Pussy Eating Contest

So back a few years ago when good ol craigs list was still going, we decided to post a pussy eating contest. We invited both male and female to come meet in the hotel lobby have a couple quick drinks a meet and greet, then to the room for the contest. We had already thought this trough plenty of times and knew exactly how it would go down. Believe it or not there was a really good showing, 8 males and 2 females all varied in ages. Had a couple more drinks while my wife changed into this outfit that was basically strings and lace. She came out and mingled around a little had a couple shots, got cloudy ready for some PNP fun. I blindfolded her and she laid on the bed with her knees bent and legs wide open. One by One they got there chance to turn her on without penetrating or using their mouths on her pussy, and no hands. So they could kiss her neck, suck on her tits kiss her inner thigh. 30 seconds to make their impression. That was really hot to watch her squirm while they kissed her all over. She stayed blind folded and chose the top five for her. At this point nobody had touched her pussy but it was dripping wet. The 5 that didnt get chosen had to leave the hotel at that very moment.
Round 2 anything was allowed but dick inside her pussy. Fingerbanging eating her ass, tongue fucking her pussy was all open. They each had three minutes to fuck with her. It was so fucking hot I cant even begin to explain it. 2 out of the 5 almost brought her to orgasms' but I had to stop it because she was not allowed to cum yet.

Second part of story to follow

So back a few years ago when good ol craigs list was still going, we decided to post a pussy eating contest. We invited both male and female to come meet in the hotel lobby have a couple quick drinks a meet and greet, then to the room for the contest. We had already thought this trough plenty of times and knew exactly how it would go down. Believe it or not there was a really good showing, 8 males and 2 females all varied in ages. Had a couple more drinks while my wife changed into this outfit that was basically strings and lace. She came out and mingled around a little had a couple shots, got cloudy ready for some PNP fun. I blindfolded her and she laid on the bed with her knees bent and legs wide open. One by One they got there chance to turn her on without penetrating or using their mouths on her pussy, and no hands. So they could kiss her neck, suck on her tits kiss her inner thigh. 30 seconds to make their impression. That was really hot to watch her squirm while they kissed her all over. She stayed blind folded and chose the top five for her. At this point nobody had touched her pussy but it was dripping wet. The 5 that didnt get chosen had to leave the hotel at that very moment.
Round 2 anything was allowed but dick inside her pussy. Fingerbanging eating her ass, tongue fucking her pussy was all open. They each had three minutes to fuck with her. It was so fucking hot I cant even begin to explain it. 2 out of the 5 almost brought her to orgasms' but I had to stop it because she was not allowed to cum yet.

Keen to read more

That’s an awesome story and a great idea!! I’d love to enter a pussy eating contest, I’m told I have a natural gift! I especially liked the idea of how you started and eventually narrowed the field down. Exciting and creative!