post photos of your hotwife nude under her skirt when she's out in the clubs

After the night out? Did she leave the house with panties on?
Hey, glad you like. yeh she had quite a bit to drink and came home like you see her in the picture. God only knows where she left them.. She had no cum inside her as i checked. she did say that a guy had his hands in her pussy. i think this was true as she was very sticky and there was dry slime inside her leg... we fucked like rabbits that night i can tell you

Hey, glad you like. yeh she had quite a bit to drink and came home like you see her in the picture. God only knows where she left them.. She had no cum inside her as i checked. she did say that a guy had his hands in her pussy. i think this was true as she was very sticky and there was dry slime inside her leg... we fucked like rabbits that night i can tell you
Yes it is a nice up the skirt from the rear view. Her pussy does look like it has had something in it with those lips open like that. When she goes out without you does she normally go out wearing panties and come home without them? When she does come home if I have to panties how often does she been with creampie home for you?

Yes it is a nice up the skirt from the rear view. Her pussy does look like it has had something in it with those lips open like that. When she goes out without you does she normally go out wearing panties and come home without them? When she does come home if I have to panties how often does she been with creampie home for you?
Hey. Yeh I didn’t even notice that her lips her nice and gaping from being stretched… That’s horny..
She goes out most times with panties on and has come home maybe 5 or 6 times without them… 3 or so times she has come home full of other guys cum, once she came home and she had fucked a guy and his friend so had both their cum up her pussy. I have to say that I did go down on her when she got home. It was amazing.

A few times she goes out without panties but doesn’t tell me until she is actually out. That’s a massive turn on.

Tell me about you please

Hey. Yeh I didn’t even notice that her lips her nice and gaping from being stretched… That’s horny..
She goes out most times with panties on and has come home maybe 5 or 6 times without them… 3 or so times she has come home full of other guys cum, once she came home and she had fucked a guy and his friend so had both their cum up her pussy. I have to say that I did go down on her when she got home. It was amazing.

A few times she goes out without panties but doesn’t tell me until she is actually out. That’s a massive turn on.

Tell me about you please
Just a man that likes to fuck women while abusing their sissy cuckold submissive slaves for her and my entertainment and sexual gratification

Now let's see the pockets that I'm going to put that in
Well, that is a mighty fine cock you have there. It’s quite a mouthful.
Please tell me, where r u located? What things u into with the woman’s man? U like your asshole fucked? U like to be rimmed? I’m sure u like it sucked? Do you fuck my asshole and suck me off? Where do I cum and where do you like to cum? What does Dee do while we are playing?

Well, that is a mighty fine cock you have there. It’s quite a mouthful.
Please tell me, where r u located? What things u into with the woman’s man? U like your asshole fucked? U like to be rimmed? I’m sure u like it sucked? Do you fuck my asshole and suck me off? Where do I cum and where do you like to cum? What does Dee do while we are playing?
You will be caged and plugged minimum from the time I arrive until I leave the only playing we will do will be you cleaning me up and being my domestic server among other things and also being her domestic servant whether or not you get to have an orgasm will be determined by her after I leave

Reactions: Derekthecuck
You will be caged and plugged minimum from the time I arrive until I leave the only playing we will do will be you cleaning me up and being my domestic server among other things and also being her domestic servant whether or not you get to have an orgasm will be determined by her after I leave
Ok I can live with that