Queestion for Clubbing Women....

dickhurtz

Male
Gold
& couples.

I am a senior citizen who went to clubs in the 70s & 80s.(disco era)

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of pictures of mostly young women in clubs, everywhere.

Some of these pictures are xxx rated. I see women in various stages of undress, dancing provocatively, while being groped & more. There are guys getting their dicks sucked on a dance floor or in a dark corner.

Is this behavior typical in today's clubs?

I have never, personally, seen anything like that, in person.

The most we ever did was rub a hard-on against a dance partner, or grab her ass. That's it.

I can see now, that i was born 45 years too early.

How much of this groping & having sex on a dance floor, or in public actually, actually happen?

& couples.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of pictures of mostly young women in clubs, everywhere.

Some of these pictures are xxx rated. I see women in various stages of undress, dancing provocatively, while being groped & more. There are guys getting their dicks sucked on a dance floor or in a dark corner.

The most we ever did was rub a hard-on against a dance partner, or grab her ass. That's it.

How much of this groping & having sex on a dance floor, or in public actually, actually happen?
Think it becomes fashion

Reactions: 2969
& couples.

I can only speak for my local club in france , there is no touching without concent ,

you will get topless women , and women with seethrough dresses on .

you will get some that have sex on the dance floor but not often but I can not say if the couple are a couple or just a meet up .

last weekend my wife and I went out to the libertin club for the night , she said before that she was not feeling like having sex with strang men ,
when there a polish man approached her and me he had just a bath robe rapped around himself which used to slip open showing his dick , I went to the toilet it was not long before my wife was sucking his dick in the corner of the dance area so I got two drinks and stayed at the bar .she then came over and said she wished to go to a room with him and said she would come back later ,
after 30 min she and he came back to join me at my table we talked a bit and he then left ,

It was getting late and the club was starting to get quite so we decided to have a ture of the back rooms area ,went up stairs and was met by a young man that asked if we wanted a boy to my suprise I wife said I think I would like to try that and I know in her look to me she did not want me to go with her , she went into a room with him and another guy was following asking if she wanted a second but the door was shut on him by the first guy ,

just an idea of what can happen in a club in france

Reactions: dickhurtz