Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

HotwifeNorCal

Couple
Aug 30, 2021
Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here there like minded individuals, right?

Quick story about "You never know"! We went to the same bar every week for a weekly sign in (win money if your name gets drawn). There was a couple there all the time too. One day they come up and start talking to us and we all hit it off. They said they were going on vacation next month to Jamaica (Couples in Negril) I said maybe we will go with you. First time meeting bar talk right! Nope I got the info and coordinated with them and we went. That was 9 years ago and we are best friends to this day. Funny part is they later confessed that they were worried that we might be swingers and they are not! We just laughed it off and to this day they don't know.

Attachments

• 27710201_1633545836691695_4878323626335124814_o.jpg
    27710201_1633545836691695_4878323626335124814_o.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,495
Quick story about "You never know"! We went to the same bar every week for a weekly sign in (win money if your name gets drawn). There was a couple there all the time too. One day they come up and start talking to us and we all hit it off. They said they were going on vacation next month to Jamaica (Couples in Negril) I said maybe we will go with you. First time meeting bar talk right! Nope I got the info and coordinated with them and we went. That was 9 years ago and we are best friends to this day. Funny part is they later confessed that they were worried that we might be swingers and they are not! We just laughed it off and to this day they don't know.
waooooaw she is Goddess

Reactions: Naughty