Pussy sore the next day?

62rocco

After being fucked by a big thick cock is any hotwives pussy too sore to let the bull have more pussy the next night or do you need more of a break?

Reactions: werekinky2
So, when I fuck a guy like THIS, I get sore the next day. I'm good a day after that though. The thing is, and I don't know if anybody even really cares but, I take this cock ALL THE WAY inside of me. That takes a bit of work but the feeling is not comparable to anything else regarding sex. I only let him fuck me on rare occasion because the feeling is so addictive that nothing else would satisfy me if he became a regular. Eventually my pussy wouldn't recover and nobody else would enjoy fucking me with such a loose pussy, including my husband. And my husband has a big cock compared to most! This BBC is so experienced that he really knows how to let me drive the action and eventually I'll get him all the way inside.

It's kind of funny but he calls me the REAL UNICORN, totally rare. He tells me I'm an insatiable, horny, hot, fit little married white girl who fucks around on her husband, loves huge cocks, lets him fuck me without a condom and can take him all the way inside of me! He says he never gets all the way inside of most women and never wants to mess up such a great thing so he makes sure not to do things that would hurt me during sex. That said, without a doubt I'm sore the next day and need to wait another day before fucking him again.

This guy lives local and it's one of Mr HW's favorite treats to fuck me when I get home from a date with this guy. He said it's the most slutty thing he ever sees or feels. My pussy is destroyed, sometimes a bit of blood, and he says there is absolutely no feeling of being inside of me because I'm so sloppy, wet and loose! He has to use his hands to stimulate himself, basically jacking off inside of me while he's fucking me. I have NO IDEA why that's such a turn on for him but I'll take it!

This BBC is at least 12 inches, probably more, but I have never asked him. My husband is 8 inches and I look for guys who are at least that big to fuck me. I get 9 inches sometimes, I have a couple of regular fuck buddies who are 10 inches. I do HATE IT when a guy with a big cock wants to get more of a reaction out of me and actually tries to make it painful for me. I actually told a guy to "get the fuck off of me", got up and left a couple of months ago because he was intent on hurting me with his 9 inches and I had told him 3 times to stop it. What's the point? Even guys with smaller cocks can cause pain if they want.

By the way, that's NOT his arm in the pic on the lower left, that's his cock hanging between his legs!!

Mrs Hotwife

BBCCpitcollagenetlabelresizesmallerWWTP.png

So, when I fuck a guy like THIS, I get sore the next day. I'm good a day after that though. The thing is, and I don't know if anybody even really cares but, I take this cock ALL THE WAY inside of me. That takes a bit of work but the feeling is not comparable to anything else regarding sex. I only let him fuck me on rare occasion because the feeling is so addictive that nothing else would satisfy me if he became a regular. Eventually my pussy wouldn't recover and nobody else would enjoy fucking me with such a loose pussy, including my husband. And my husband has a big cock compared to most! This BBC is so experienced that he really knows how to let me drive the action and eventually I'll get him all the way inside.

It's kind of funny but he calls me the REAL UNICORN, totally rare. He tells me I'm an insatiable, horny, hot, fit little married white girl who fucks around on her husband, loves huge cocks, lets him fuck me without a condom and can take him all the way inside of me! He says he never gets all the way inside of most women and never wants to mess up such a great thing so he makes sure not to do things that would hurt me during sex. That said, without a doubt I'm sore the next day and need to wait another day before fucking him again.

This guy lives local and it's one of Mr HW's favorite treats to fuck me when I get home from a date with this guy. He said it's the most slutty thing he ever sees or feels. My pussy is destroyed, sometimes a bit of blood, and he says there is absolutely no feeling of being inside of me because I'm so sloppy, wet and loose! He has to use his hands to stimulate himself, basically jacking off inside of me while he's fucking me. I have NO IDEA why that's such a turn on for him but I'll take it!

This BBC is at least 12 inches, probably more, but I have never asked him. My husband is 8 inches and I look for guys who are at least that big to fuck me. I get 9 inches sometimes, I have a couple of regular fuck buddies who are 10 inches. I do HATE IT when a guy with a big cock wants to get more of a reaction out of me and actually tries to make it painful for me. I actually told a guy to "get the fuck off of me", got up and left a couple of months ago because he was intent on hurting me with his 9 inches and I had told him 3 times to stop it. What's the point? Even guys with smaller cocks can cause pain if they want.

By the way, that's NOT his arm in the pic on the lower left, that's his cock hanging between his legs!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 562916
Wow, how much can you get in your mouth? Do you take it in your ass?

Reactions: slappin8silly57

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 562916
Without a doubt the hottest hotwife on this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 562916
Love to see that monster cock stretching your pussy out while going balls deep.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
I'm completely submissive to my bulls. They get my tits and 3 holes whenever they want as well as any of their friends my bulls tell me to fuck. Some are rather large and it does hurt at times but that's not their problem.
Same to me, they are allowed to fuck me when they want, how much they want, how they want and where they want, no matter how used or tired I am.