Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

I find it fascinating that I can use a wife as my fuck toy, anytime, anything. And she, I and cuckie can chat over coffee.
Though there are times I’d have her blowing me under the table, while he and I chit chat

I also find it fascinating that my wife's dynamic with every Bull is very different. With her boyfriend, he can say or do things that would find most other men out the door. But their relationship is very special and different from many others. What they have works for them at some level.

For many people, the Lifestyle would be something they could not do. I know most people could not ever understand what we do or enjoy. You mention chit-chatting with the cuck. I have done that many times. My wife had a Bull over a few weeks ago, and he and I sat and talked for an hour before he and my wife went into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. For the next hour and a half, I picked up around the house and cleaned the kitchen. I could hear the sounds of sex from the room, and when it had been silent for a period of time, I knocked at the door and entered to find them making out. My wife looked up at me and smiled, and told me Matt's big dick had given her so many orgasms they both needed water and asked me to get them some.

I returned, and Matt was back inside my wife with her legs over his shoulders. He was going hard, and my wife was grunting and had her hands around his upper back, holding him tightly. I grabbed coasters, put the two glasses of water on the bedside table, and then watched them. My wife had several climaxes over the next twenty minutes, and then Matt told her he was going to cum again. When Matt's body went rigid, and he shot his load into my wife, she had an incredible orgasm with him.

My wife told me it was incredible, and she drank the water and lay in the bed, partially dozing off. Matt got up, and he and I talked, with me standing there two feet from him while his cock dripping with his and my wife's juices and cum. Matt does have a very impressive cock, both in width and length. Matt walked into the bathroom and stood with the door open and me at the door as he got into the linen closet, grabbed a washcloth, and washed his cock clean. He told me he had just bought a new Ram dually one-ton truck and said he wanted to show it to me before he left. He then walked over to the bed, kissed my wife, said goodbye, and got dressed while we talked. We walked out, and he showed me his truck and then left. He told me he has worn a condom when my wife wanted it in her ass, and afterward, before he got in her pussy he pulled the condom off, and it got lost in the sheets in case I found it.

Back inside, my wife was sleeping and leaking his cum. I cleaned the drops of dried cum off the floor that went from the bedside to the bathroom and then retrieved the discarded condom and put it in the trash.

The next morning Matt texted me, thanking me for letting him spend time with my wife. He wrote, "She is the hottest fuck I have been with, and it is always incredible to be with her. Thanks bro, I owe you a bottle of wine, what you want for the next time I am over?"

Not many other people understand this entire way of life.

I also find it fascinating that my wife's dynamic with every Bull is very different. With her boyfriend, he can say or do things that would find most other men out the door. But their relationship is very special and different from many others. What they have works for them at some level.

For many people, the Lifestyle would be something they could not do. I know most people could not ever understand what we do or enjoy. You mention chit-chatting with the cuck. I have done that many times. My wife had a Bull over a few weeks ago, and he and I sat and talked for an hour before he and my wife went into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. For the next hour and a half, I picked up around the house and cleaned the kitchen. I could hear the sounds of sex from the room, and when it had been silent for a period of time, I knocked at the door and entered to find them making out. My wife looked up at me and smiled, and told me Matt's big dick had given her so many orgasms they both needed water and asked me to get them some.

I returned, and Matt was back inside my wife with her legs over his shoulders. He was going hard, and my wife was grunting and had her hands around his upper back, holding him tightly. I grabbed coasters, put the two glasses of water on the bedside table, and then watched them. My wife had several climaxes over the next twenty minutes, and then Matt told her he was going to cum again. When Matt's body went rigid, and he shot his load into my wife, she had an incredible orgasm with him.

My wife told me it was incredible, and she drank the water and lay in the bed, partially dozing off. Matt got up, and he and I talked, with me standing there two feet from him while his cock dripping with his and my wife's juices and cum. Matt does have a very impressive cock, both in width and length. Matt walked into the bathroom and stood with the door open and me at the door as he got into the linen closet, grabbed a washcloth, and washed his cock clean. He told me he had just bought a new Ram dually one-ton truck and said he wanted to show it to me before he left. He then walked over to the bed, kissed my wife, said goodbye, and got dressed while we talked. We walked out, and he showed me his truck and then left. He told me he has worn a condom when my wife wanted it in her ass, and afterward, before he got in her pussy he pulled the condom off, and it got lost in the sheets in case I found it.

Back inside, my wife was sleeping and leaking his cum. I cleaned the drops of dried cum off the floor that went from the bedside to the bathroom and then retrieved the discarded condom and put it in the trash.

The next morning Matt texted me, thanking me for letting him spend time with my wife. He wrote, "She is the hottest fuck I have been with, and it is always incredible to be with her. Thanks bro, I owe you a bottle of wine, what you want for the next time I am over?"

