can and as long as I think I might have something worthwhile to share. I will also be sharing that which my wife gives permission to share on here regarding things from her point of view. With that said . . .

My first story -

This just happened today. My wife was getting her bathing suit on (a one piece) and told me she was going to lay out by the pool. We have a very private backyard. As she often does, she will pull the top portion of her bathing suit down and lay topless. She also wears bikinis and does like wise when just wearing bikini bottoms. But, today, it was a one piece. I had to run some errands and told her my plans. She went to the pool and I got in my truck.

As I was driving down the street a little ways, I saw my pool cleaner was heading towards my house in his truck. I kept driving, but quickly realized that my wife was probably laying by the pool topless. My first reaction was to turn around and race home to beat him there so I could warn my wife and she could cover up. As I drove up to my house, with the house in sight, I saw the pool cleaner parked by the curb in front of my house. He was getting whatever supplies and implements he needed to do his job as I pulled into my driveway. I waved but didn't say anything to him. I just walked into the house and quickly got to a window as quickly as I could. I thought to myself that if Olivia has her bathing suit pulled down, then I could see her reaction to a strange man possibly seeing her with only partial clothing. The thought of that became such a turn on to me.

Sure enough, my wife was laying on her stomach, topless, bathing suit pulled down, facing the opposite direction from where the pool guy would enter the backyard. Thoughts were racing in my head and my adrenaline was pumping. I couldn't think straight. I had a lot of anticipation about what might happen when the pool guy would see her without some of her clothing.

The gate slammed really loud. Olivia got startled and I could see she realized that the pool guy was about to come around the corner. She quickly pulled her one piece over her boobs and facing in the opposite direction of him and got up out of her lounge chair and ran into the house. I saw her as she came in as she said to me, "I thought you left." I replied, "I did but I saw him coming up the street and knew you would be sunbathing. So, I came in to watch what would happen." She then replied, jokingly, "What are you, 8 years old?" Nobody ended up seeing anything this day, unfortunately. Maybe next time.
Thats a hot story for those of us in the wanna-be-cucks-but-too-afraid to ever try it stage. I wonder how my wofe would have reacted in a similar sit ? What you like your wifes response to be different and if so, how ? Please mmmmmm

Continuing from post #146, while my wife is out tonight and I am waiting at home wondering what she is up to at this very moment, he was fucking her from behind. She was close to the edge of the bed facing me. I couldn't help myself. I had to go face her and be with her. I'm still fully clothed but erect (not that anyone could tell) despite the sick feeling I was experiencing. I got down on my knees in front of her and her and I began kissing repeatedly as she was being fucked. We kissed in between all her moans of ecstasy and enjoyment she was experiencing, as she kept telling me things like, "I love you honey," and, "thank you honey." After I don't know how long, because I wasn't keeping track, I could tell she was approaching a crescendo. Then, she tightened up, as we were kissing, and she climaxed, right then and there. At that moment, he also did and unloaded cumming in her as well. She becamen his at that moment from that point on. Then she said, "oh my god, I've never been fucked like that before." Of course not, because other than me, this is the only other guy she has ever had sex with. More to cum because this is not the end of the story. The story continues.

Looking forward to reading more of your adventure.
Me too. Your story (both you and Olivia’s) is riveting. Considering that she was skeptical that she would ever do it when she first joined is such an encouragement to me. It gives me hope that my wife still may allow herself to be shared.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Continuing from post #155. She did it. She finally did it. No going back now. Can't change it. Nothing was the same anymore. We all just kind of laid in bed, all three of us, me still fully clothed, yes. They laid naked and holding each other. We just let the moment soak in. They talked about how nice it was. She asked me if I was ok. I told her yes but I didn't really know at the time. After a while of laying together, which wasn't very long really, he excused himself and went into the bathroom. She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for her opportunity to do this. I heard the shower turn on in the other room. I said to her "maybe you should go in and join him." We kissed some more and up she went naked to go join him in the shower. They were in there for a long time wasting water, lol.

Continuing from post #155. She did it. She finally did it. No going back now. Can't change it. Nothing was the same anymore. We all just kind of laid in bed, all three of us, me still fully clothed, yes. They laid naked and holding each other. We just let the moment soak in. They talked about how nice it was. She asked me if I was ok. I told her yes but I didn't really know at the time. After a while of laying together, which wasn't very long really, he excused himself and went into the bathroom. She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for her opportunity to do this. I heard the shower turn on in the other room. I said to her "maybe you should go in and join him." We kissed some more and up she went naked to go join him in the shower. They were in there for a long time wasting water, lol.
Congratulations to you both.