Erie Pennsylvania looking to get my wife to fuck a monster cock. She did say all comes up that she would do it if I got her new tits. Her tits are just fine. I wanna see her her stretched out cause she admitted to cumming harder when it happened with others

Up in linesville here. Bout 30-45 min away … would love to assist. BwC here.

Attachments

• IMG_5648.jpeg
    IMG_5648.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5641.jpeg
    IMG_5641.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4953.jpeg
    IMG_4953.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3696.jpeg
    IMG_3696.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: ANONGUY
Erie Pennsylvania looking to get my wife to fuck a monster cock. She did say all comes up that she would do it if I got her new tits. Her tits are just fine. I wanna see her her stretched out cause she admitted to cumming harder when it happened with others

i’m about 20 mins from erie still looking?

Hey 27 in Baltimore MD dm me if you want to link up man would love to have fun with the wife

36m live just outside Philly but will be going to be in State College in a couple weeks. Anyone going to be around and possibly wanting to meet up?

36 thin white male will be in State College tomorrow (Thursday) night and looking to see if there is a couple that’s looking for a 3rd with an open mind! Will have a hotel room so no need to worry about hosting