Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

I have found that most couples are into the cuckold lifestyle because hubby can not satisfy the wife or is too small. My job is to give the wife as much pleasure as possible and also to give hubby the opportunity to see how she reacts to being fucked properly. I like him to see me penetrate her, see her orgasms and see me ejaculate inside her, show him the evidence and watch how aroused he gets when he cleans up.. He is entitled to enjoy the session as well and a lot of small cocked husbands enjoy all types of sexual stimulation. Wives like to be cleaned and like to see hubby handling cock.
Fantastic answer

How do you and your wife feel about you being fucked up your ass by the bull?

The first time it happened was in a hotel after a night out drinking. We were all aroused and had begun playing with my wife in our cab during the late-night ride from the bar to our hotel with my wife's boyfriend. I was inside my wife when her boyfriend tried to get in her ass since she loves DP. I felt him lubing us both up but was too into the action to say anything. He started to fumble around to get inside her, and I felt his cock suddenly push inside me. It was a jolt of intense pain and fullness as I tried to tell him he was in the "wrong hole."

At that point, there was no stopping anything, and as my level of pain subsided, I continued, and it became pleasurable. After we all had finished and were lying on the bed, he said something about how tight my wife's ass was, and she told him he did not get inside her. I finally spoke up and said it was my ass. Of course, my wife had to see, and she was very excited to watch her boyfriend's cum leak from my used hole.

After that night, his taking my ass has been much more regular and planned. My wife seems to remain fascinated at watching him fuck me, and he seems to enjoy that my ass is typically available to him any time he wants it.

I have always thought of Cuckolds as men who are willing to give their wife the freedom to express the fullness of her emotional and sexual capacity. I view the cuckold and myself as partners in assuring that her journey is as physically and emotionally satisfying as possible.
For me, there is a lot of discussions about needs and expectations on the front end with the expectation that decisions made between them should, to the greatest degree possible, strengthen the marital bond. I have never had a wife say that we went to slow but several have said how they enjoyed fantasizing about clean up as an expression of his dedication to her sexual freedom and that when it happened it made the orgasm all the more intense as she felt her sexual power. It also made the process more enjoyable for him in making such a profound act of approval and dedication to her pleasure and sexual freedom. It all starts with his willingness to give up control and his willingness is the on ramp to quite a lot of pleasure.

I have always thought of Cuckolds as men who are willing to give their wife the freedom to express the fullness of her emotional and sexual capacity. I view the cuckold and myself as partners in assuring that her journey is as physically and emotionally satisfying as possible.
For me, there is a lot of discussions about needs and expectations on the front end with the expectation that decisions made between them should, to the greatest degree possible, strengthen the marital bond. I have never had a wife say that we went to slow but several have said how they enjoyed fantasizing about clean up as an expression of his dedication to her sexual freedom and that when it happened it made the orgasm all the more intense as she felt her sexual power. It also made the process more enjoyable for him in making such a profound act of approval and dedication to her pleasure and sexual freedom. It all starts with his willingness to give up control and his willingness is the on ramp to quite a lot of pleasure.
I agree entirely. Well put.

Wow, we both love your detailed answer. We had met Bulls, where we had discussed everything before anything sexual occurred. Still, we have also met other Bulls, and things happened quickly without any conversation regarding roles or limits. Both scenarios can be hot and stimulating. My foremost goal in any encounter is my wife's total pleasure and fulfillment, physically, sexually, emotionally, and mentally.

We recently met with a gentleman for the first time. He came to our house on a Sunday afternoon, and we all sat out on our porch to share a glass of wine and get acquainted. It was immediately evident that this Bull had a very dominant personality, and within five minutes, he told my wife to come over and sit next to him. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch, and I watched as my wife's eyes grew wide, and she said something about his massive size. He leaned in, kissed her full lips, and reached under her shirt to unfasten her bra. He made quick work of totally stripping my wife as he kissed her. He then picked my wife up and carried her into the house, leaving me alone on the porch with her clothes and their full glasses of wine.

Twelve hours later, he left our house, and my wife was in complete bliss. She had been fucked multiple times and was filled with this man's cum. She claimed the sex was incredible and hot. Her pussy and ass were too sore and used for me to touch her until that Thursday.

Wow, we both love your detailed answer. We had met Bulls, where we had discussed everything before anything sexual occurred. Still, we have also met other Bulls, and things happened quickly without any conversation regarding roles or limits. Both scenarios can be hot and stimulating. My foremost goal in any encounter is my wife's total pleasure and fulfillment, physically, sexually, emotionally, and mentally.

We recently met with a gentleman for the first time. He came to our house on a Sunday afternoon, and we all sat out on our porch to share a glass of wine and get acquainted. It was immediately evident that this Bull had a very dominant personality, and within five minutes, he told my wife to come over and sit next to him. He took her hand and placed it on his crotch, and I watched as my wife's eyes grew wide, and she said something about his massive size. He leaned in, kissed her full lips, and reached under her shirt to unfasten her bra. He made quick work of totally stripping my wife as he kissed her. He then picked my wife up and carried her into the house, leaving me alone on the porch with her clothes and their full glasses of wine.

