Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

This is what nude beaches should becšŸ‘Œ

This is still one of the hottest images we have seen here. The look on her face is great, and it reminds me of my wife's first time touching a BBC. It was at the very beginning of our adventures into the lifestyle back in 2002, one night in the cabin of our boat. My wife got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, a black friend of ours was on the sofa, and he playfully tugged at her towel, and it fell off her. The sight of my naked wife immediately spiked a tent in our friend's shorts. With our friend soon naked, my wife was holding his cock with a grin that I will never forget. I wish I had taken a pic, but it just happened. It was her first black cock, but definitely not her last.

After he left a few hours later, I got a pic of my wife and her well-used pussy. He loved her boots and had her wearing them while they played.

Berth 6.jpg

About 10 years ago, cruise to Mexico. One day in port we hit a nude beach with another couple from the ship. It's about 1 o'clock, we're just enjoying being naked in the sun. My wife and his had really defined tan lines from swimsuits on the ship in the sun. My wife was heavier and had bigger tits. Both had bald pussies. Was a fun day, nothing sex play at all. There was a younger couple relatively close to us, we were early 40s, this couple was 30 ish. The wife looked hot for sure, the guy was very good looking and had a 11" dick. Our wives couldn't stop staring.
Different guy kinda strolling the beach, about 50, black.....huge dick swung as he walked around.
Was a fun day.

My first wife and I were on vacation, driving hundreds of miles up Hwy 1 that hugged the California coastline. We were taking in the views and looking out for nude beaches. We soon noticed that nude beaches were never visible from the road. So, when we spotted a bunch of parked cars, but no view of the beach, parked and checked the beach for nude people. At one such beach, we saw a fifty-fifty split of naked bodies to swimsuit-covered bodies. We found a good spot next to group of naked college students to lay out our blanket and strip.

A couple in their early forties arrived after us and set up next to us. They stripped down to their swimwear and no further. The guy, however, was having a hell of time unfolding his folding beach chair, so I offered my assistance, which he gladly accepted. I grabbed half of the chair legs and pulled so hard that he just tumbled towards me, but the chair remained jammed up. I told my wife to get on his side and grab one chair leg. It was then that I noticed that his attractive wife, who sat in her chair four feet from me, was obviously eyeing my exposed penis. Approvingly, I might add.

The three of us finally broke the chair free and it unfolded. He thanked us profusely and offered us a beer for our help, which we happily accepted. With the ice now nicely broken, the four of us chatted. As we spoke, I noticed that he was obviously eyeing my wife's naked breasts and pubic hair. When my wife laughed, her breasts made a little dance on her chest and he looked like a cat that had spotted the flicker of a mouse's tail.

My wife was starving, so we packed up our stuff and asked the couple if they could recommend a good place to eat lunch. They could. He got up, took a paper bag, and drew an elaborate map to restaurant on it, while we stood naked next to him. Once again, his wife was obviously eyeing my exposed cock just a few feet from her face, but he also gave my dick some prolonged glances, along with some ogling of my wife's up-close nudity.

We thanked them, dressed, and left. While driving, I mentioned to my wife that it was interesting that the older couple knew what our naked bodies looked like, but we didn't know what theirs looked like. For example, we had no idea what his cock looked like or how big or how small it might be or what her naked breasts looked like. She pointed how shamelessly his wife had gawked at my penis. I explained that she probably had never seen an intact (i.e. uncircumcised) penis before, which my wife doubted, pointing out that mine was not the only uncut penis at the beach and that it was unlikely that was their first time there. No, my wife concluded that his wife just liked the look of my cock. I added that her husband definitely liked the look of her naked body, especially her ass, as his eyes went big when I rubbed sunscreen on her ass cheeks.

I mentioned that both of them must have wondered how big my cock was when I had an erection, as I had caught him staring at my cock as well. I added, isn't wild that he might have been imagining how many times my cock has been in your pussy and mouth and, maybe, your ass, and how many times your nipples have been in my mouth? They knew what our naked bodies looked like; all that was left was for them to see us actually make love in front of them. This conversation was getting us both hot and bothered, so I told her that I wish we could stay at a nude hotel. A hotel where we walked naked in the halls and ate naked in the dining area and swam naked in the indoor pool; and where large picture windows separated the rooms, so the guests in the adjoining room could see us fuck and we could see them fuck in their room. She loved the idea, but not the one about how the shower stalls would have a windowed side facing the hallway.

Later that night, at our boring hotel and in bed, we talked again of being naked before the clothed couple. Our talk soon strayed deep into fantasy talk, wherein my cock was hard and we did fuck in front of them.

Last year we took a trip up to Byron Bay for a week. I'd read online about a nude beach just north of the town near where we were staying (think it was called tygarah beach).

Mrs put on a sundress and we drove there. When we arrived it was deserted and I took her up into the dunes so we could take some pics and fuck. As I was lying on top of her I saw an older guy approaching so I let her know so she wouldn't get a fright. He asked if he could join but we told him he could just watch and he seemed pretty happy with that, not long after another older guy came to watch and they both jerked off watching us fuck.

Was so hot to see how hard their cocks were watching my Mrs get fucked in a few different positions. One of them blew while my Mrs was on top of me and he was behind her watching and he left after that. The other one shot a massive load watching my cum drip out of her after i came in her doggy style.

He told us he had a camper van park in the parking lot so we ended up joining him in it so Mrs could clean up. We ended up fucking again in there and Mrs let him grope and taste her while we played. Not as extreme as what others have gotten up to but it was such a hot experience for us
Your wife is absolutely wonderful!! Perfect shaved, tigth pussy! So beautiful!
And a incredible story! šŸ‘

This is still one of the hottest images we have seen here. The look on her face is great, and it reminds me of my wife's first time touching a BBC. It was at the very beginning of our adventures into the lifestyle back in 2002, one night in the cabin of our boat. My wife got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, a black friend of ours was on the sofa, and he playfully tugged at her towel, and it fell off her. The sight of my naked wife immediately spiked a tent in our friend's shorts. With our friend soon naked, my wife was holding his cock with a grin that I will never forget. I wish I had taken a pic, but it just happened. It was her first black cock, but definitely not her last.

After he left a few hours later, I got a pic of my wife and her well-used pussy. He loved her boots and had her wearing them while they played.

View attachment 1038842
Itā€™s really a hot pic . You are a great couple and your journey in this lifestyle is so hot and beautiful ā¤ļøā¤ļø

H: We have a beach near us and it's not technically a nude beach but if you don't mind the hike you can get some privacy and there will be a few down there that are nude or barely anything at all on. We started going there last year and the wife was uncomfortable with her looks and typically would wear a very conservative bathing suit and sometimes even shorts to walk the beach. Let's fast forward a year and now she has gotten to where she will take off her top and wear only a T Back. I tell her everyday how gorgeous and sexy she is but I think its finally starting to set in with her. Also thank you to everyone who chimes in and tells her as well because it's really helped her confidence hearing it from others.
ā¤ļøā¤ļø