You are right. Not many can handle this kind of lifestyle. And each relationship is different from the next.
Always interesting though

The difference with me is I'm not allowed to drive so showing me his truck would be lost on me. The wife discourages any Interest I might have for "guy" things. I'm not allowed to watch sports for example. She says football is for men not sissies. It's part of my sissification. Her cuck has a superior attiude towards me and likes to show his superiority off in front of my wife. She loves that and joins in by calling me sissy and bitch etc. One Superbowl, her bull had a party at the house with four of his buddies. I had to wear a dress and serve them beer and snacks while their wives looked on in disbelief. At halftime I had to get on my knees and blow each one of them. It was a lot of fun.

The difference with me is I'm not allowed to drive so showing me his truck would be lost on me. The wife discourages any Interest I might have for "guy" things. I'm not allowed to watch sports for example. She says football is for men not sissies. It's part of my sissification. Her cuck has a superior attiude towards me and likes to show his superiority off in front of my wife. She loves that and joins in by calling me sissy and bitch etc. One Superbowl, her bull had a party at the house with four of his buddies. I had to wear a dress and serve them beer and snacks while their wives looked on in disbelief. At halftime I had to get on my knees and blow each one of them. It was a lot of fun.
I had a couple where he was made to iron my closet in her panties.
Scrubbed the toilet.
Made dinner.
And still was not allowed to watch.
Took him weeks to earn watching his wife

Got it. Thats what I ment by pecking order. Ultimately you call the shots and demand a certain decorum. Tom on the other hand has little or no authouity in terms of the way the bull treats him. Only you decide the limits? Am I accurate here.
tom on again, Sheila is in transit.

Yes, you are right but she knows my only limits by now are pain and marking, other than that it's totally up to her and her lovers, male or female. Like you a fully domesticated cuck but with a pierced cock so I have to do all my housework etc earning enough "domestic tranquility points" before having my pad lock removed for a weekend afternoon.

tom earing domestic tranquility points.jpg
but we and our friends are much kinkier than you in how they have me serve for their amusement.

I agree that her dynamic with every one is different. Mostly she wants me there watching. Certainly in group situations and until she knows a man well. As for
chit chat, she grew up a tomboy and love hanging out with the guys.

Cum dump for her GF
0a tom Piper snowballing sperm s.jpg

Dressed to serve

A front pony boy m tom prep to serrve_6189.jpg

******** S  in toms mouth 3132.jpg

Victor using toilet tom as his urinal.jpg

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
I always consider cucks position and feelings and needs it’s about you both

You show prop appreciation for the gift of size

I find it fascinating that I can use a wife as my fuck toy, anytime, anything. And she, I and cuckie can chat over coffee.
Though there are times I’d have her blowing me under the table, while he and I chit chat
Yeah, love to watch her hang out chit chat at parties and GB. She grew up a tomboy and is very comfortable around large groups of men, never feels intimidated.

a m bareback intimacyIMG_3992.jpg
too much fun 0254 (Medium).jpg

i net IMG_5164 censored.jpga airtight 4326.JPG

Crystalb.jpeg

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
Hi love chat if you like

I’ve enjoyed my experiences with cuck couples. It is exponentially way more complex than a one on one. There are multiple dynamics. There is me with her, me with him and, ultimately, me with the them. My goal and intent is to hopefully enhance, not harm their relationship, and it seems counterintuitive when/if that involves verbally abusing him (and sometimes her). Figuring out what the want, which isn’t always what they say they want, it can be challenging. But that is part of the fun

Hmmm in what respect,? I don't think of it hierarchically like that. For sex it's all about my Lover, or Bull, and me.

For Lovers or a Bull I see repeatedly, I expect respect for me. They have to treat me like a Princess if they want tme to be kinky, and believe me they all want me kinky, so they mind their manners and take it out on tom if that's what they need to get off.

If anyone ever said "I think you need a dick in your mouth. Get over her and suck my dick now." in front of my cuck, or others, it would be over right then, No male better ever relate to me in hypocritical male fashion unless they want to be shown out.

By the way I never refer to tom as my husband. As my Life and business partner he is tom, or tommy. In my sex life it's tommy, here boy, or cuck.
My wife is the same. She never refers to me as her husband but by other names depending on the situration.

Reactions: Lee442 and bellaazz

The man my wife fucks in her private life must meet a high standard. To introduce him to me requires a higher standard. To come to our home the highest of all. The ones who are hostile, confrontational, or demeaning to me are immediately discarded. Therefore, I have good or better relations with my wife’s Bulls. Naturally some type of relationship develops between me and them. Depending on his length of involvement with my wife this can extend to business advice and/or professional referrals for instance. Usually it’s just a friendly and considerate interaction.

As an example, T’s flight was horribly delayed and he called to cancel their date. I told him not to be ridiculous. He must drive past our home to get to his anyway so he should stay the night. I’d have something ready for him to eat, I’d do his laundry, and he could head to the office from here in the morning. He was extremely grateful. After a good meal and a night of great sex he was ready to take on the world the next morning. He texted me later to thank me and tell me he’d sent some DomP over as a “thank you”. This is not an atypical example.

Relationships are always complex and individual things but the cuckold/Bull relationship is misrepresented, especially by porn, in the public understanding.

My wife and I were both surprised by how many Bulls wanted to fuck my ass when with my wife. This was not anything we ever anticipated or expected in this lifestyle. But, we have found it to be pretty commonplace.