Twelve hours later, he left our house, and my wife was in complete bliss. She had been fucked multiple times and was filled with this man's cum. She claimed the sex was incredible and hot. Her pussy and ass were too sore and used for me to touch her until that Thursday.
Could you at least gently lick up her creampie?

This evening, I took the opportunity to invite over one of my wife's regular Bulls. While I knew my wife would be happy to see him visiting when she arrived home from work, I also had an ulterior motive. I showed him this post and asked him to be honest with me and tell me how he truly viewed me both as a man and a husband to the woman he fucks.

First, he and my wife were very enthusiastic and delighted to see each other. He and I had small talk as routine while my wife showered, and then once she came out, all attention was between them. This Bull loves to see me naked with my wife in foreplay as he watches before revealing his big cock and asking my wife if she needs a "real dick" or if I am doing it for her. Of course, her reply is always to praise his cock and then beg him for it while I slide off to the side and watch. I remain nude the entire duration of his stay, and he will often have my wife hold my little cock in her hand while he is deep inside of her.

I cannot say this man has ever been disrespectful toward me or our relationship. But, he does enjoy putting me in my place in so far as being a sexual partner.

After two orgasms and a full ten-hour day for my wife, she dozed off, and our Bull and I went out to the living room, where I prepared us both a drink, and I sat on the couch away from him on the other side of the sofa. I was nude, as he likes, and he was in his boxers. I asked him point blank to be honest with me and to share his feelings about me. I told him there would be no hard feelings, but I wanted to know the truth, and I showed him this post. I could tell this conversation made him uneasy. At first, he said he thought I was a great guy and was happy I shared my wife with him.

It was well into our third drink of Bourbon on the rocks that I poured generously when he became freer with his words. He prefaced his comments by starting by saying, "So, you really want to know how I see you in all honesty? I assured him I did. He then added, "Ok, but I really enjoy fucking your hot ass wife, and I don't want to screw up anything, so no offense, remember you asked for me, to be honest." I assured him I did, and there would be no hard feelings or change to our arrangement. He wanted to shake on it, and we did for what that meant.

I have a strong will, and not much bothers me. He told me to stand up in front of him, and then he snickered at my little cock. He reached out and pulled it and asked, "What the fuck good is that little clit? I mean, is it totally useless to any woman, and I doubt you can even get much pleasure from it yourself." I had nowhere to run, and I have what I was given, so I stood and listened. "I always thought any real man who lets another man come into his home and take his wife like a slut must not have any balls or be a real man!" I did not respond. He continued: "What are you some sort of Eunuch?" His term took me by total surprise as I had not heard that term in years,

I explained that while my testes were not undescended, I do suffer from a condition known as "retractile testicle," "Where my testicle remains in the groin most of the time." Our Bull became apologetic once I responded, but I assured him If I could live through the teasing of high school, his words were not bothering me. We actually engaged in a civil dialogue about our differences, but the conversation pretty much ran its course as my wife began to wake from her slumber. Our conversation went from CIVIL to his being an ALPH big dick male once my wife was back in the scene. He called me his "little dickless faggot" and told me to help my wife suck his dick and to make sure and get his ass and balls too." He slapped my ass cheek and asked If I wanted to feel my first set of balls in my hand when I rubbed his. Of course, I did the best job I possibly could manage.
Your experience is much different than my encounters. I have not been a bull since Covid, but with that couple, we were all friends, went out together, in fact I was fucking the cuckold's sister in law, who was also married, but husband was "away" on business a lot, so her sister shared, unknown to the sister that I was fucking her married sister as her husband watched. Regardless, we had a great, friendly relationship and I did not judge the man giving up his wife knowingly, what an act of unselfish love. I could never do that, but then again, I am. a bull. So guess that is where it is at, but always friendly unless the couple asked to have a humiliation aspect to it.

