phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
She is 29, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

Sarah had been fucking a guy from work for a couple of years. He was heavily muscled with a nice and fat 8 inch dick. Many times she would go to his house or they would screw at their work. I love hearing her tell me what happens between them. Sometimes she would call me right after and tell me and other times she would wait until she got home. I even had her call me once so I could listen in as they were fucking. I wanted to watch and be there to experience it, but he always felt a little uncomfortable.

One Friday she told me she had a surprise for their Friday night session. She told me to answer her call later that evening. I waited all day, barely able to concentrate at work. Thinking about what kind of surprise I could be in store for.

Later that night, I received a video chat call from her, and as I answered she shushed me with a finger over her lips. She set her phone down and I could see she was in his bedroom. He was blind folded. She bent over and was sucking his dick looking right at her phone. I was watching as his dick got bigger and harder as she worked her magic. Once he was nice and hard, she straddled him and was easing that big dick in her pussy. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Watching that fat cock slide in her pussy.

It made it even better that he was talking dirty to her. “You love my cock don’t you slut. Cant get enough of this dick.” I was jerking off just watching her ride him when she slid off of him. He and I both were upset when she slid off of his cock.

She grabbed the phone and set it up on the bed right in front of his dick. This time she mounted him facing him, so he could play with her nipples. I watched again as she rode his dick hearing her moan and talk dirty to him. I watched as her ass bounced on his dick. I was as close to my phone screen as I could get. I blew my load as I saw his dick pulsate. I knew he was unloading his seed deep in my wife.

Once he came, she pulled herself off of his dick and quickly grabbed the phone. She smiled down at me as she ended the call. I sat at home waiting for her to get back so I could fuck her again.