Play this week

luvmy46hw

Couple
We have some scheduled play this week but not sure if its going to happen. Our new friend got sick this weekend and we are trying to reschedule with him. We have a date for tomorrow night to run a MFM on my wife with one of her previous guys who she enjoys a lot. But his schedule can get real busy with little to no warning. She had also said that the guy who did not perform well months ago in the summer that she wants to give him another shot this week. A lot of possibilities but no action yet. I have my fingers crossed that things will start happening. We went out this past weekend and met a guy but he was not my wifes type and we went to a bar that a guy who wants to fuck her comes to a lot but he did not show up that night. This is the way it goes in hotwifing sometimes.

Reactions: Memyselfnu1962
Tomorrow will be the first night of play. We have a hotel we have met at before and are planning a MFM with one of her favorites. She just told me that she is also planning an overnight with the guy who did not perform well this summer for this Sunday night. He was nervous with me in the room so I am just going to send the cameras with my wife to set up.
We have now went from no action to two dates in five days!!! We are also waiting to hear from her new guy that got sick this past weekend and their encounter will be something else. So happy with my awesome Hotwife!!! I will share what goes down and some photos by Thursday and Monday evening.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
My wife is getting ready and we are about to leave to play with one of our good friends. We are meeting him at a hotel by 8pm and by 9pm we should be very busy:). After we get back it will be late so it may be late tomorrow afternoon before I post pics and what all went down. If someone can tell me how to upload video I will ad

Fun was had by all last night! It was not mind blowing but very interesting as this was our first real threesome from start to finish. When he came to the room we spent a lot of time just catching up and hanging out. As we talked my wife went to the bathroom and took her dress off and got back in bed in her bra and panties. We continued to talk but then my wife asked "What do you boys want to do?" He then got undressed and snuggled into the bed with her and my wife asked if I was going to join them which I did very quickly. We had her sandwiched between us as he and my wife began to make out! We had hands running all over her and they kissed passionately and deeply. It was so freaking hot having a close up of their kissing. As we continued to grope her we would share with licking on her nipples and fingering her cunt. He then moved her on her side and began to insert is cock into her. She moaned and he began to pump her cunt as I felt on my wifes tits and watched his cock move in and out of her. As he fucked her harder my wife moved her head towards me and she and I were making out as he fucked her!! I REALLY enjoyed this!!! He eventually flipped her on her back and put her legs in the air as I straddled her head and for the first time she had a cock in her cunt and one in her mouth at the same time. He fucked her hard as she sucked my cock until it was hard enough to where my wife had to pull my cock out to moan. He then flipped her over on her knees as I stood off the bed and he fucked her on her knees as she sucked me. It was very interesting working on a rhythm between myself and her lover. We changed our angle on the bed and I sat down as he stayed behind her while my wife sucked my cock with her ass up in the air in a perfect angle so I could watch him slam her cunt from behind. He fucked her hard so hard where both of us were moving!! He then sped up his strokes and began to moan himself as my wife was responding vocally herself as he then pumped her cunt full of his cum!! I have always wanted to try a creampie so I got up and moved behind my wife to see if his cum was running out, which it was not yet. I told my wife to flip over on her back as she said "Your going to do something gross." I then began licking her clit and slowly began inserting my tongue in her cunt and eating her creampie. This was my first ever except one I did from myself after we fucked. It was pretty cool and I was very surprised about the mixture taste from him. I told my wife later it was like vanilla. Aftewards my wife and I fucked for a while but she got the giggles because she was not used to someone watching us so we stopped and then just hung out and talked for a while. He eventually left and we stayed so I could finish with her and I ate her out again deeply causing my wife to cum to which I entered her and fucked her until I came on her abdomen. So fun was had by all but not really mind blowing and we discussed that it would be better if I was not involved in the threesome but watched two different guys with her. I agreed and hope that someday that will become a reality!! Pics to come!!

Nothing much going on right now. My wife got sick with a cold and is not fully over it yet. She had to cancel one playdate because of it but they are rescheduling. She has a playdate a week from Friday and one of her guys she played with a little and looked like he could be a really good one has stopped communicating. Not sure why but he was also sick from the flu and had to cancel is playdate with us. Hopefully everyone will get well and we can get back to having some fun!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Yes and yes!! My first was my own out of her. That night she rubbed her cunt all over my face. This time she was more subdued and I think was not that into it but let me do it. It was fun to do but I would want her to enjoy it more when I do it. I think she felt awkward with me eating his cum out of her in front of him.

Yes and yes!! My first was my own out of her. That night she rubbed her cunt all over my face. This time she was more subdued and I think was not that into it but let me do it. It was fun to do but I would want her to enjoy it more when I do it. I think she felt awkward with me eating his cum out of her in front of him.

Well hope she gets used to it. Seems to be the best part imho.

Reactions: luvmy46hw