Pressuring your partner

Diesel88

Male
Verified
Hear me out fam.
We used to be in a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle .. yes I was the one who pushed for it , but when we were in it , she loved it !! She had lots of fun with different guys and sent me pics and videos … my rules were always , film if you can , describe when you can and make sure I get to reclaim you .
We haven’t been in this lifestyle for a number of years now due to other things .. I’ve brought up the possibility of restarting .. her answer is she’s unsure. I know if I pushed for it she’d do it and most likely love it again but is that immoral TIA

Hear me out fam.
We used to be in a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle .. yes I was the one who pushed for it , but when we were in it , she loved it !! She had lots of fun with different guys and sent me pics and videos … my rules were always , film if you can , describe when you can and make sure I get to reclaim you .
We haven’t been in this lifestyle for a number of years now due to other things .. I’ve brought up the possibility of restarting .. her answer is she’s unsure. I know if I pushed for it she’d do it and most likely love it again but is that immoral TIA

Interesting 🤔 have you asked her why she is unsure?? Maybe self confidence or other reasons?

Reactions: Johnfun
What if you told her to take her time, but in the meantime, could you throw up a couple's profile on a swinger dating site? Tell her it would just turn you on hearing guys say how hot she is. Then you could make sure to beat her to the negative messages, and block who ever sent it. That way she'll get nothing but positive feedback. I know a guy who did the cuckolding/hotwifing thing for years, and then one day the wife didn't feel attractive anymore, so she just stopped.
Wives don't believe their husbands when they say they're attractive, so they need to hear it from someone else. Just a thought.

Reactions: werekinky2