Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

Yes so true. I like to talk about all the subtleties and details about our marriage and history. When my dominant wife orders me to stay home while she and her boyfriend go on holiday, that turns me on as much as hot sex. The fact that I have to do all the housework because I vowed obedience to my wife and she is the boss is hot to me because I'm submissive. I love the humiliation of being ordered about. It isn't just about pussy and breasts and fucking. I live a lifestyle of humiliation and in our marriage I'm nothing more to her than a houseboy that she enjoys ordering about.That being said we do love and care for each other and have a strong marriage it's just that I'm sub and she is dom. So I guess you could say that our sexual relationship is emotional not physical. I'm locked in a chastity cage and not allowed to sleep or have sex with her. She has a man for that. My pleasure is in being her servant and all the humiliation that comes with it. This dynamic between us began a long time ago wher we were just kids living next door to each other.
I’m always saying nothing is bad if both partners feel satisfied getting what they wish. Also, I’m tolerant enough to not judge people living and enjoying their lives.

Since most of us cuckolds are substandard or totally incapable of fucking our women we must try to make ourselves useful in some way. Cleaning up her pussy in spite of how demeaning,is one of our duties. We know we're not real men and this is our place.
Quite right droopy, but you have had a secure handle on your place for some time now, at least that is what I gather from your posts.