Bull's seldom talk about what drives this desire or their satisfaction with this act. My wife and I think it is a way for a man to show his full dominance over the cuck husband, but we would love to hear firsthand what drives a bull to want and enjoy this.
I think that otherwise straight bulls do that because it is pretty much the ultimate sexual manifestation of a duck's submission to the bull's masculinity.

It's one thing to just suck a cock to give a bull an orgasm. It's quite another to let the bull penetrate your ass to get pleasure while doling out discomfort.

I will not enjoy fucking the wife the same way without the cuck... So I do love them... And I love making them enjoy watchingGlad you feel that way
I will not enjoy fucking the wife the same way without the cuck... So I do love them... And I love making them enjoy watching.
So glad you feel that way, longevity and the calendar sort of benched me, and after lots of talk I saw and felt the fire of her with another man---inside her, becoming one with him. He was on his knees fucking "MY" wife like a rabbit, and there was no doubt she was loving it. It was a pain and pleasure like no other. It was a feeling I had never dreamed of--it hurt, but there was a perverse pleasure in watching her. Well, that was a long time ago, now I seek it for her---and me. To see him get her naked, clothes, bra, underwear fall to the floor--two naked bodies entwined. I want to her made love too, fully, completely, kissed and kissing, touching, tits sucked, neck kissed, and licked. She has learned to enjoy sucking cocks, men will trade their souls for this. I love to watch as a man's hands support her neck and head while he fucks her mouth---she will push him back as he nears completion. She wants that hard piece of flesh inside her. He will penetrate her pussy, and the two will grunt and cry out in joy as he injects his life ibti her--For this moment, title has passed--the room is filled with. their whispers-------------------No intimidation or trash talk to me--I have let you have the ultimate gift, and she has given all a woman can give---Fuck her, fuck her--fill her--love to her complaining--it's running out of me

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Wife here, I think many of my "bulls" enjoy me comparing and being vocal about the vast difference between them and my husband when it comes to the size of their cocks in comparison. I love my husband and could not ever imagine my life without him, but I also need a hard man with a cock I can feel and that makes me climax.

DidntmeasureUp.png

I bet the bull would love to watch your wife giving it to you in doggy style.....heheheheHomemade-Strap-on-Harness.jpgpucker up.jpg

We have done this multiple times, and it is always very hot. I have only dropped her off at one guy's house. All the other times have been taking her to a hotel and dropping her off and then returning home to wait for her to text me that she is ready for me to pick her back up.

Clearly, respect is a huge part of the entire lifestyle experience. I can tell you for certain that our conduct in the privacy of our home or our bedroom is very separate from our public appearance.

While our cuckolding, or hotwife lifestyle, allows my wife to realize and live out a few of her fantasies without judgment. I believe my being "submissive" to my wife and to her Bull is also a part of my own fantasy realm, but behind closed doors, we can make it a reality.

In all aspects of my life, I am required to be in complete control and lead. This holds at work, at home, and in relationships. My wife has found she also fully enjoys me displaying a very submissive side of myself.

We were in a hotel where we met a Bull. For him, it was all about sex, he did not know us, and he would most likely never meet us again. We met in a lobby bar, and he had a shot while my wife and I shared a bottle of wine. He was only looking to be laid while away from his family and life and had posted his availability on a swinger site for exactly that. He was super drawn to my wife and told her she was the hottest woman he had met online. We did not use our real names, and we are sure he did not either. Terms like Cuck, cuckold, hotwife and swinger did not matter to any of us at that moment.

Once in our room, he and my wife spent time making out while I watched. He stopped and asked us, "So, what are you guys into or wanting?" My wife said she thought he was really hot and enjoyed his profile and certifications. She paused and then said she wanted hard, rough sex where a guy took what he wanted and did not ask. She then turned the table and asked the guy the same question. He replied that he is married with five kids and that sex was boring and uneventful if it even happened between work and the family. He said he wanted hot sex with no boundaries or strings. My wife added that she thought it would be super hot to have a man who teased me about my small cock and who put me in my place while he enjoyed her.

He ordered me to undress to see exactly how little my cock was, then put me on my hands and knees in the corner of the room and told me not to move while he "fucks and uses your wife's body like it was designed to be used."

While I knelt in the corner that night, I could only hear my wife as he commanded my wife to suck his cock. She was gagging and gasping as he called her names and talked dirty to her. Once he and my wife began, they never said another word to me or mentioned me. I heard them both cum, but they continued for close to three hours together.

View attachment 994652

It was an incredible night for all three of us. But, I never could help but to wonder what this man's thought or opinion regarding me was after he left our room, with my wife lying covered and filled with his cum and me still on my hands and knees with my ass displayed.
hom.jpg

I bet the bull would love to watch your wife giving it to you in doggy style.....heheheheView attachment 1112580View attachment 1112579

She has one Bull who loves to watch this, and it has become a part of almost every time they hook up. He has bought her two strap-on harness setups to use for him. My wife's favorite is still the one she calls "Big Purple." It fits inside her and works her clit while she fucks me, so she gets off every time.

BigPurple.png