Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

Don’t say “all”, please.
What if I’ll tell you that we (our couple) are very rare in this lifestyle, mostly for fun and adventure?
What if I’ll tell you that after 30 years of marriage, we are still in fire and enjoying the time together as I’m well-endowed?
What if I’ll tell you the bull for us is just another sex toy for a loving couple?
I didn't say "all", please read my post again. I said: "MOST of us cuckolds...." I'm careful in my wording. I don't speak for everyone. There are a lot of different reasons for cuckolding.

My message here is not all cucks are the same small-sized with gay urges. No judgement to anyone here. We all are humans. We all have lovely packs of fetishes to cherish. But please, don't equal one to another one and don't say “we all”.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Don’t say “all”, please.
What if I’ll tell you that we (our couple) are very rare in this lifestyle, mostly for fun and adventure?
What if I’ll tell you that after 30 years of marriage, we are still in fire and enjoying the time together as I’m well-endowed?
What if I’ll tell you the bull for us is just another sex toy for a loving couple?
Your right you can make it what you want and it can be enjoyable lot`s ways.

Reactions: Little Boo
Were you involved or allowed to at least watch? Did he Dom you? My wife gets turned on when her man bullies me and shows her what a bitch I am. He likes to remind her of why he is there.

This man did not interact with me at all other than as he walked in the door, I greeted him and shook his hand. My wife came out from her dressing room a moment later as we were saying hello and said something to me to the effect of him being hot. She asked me to get them both a drink and they went into a small sitting/reading room off our master bedroom suite. I brought the drinks in and they were in a heavy makeout session session and his right hand was inside the waistband of my wife's skirt.

I walked out and closed the bedroom door to afford them privacy. There was no denying my wife was having a good time from the noises coming from the bedroom. Roughly two hours after he arrived, the bedroom door opened, and my wife was looking frazzled, her hair and makeup were a mess. She asked me to bring her in a few bottles of water and she went into the bathroom where he was showering, or at least the shower was running.

Twenty minutes later they came out, my wife wearing one of my t-shirts and he was dressed. My wife said, "You need to thank Javier for fucking me so good, it was amazing."

Before I could say a word, the man walked past me and to the front door. He stopped and turned to my wife and said, "I hope we can do this again, you have the tightest pussy I have ever fucked." As he stepped outside he said, "Dude, you have a beautiful home and your wife is one hot little fuck." As I said thank you, he closed the door and left.

The vast majority of my wife's Bulls do not seem to pay much attention to me, their focus is entirely on my wife.
My wifes bull was actually the best man at our wedding. He was a friend of hers from our teen years when me and her were dating. He used to fuck her back then while she denied me. One time he started to tease and bully me. He took off his belt and wacked my ass. I got scared and wet my pants. This was in the school yard in front of a lot of kids. She was laughing and told me later it turned her on and that they fucked after. She broke up with me saying she didn't want to go out with a wimp like me.

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?
My wife's bull, besides a bull is also a close friend. We often have a coffee together or drink beers while watching a football match on TV

My partner is a cuckquean, which I think gives me a very interesting insight into both sides of the dynamic. Seeing how much she is aroused by seeing or thinking about me with other women, I also understand that cucks are getting what they want when I'm with their partner.

I find it interesting that some people (hopefully not bulls) Look down on cucks when they are really just getting what they enjoy. I've never seen a need to be discourteous to cucks. Indeed we all know that, no matter what gets said during play, the bulls are not a replacement for a woman's partner- we're there for his fun as much as hers.

Indeed we all know that, no matter what gets said during play, the bulls are not a replacement for a woman's partner- we're there for his fun as much as hers.
Agreed! And another thing what I was told before here or on a different forum. Women need to be loved not a fucked only. Love and cherish is a cuck’s part of the family life.

• Love
Sometimes can find something to talk about except “Watch my wife...”, “What do you thing about her pussy...” “Once upon the time...”, “My wife wants to fuck a bull...”, etc fakes)))
Yes so true. I like to talk about all the subtleties and details about our marriage and history. When my dominant wife orders me to stay home while she and her boyfriend go on holiday, that turns me on as much as hot sex. The fact that I have to do all the housework because I vowed obedience to my wife and she is the boss is hot to me because I'm submissive.I love the humiliation of being ordered about. It isn't just about pussy and breasts and fucking. I live a lifestyle of humiliation and in our marriage I'm nothing more to her than a houseboy that she enjoys ordering about.That being said we do love and care for each other and have a strong marriage it's just that I'm sub and she is dom. So I guess you could say that our sexual relationship is emotional not physical. I'm locked in a chastity cage and not allowed to sleep or have sex with her. She has a man for that. My pleasure is in being her servant and all the humiliation that comes with it. This dynamic between us began a long time ago wher we were just kids living next door to each other.

Reactions: Athcouple