Public Play

My girlfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship. She's a good girl with a dirty mind who's very very new to all of this. We're on a great path to a lot of fun. But I had to make my first post right now because I'm secretly video chatting with her while she's having a work meeting in a public space with a Lovense Lush 2 vibrator inside her that I'm currently pulsing on the highest level. She's keeping it together amazingly, (partly thanks to her mask - thanks COVID). But she's squirming like crazy and doing her best not to cum directly in front of her coworker. I think she's about to. So fucking hot!!!

damn, that is hot. is there more to tell?
Yes. She orgasmed at work right in front of her subordinate who was busy working. I gave her a short break and then proceeded to play with her while she had meetings later that day. She did a secret video chat for me to let me watch her cum the next time. She wanted to do it again so bad.. this time in front of another make coworker who was sitting directly across the table from her. She still needed him to be distracted, though, and he never was, unfortunately. I don't know how she kept it together. I was going to town o. Her little pussy. She came so hard for me when she got home later.

Yes. She orgasmed at work right in front of her subordinate who was busy working. I gave her a short break and then proceeded to play with her while she had meetings later that day. She did a secret video chat for me to let me watch her cum the next time. She wanted to do it again so bad.. this time in front of another make coworker who was sitting directly across the table from her. She still needed him to be distracted, though, and he never was, unfortunately. I don't know how she kept it together. I was going to town o. Her little pussy. She came so hard for me when she got home later.
that is hot. i love work place sex.

I like to play in parking lots
Had my wife stop by my office, pulled her into my private bathroom and pushed her down to her knees, she immediately starting sucking my thick cock with my slacks around my ankles. I bent her over the toilet and fucked her until I came deep. My secretary heard the entire fuck session and was blushing when the wife exited. 😉😉

I like to play in parking lots

my x wife and I did the parking lot thing once. The bar we attended was in a mall type setting and stayed open after the mall shut down for the night. Wife and I would go to this place and I would try to guess the guy she would like to fuck if she could. and she would try to guess the ladies I would like. many of those nights she would were a sundress and no panties. some times I would ask her to make it possible for anyone to notice she was pantyless. Well this evening we decided to leave a little early and go home to get it on. When we got out side I told her I didn't think I could wait and we should do it in the car. Well when we got to the car I took a look around and did not see anyone close enough to notice so I spun her around and bent her over the trunk and flipped the dress up and opened my pants enough and we had at it. As we warmed up I heard some talking going on and I could tell it was a man and a woman. I could also tell the minute they noticed us. I heard the woman laugh and say OMG and the guy say quite, this is good. Well we finished up and I made sure the couple got a good look at my wifes ass and pussy before I let her dress fall back down. I turned to see who they were. The guy gave me a thumbs up and said that was Hot. My wife climbed in the car and when I got in she had a smile knowing we just put on a good show.​