Post your wife or girlfriend nude with face

Yeah, you only want them submissive for sex!! I like her outfits and things. What ways do they abuse the little slut???
When we still lived closer to our friends I invited them to our apartment without telling her, when they rang the doorbell I made her get her on her knees and blindfolded her. She knew what was coming. SOMEONE would come and fuck her mouth. I made her guess who it was :)
She loves sucking cock, deep throat, getting her throat fucked. And eating cum.
She's not into pain but loves to be slapped. Basically she loves being used as fuck meat while I watch her do that. She loves having no control at all over the situation and have my friends play with her any way they like.

When we still lived closer to our friends I invited them to our apartment without telling her, when they rang the doorbell I made her get her on her knees and blindfolded her. She knew what was coming. SOMEONE would come and fuck her mouth. I made her guess who it was :)
She loves sucking cock, deep throat, getting her throat fucked. And eating cum.
She's not into pain but loves to be slapped. Basically she loves being used as fuck meat while I watch her do that. She loves having no control at all over the situation and have my friends play with her any way they like.
Sound like a sweet little submissive. Love to slap her around, face and tits, and have her deep throating me!!!