Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

So our main bull (Mike). He became a close friend to our family. We act like true friends, drink beer, watching films. Also he is experienced bull so he has many families except of us but he told that we were particulr. He respects me and my wife.
Also he was a good friend with our daughter before an accident. So yeah, he is almost a part of our family

So our main bull (Mike). He became a close friend to our family. We act like true friends, drink beer, watching films. Also he is experienced bull so he has many families except of us but he told that we were particulr. He respects me and my wife.
Also he was a good friend with our daughter before an accident. So yeah, he is almost a part of our family

We have a very close friend, who we do not think of as a "bull" but rather a part of the family. We are all three best friends and do most everything together as he lives with us full time and has since 2012. My wife still enjoys time with Bulls as it is just hard fucking, with no strings.

I have found that most couples are into the cuckold lifestyle because hubby can not satisfy the wife or is too small. My job is to give the wife as much pleasure as possible and also to give hubby the opportunity to see how she reacts to being fucked properly. I like him to see me penetrate her, see her orgasms and see me ejaculate inside her, show him the evidence and watch how aroused he gets when he cleans up.. He is entitled to enjoy the session as well and a lot of small cocked husbands enjoy all types of sexual stimulation. Wives like to be cleaned and like to see hubby handling cock.
Now I know all types of couples and bulls have different styles/wants, but from how you described yourself, you are the exact type of bull that my wife and I look for. Someone that actually WANTS me there watching how it is supposed to be done and how he cums inside her, not just tolerates me there. And you are totally right, when I clean up I am so totally horny and aroused I eat her like a wild man. lol. And you are also right, my wife loves to be cleaned and teases me to handle cock

Apart from the fact you mentioned being too small and unable to satisfy the wife, I agree with the rest.
Yes Davo. I agree some just like to see the wife pleasured and there are also the bi ones. Regardless of type I still like for hubby to taste my cock and feel what its like pulsing in his mouth. Wives love to see this.

Attachments

• cuckduty12.gif
    cuckduty12.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 71
Yes Davo. I agree some just like to see the wife pleasured and there are also the bi ones. Regardless of type I still like for hubby to taste my cock and feel what its like pulsing in his mouth. Wives love to see this.
Personally I enjoy making my wife happy and seeing her sexually turned on is the most exciting thing I have ever seen and seeing me pleasure another mans cock with my mouth excites us both her from seeing me do this and me because I know it gets her off. I do however enjoy the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and using my tongue around its head etc and really get turned on watching another guy cum. For us its all part of the sexual chemistry between the three of us.

Now I know all types of couples and bulls have different styles/wants, but from how you described yourself, you are the exact type of bull that my wife and I look for. Someone that actually WANTS me there watching how it is supposed to be done and how he cums inside her, not just tolerates me there. And you are totally right, when I clean up I am so totally horny and aroused I eat her like a wild man. lol. And you are also right, my wife loves to be cleaned and teases me to handle cock
Think of it as sharing.

Attachments

• cucklife20.jpg
    cucklife20.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 67
Think of it as sharing.
The very fact you are 'into it' means that you both enjoy the experience and about sharing an experience that you both enjoy.

Personally I enjoy making my wife happy and seeing her sexually turned on is the most exciting thing I have ever seen and seeing me pleasure another mans cock with my mouth excites us both her from seeing me do this and me because I know it gets her off. I do however enjoy the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and using my tongue around its head etc and really get turned on watching another guy cum. For us its all part of the sexual chemistry between the three of us.

I also enjoy sucking my wife's Bulls when it is something the guy desires. It always makes my wife hot, and the Bull enjoys it. On the other side of that, we have found through experience that many bulls also enjoy sucking my cock. It is a smaller percentage than like for me to suck them, but it does happen at times. When it does happen, I think it is more about shared passion and being in the moment than it is about the cuck-bull dynamic.

I have found that most couples are into the cuckold lifestyle because hubby can not satisfy the wife or is too small. He is entitled to enjoy the session as well and a lot of small cocked husbands enjoy all types of sexual stimulation. Wives like to be cleaned and like to see hubby handling cock.
Yes. As a very small cocked cuck I agree with you. Everything in the above quote is true for us

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
That answer could change from bull to bull.
All relationships are different

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Get along with our bull very well, but he knows how to put me below him and it’s great
I too know my place with my wives bull. When he is at the house I'm the submissive beta. That makes my wife happy and horney. Of course she chooses to be with him. I'm just a servant boy for them both and if I do anything disrespectful or forget my place he quickly corrects me. Usually with his leather belt.

I also enjoy sucking my wife's Bulls when it is something the guy desires. It always makes my wife hot, and the Bull enjoys it. On the other side of that, we have found through experience that many bulls also enjoy sucking my cock. It is a smaller percentage than like for me to suck them, but it does happen at times. When it does happen, I think it is more about shared passion and being in the moment than it is about the cuck-bull dynamic.
I have only been with 2 couples where this has occurred. One was a stag/vixen couple and he was bi. The other was similar but he was a cross dresser. Looked amazing and had a big cock. As you say it is about the dynamics. Most Bull's would kiss the wife in pic 1 as they fucked and ejaculated into her and would not be concerned about all that cum and the other 2 cocks she is holding and kissing.

Attachments

• cuckshare05.jpg
    cuckshare05.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 55
  • cuckshare11.jpg
    cuckshare11.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 57
At his age, guys fight over a woman. I would love to hear him tell his buddies about how he fucked a married woman while her husband tended the house and how he filled her with multiple loads of cum.
This is a good point. This will definitely give him ‘bragging rights’ with his peers That will help solidify his reputation as a bull, train his more submissive buddies for their eventual cuckolding, and encourage his more dominant friends to step up.

You’ve done a good thing in giving an obviously rattled young man an encouraging start in the lifestyle. That he had the stamina to finish in your wife four times, that she had many orgasms, that you handled yourself calmly and respected his initial need of privacy — for all these and other reasons, the course on which you set him is a good one.

He should gain experience quickly and his confidence and skill with it. Encourage him and expose him to the lifestyle and it’s various features as you understand it. Perhaps even direct him to this or another website.