party entertaining wife

Missionary position

Both Diane and I were as horny as hell by now and as soon as she pulled the dildo out of me the guys began to take advantage of it although I have to say they still behaved themselves and took turns with us. I was rolled onto my back and quickly mounted by one of the guys I had been sucking while a few feet away Diane was on her hands and knees being spit roasted by a couple of others. As all of this was happening I noticed someone ask Dave to put the camera down so I knew that there wouldn’t be many more photos. My attention was drawn back to my situation then as the guy on top of me began to fuck me making me gasp as he drove into me, my hips bucking up to meet every stroke. ……

P1010211.JPG

Last edited:
My wife says she loves the idea if entertaining at a party,she's entertained my friend,but we would like to widen the amount of guests. She is certainly up for it,any advice please.

Reactions: jon carlton
My wife says she loves the idea if entertaining at a party,she's entertained my friend,but we would like to widen the amount of guests. She is certainly up for it,any advice please.
Not really, my experience was purely by chance through a guy who had fucked me previously. I guess you could advertise but that would probably get you a lot of fake interest but if you were careful it might work. Sorry can't be more help.

Taking it doggy style

Once the first guy had finished with me, having made me cum during a short but frenetic fuck another quickly took his pace moving me onto my hands and knees and taking me doggy style. He grasped my hips and started pumping his cock into my pussy as I braced myself simply accepting his thrusts until he came, grunting with effort, his cock pulsing in me as I looked up wide eyed at my husband sitting a few feet away watching intently.

I barely had time to draw breath as the second guy pulled out before another of them took his place and a third cock slid into my well used pussy making me groan out loud again. He quickly had me cumming hard as he fucked me, my tits bouncing under me while I pushed back onto his prick. This guy lasted longer, fucking me with long hard strokes, his fingers digging into my flesh as he pulled me back onto his cock until he finally came, gasping and panting before slumping across my back.

P1010206a.JPG

The end

Once this last guy had pulled his soft cock out of me he helped me to my feet and I glanced around noting that everyone, apart from the two guys with Diane, had already cum and they were sitting around drinking and watching what was happening so I picked up my drink and flopped down on a chair next to my husband, a very satisfied girl.