Reactions: Macc and Couple4MFM
When your wife woke up and he went back to ALPHA is interesting. Did you get the answer you wanted. You were told that you were not a real man just a "little dickless faggot" This is all you should expect and if you want to be happy then accept that you are not a man in his eyes and especially in your wifes eyes. I'm in the same boat as you. Growing up I was humiliated by the girls in HS and bullied by the guys. My wife to be, Shannon, was there cheering them on but she did something unusual and wonderful for me. She taught me to accept myself for who I was. She told me I would never be a man or have sex with a girl. Girls will only laughat you she said. She took me under her wing and showed me how if I accepted that I was a tiny dicked sissy I could learn to enjoy being humiliated by the girls and that teasing would make me feel sexy. She was right. The boys who bullied me were another matter. She loved to spank me and it seemed to turn her on but she was afraid of the guys who wanted to really punch me and fuck me up.Some guys would just bitch slap me. That was ok, She enjoyed that but she didn't want to see me get a broken nose or my teeth knocked out.So she got this idea that if I told a bully that I would suck his cock if he didn't hurt me maybe he would agree. Every one of them agreed and it worked like a charm. Shannon taught me how a girl gives head by bringing me to this old abandoned shead along with this guy she was fucking. She got down on her knees and unziped his jeans and took his cock in her mouth. I could see his member grow as she sucked on it. She momentarily stopped and looked up at me and smiled said see this is what a real cock looks like. Then she told me to kneel down beside her and take it in my mouth and suck just like she did.I instantly loved the taste and feel of his dick in my mouth. I knew in that moment what a sissy faggot I was and it was ecstacy.I felt humiliated in front of Shanon but that really turned me on.My tiny dicklet was getting a stiffy. She told me he was going shoot soon and to enjoy it's taste and make sure to swallow it all. She told me that it was a privilege for a sissy like me to have a mouthfull of ALPHA cum and to spit it out would be an insult. I don't know how Shannon knew all this,I guess it's womans intuition.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
I usually take the lead from the wife. She is ultimately in charge in what transpires between the bull and cuck. If things have been discussed and there is an element of humiliation that is wanting to take place, then the bull still takes the key from the hot wife. I treat being a bull as being in service, just like the cuckold. Although not subservient, this beautiful hot wife is opening herself to me and I will follow that lead. If she wants to be submissive, wants her cuck to service me and her, wants something else, that will all be discussed prior to any sexual encounter. So, I walk into the experience with respect for both the hot wife and cuckold. the last couple I was with were friends as well as lovers, so it was a great dynamic. I have not had an experience with a couple since then which was toward the end of covid.

I usually take the lead from the wife. She is ultimately in charge in what transpires between the bull and cuck. If things have been discussed and there is an element of humiliation that is wanting to take place, then the bull still takes the key from the hot wife. I treat being a bull as being in service, just like the cuckold. Although not subservient, this beautiful hot wife is opening herself to me and I will follow that lead. If she wants to be submissive, wants her cuck to service me and her, wants something else, that will all be discussed prior to any sexual encounter. So, I walk into the experience with respect for both the hot wife and cuckold. the last couple I was with were friends as well as lovers, so it was a great dynamic. I have not had an experience with a couple since then which was toward the end of covid.

This is always the best option, discussing the arrangement in advance is beneficial, but at times things happen in the "moment" and those times can be equally enjoyable. Thanks for your input.

This is always the best option, discussing the arrangement in advance is beneficial, but at times things happen in the "moment" and those times can be equally enjoyable. Thanks for your input.
You are more than welcome for the input and I agree completely and have enjoyed many spontaneous moments, in fact, some where my more dominant side took over the entire scene, but that all had been discussed prior to any spur of the moment actions.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I have found that most couples are into the cuckold lifestyle because hubby can not satisfy the wife or is too small. My job is to give the wife as much pleasure as possible and also to give hubby the opportunity to see how she reacts to being fucked properly. I like him to see me penetrate her, see her orgasms and see me ejaculate inside her, show him the evidence and watch how aroused he gets when he cleans up.. He is entitled to enjoy the session as well and a lot of small cocked husbands enjoy all types of sexual stimulation. Wives like to be cleaned and like to see hubby handling cock.
I get aroused just reading your comment.

My wife met a Bull this weekend for the first time. It was not a planned meeting and he was not anyone we talked to online. She actually met him at her morning yoga workout on Friday morning, he was at the same gym, and they struck up a conversation as they walked out together. There was immediate chemistry between them and outside they exchanged numbers and the texting began. By later Saturday afternoon, there was a time to meet planned and he turned out to be a total DOM. My wife says it was some of the best sex she has had in a long time.

My wife met a Bull this weekend for the first time. It was not a planned meeting and he was not anyone we talked to online. She actually met him at her morning yoga workout on Friday morning, he was at the same gym, and they struck up a conversation as they walked out together. There was immediate chemistry between them and outside they exchanged numbers and the texting began. By later Saturday afternoon, there was a time to meet planned and he turned out to be a total DOM. My wife says it was some of the best sex she has had in a long time.
Were you involved or allowed to at least watch? Did he Dom you? My wife gets turned on when her man bullies me and shows her what a bitch I am. He likes to remind her of why he is there.

Since most of us cuckolds are substandard or totally incapable of fucking our women we must try to make ourselves useful in some way. Cleaning up her pussy in spite of how demeaning,is one of our duties. We know we're not real men and this is our place.
Don’t say “all”, please.
What if I’ll tell you that we (our couple) are very rare in this lifestyle, mostly for fun and adventure?
What if I’ll tell you that after 30 years of marriage, we are still in fire and enjoying the time together as I’m well-endowed?
What if I’ll tell you the bull for us is just another sex toy for a loving couple?

Let's be honest.
Nothing.
Bull is coming to enjoy your wife. This is the main reason. Hi is not because of cuck he is there because of your wife he likes.
My wife and her bull like to make me clean up their mess and humiliate me. It's a side intrest they have. I also get refreshments for them and do other menial tasks for them.

My wife and her bull like to make me clean up their mess and humiliate me. It's a side intrest they have. I also get refreshments for them and do other menial tasks for them.
Nothing’s wrong if you like it too.
This is about agreement when everyone feels comfy. It’s about your and your wife’s “Yes, No, Maybe” list. If you have it of course.

Reactions: droopy1