Question for bull

I’d be game. I’d want to be able to hop in before, during and after. Maybe even have her get him close to climaxing so I can finish him off. Plus her pussy juice would be packed in his ******** slit;)

Reactions: naturalcucky
Would you want the husband to clean your cock of pussy juice? If so, before or after you cum??
I want him to lube up her pussy with his tongue. Then for them to go into a 69 with her on top. He can lick her clit as I take her from behind, occasionally I will take my cock out of her and put it deep into his mouth to remind him who is in charge. After I unload in her I expect him to clean both of us up with his mouth. If he misses one drop (if a drop hits his face or the floor etc) then he doesn't get to cum.

I want him to lube up her pussy with his tongue. Then for them to go into a 69 with her on top. He can lick her clit as I take her from behind, occasionally I will take my cock out of her and put it deep into his mouth to remind him who is in charge. After I unload in her I expect him to clean both of us up with his mouth. If he misses one drop (if a drop hits his face or the floor etc) then he doesn't get to cum.
Amazing!
39332279.jpgDSC02172.jpgDSC02361.JPG

Reactions: IrishBull