Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

I guess I’d say sit in the corner and make sure I don’t notice you.

Each Bull we meet has something different they desire to play out. It is always unpredictable. We do typically have an open dialogue of honest and open-minded communication. Some Bulls have a specific way they want it to go, while others are open to exploring their own fantasies.

One common thread among many Bulls is to have me undress my wife for them and then beg or ask them to fuck my wife for me. I have done this many times over the years, and I think it is hot for all of us. After I have my wife undressed and I have asked them to use her, some like for me to watch and some like for me to leave them together alone. At that point, I enjoy doing what will bring the Bull the most pleasure since it will ultimately transfer to my wife.

Recently, we met a young man who said he was a Bull. Back at home, I could recognize his nervousness, and after some making out with my wife, he told us he had never done this before. My wife was impressed at his body, and I finally was the one to suggest he and my wife take things into our bedroom. I could tell he was very nervous, so I said I needed to run and take care of a few things, and I left them alone, closing the bedroom door while they were both still fully clothed. My wife told me after I left, they began to kiss and finally were on the bed, and he got her undressed. I could hear their climax, and after almost two hours, I returned to find his clothes strewn on the floor and him doing my wife missionary on the foot end of the bed. The sheets were off the bed, and the mattress was moved sideways. He did not hear me return and kept going. My wife says after I left, he relaxed and got into it. Before he left a few hours later, he delivered four loads of cum inside my wife and left her well-used body on the bed. At the door, he told me he could not believe I was ok with another guy fucking my wife. He promised to return. My wife asked me if I had seen his cock and said he was huge.

So, every situation is vastly different, and all can be arousing and fun. I have wondered what this young guy thinks about me allowing him to come in and fuck my wife, as so matter of fact. At his age, guys fight over a woman. I would love to hear him tell his buddies about how he fucked a married woman while her husband tended the house and how he filled her with multiple loads of cum.

As the cuck I can tell you what he thinks about me. My wife has one main bull who stays at the house a lot. He is almost like a member of the family. He sees me as a weak incapable guy with a tiny penis unable to satisify my wifes womanly needs. My wife and I are also in a female led marriage so she is in charge of me in every way, not just where sex is concerned.She told me that when her bull is at the house that he is the man of the house and I will obey him as I do her. She has given him authority to punish me if I get out of line. Besides him dominating the bedroom and fucking my wife while I get nothing till it's creampie cleanup time I must also cook them meals wash his dirty laundry and do all the other housework. I must often listen to him fuck her and to her moans of pleasure while I'm hand scrubing his clothes in the laundry. I cook them nice romantic meals and while they dine in luxury I kneel in the background ready to get them anything they need. After dinner I clear the table and wash the dishes and eat whatever leftovers they leave. Usually by then they are back in the bedroom fucking or sometimes on the sofa having after dinner drinks and watching a movie all cuddled up. So he sees me as an overall house bitch I guess and he treats me ok so long as I do as I'm told.He does like to tease me like asking me if I wish I was a real man so I could fuck my wife instead of just cleaning his creampie out of her like a betabitch. He also calls me by a nic name,sissy, but generally treats me ok if I behave. He sometimes complements me on my cooking which I find very flattering.

Each Bull we meet has something different they desire to play out. It is always unpredictable. We do typically have an open dialogue of honest and open-minded communication. Some Bulls have a specific way they want it to go, while others are open to exploring their own fantasies.

One common thread among many Bulls is to have me undress my wife for them and then beg or ask them to fuck my wife for me. I have done this many times over the years, and I think it is hot for all of us. After I have my wife undressed and I have asked them to use her, some like for me to watch and some like for me to leave them together alone. At that point, I enjoy doing what will bring the Bull the most pleasure since it will ultimately transfer to my wife.

Recently, we met a young man who said he was a Bull. Back at home, I could recognize his nervousness, and after some making out with my wife, he told us he had never done this before. My wife was impressed at his body, and I finally was the one to suggest he and my wife take things into our bedroom. I could tell he was very nervous, so I said I needed to run and take care of a few things, and I left them alone, closing the bedroom door while they were both still fully clothed. My wife told me after I left, they began to kiss and finally were on the bed, and he got her undressed. I could hear their climax, and after almost two hours, I returned to find his clothes strewn on the floor and him doing my wife missionary on the foot end of the bed. The sheets were off the bed, and the mattress was moved sideways. He did not hear me return and kept going. My wife says after I left, he relaxed and got into it. Before he left a few hours later, he delivered four loads of cum inside my wife and left her well-used body on the bed. At the door, he told me he could not believe I was ok with another guy fucking my wife. He promised to return. My wife asked me if I had seen his cock and said he was huge.

So, every situation is vastly different, and all can be arousing and fun. I have wondered what this young guy thinks about me allowing him to come in and fuck my wife, as so matter of fact. At his age, guys fight over a woman. I would love to hear him tell his buddies about how he fucked a married woman while her husband tended the house and how he filled her with multiple loads of cum.
My wife makes it clear that she needs a real man because I can't get the job done.She tells the bull how horney she is and how sexy he is. All the bull has to do is take one look at me in the outfits my wife makes me wear and is certianly not intimidated by me.

Would you enjoy a situation where the hubby drops the wife off, then picks her up after you've had your time alone with her?

We have done this multiple times, and it is always very hot. I have only dropped her off at one guy's house. All the other times have been taking her to a hotel and dropping her off and then returning home to wait for her to text me that she is ready for me to pick her back up.

Yes respect is everything. But that doesnt mean the bull can't have a little fun messin with the cuke,especially if the wife eggs him on.

Clearly, respect is a huge part of the entire lifestyle experience. I can tell you for certain that our conduct in the privacy of our home or our bedroom is very separate from our public appearance.

While our cuckolding, or hotwife lifestyle, allows my wife to realize and live out a few of her fantasies without judgment. I believe my being "submissive" to my wife and to her Bull is also a part of my own fantasy realm, but behind closed doors, we can make it a reality.

In all aspects of my life, I am required to be in complete control and lead. This holds at work, at home, and in relationships. My wife has found she also fully enjoys me displaying a very submissive side of myself.

We were in a hotel where we met a Bull. For him, it was all about sex, he did not know us, and he would most likely never meet us again. We met in a lobby bar, and he had a shot while my wife and I shared a bottle of wine. He was only looking to be laid while away from his family and life and had posted his availability on a swinger site for exactly that. He was super drawn to my wife and told her she was the hottest woman he had met online. We did not use our real names, and we are sure he did not either. Terms like Cuck, cuckold, hotwife and swinger did not matter to any of us at that moment.

Once in our room, he and my wife spent time making out while I watched. He stopped and asked us, "So, what are you guys into or wanting?" My wife said she thought he was really hot and enjoyed his profile and certifications. She paused and then said she wanted hard, rough sex where a guy took what he wanted and did not ask. She then turned the table and asked the guy the same question. He replied that he is married with five kids and that sex was boring and uneventful if it even happened between work and the family. He said he wanted hot sex with no boundaries or strings. My wife added that she thought it would be super hot to have a man who teased me about my small cock and who put me in my place while he enjoyed her.

He ordered me to undress to see exactly how little my cock was, then put me on my hands and knees in the corner of the room and told me not to move while he "fucks and uses your wife's body like it was designed to be used."

While I knelt in the corner that night, I could only hear my wife as he commanded my wife to suck his cock. She was gagging and gasping as he called her names and talked dirty to her. Once he and my wife began, they never said another word to me or mentioned me. I heard them both cum, but they continued for close to three hours together.

IMG_20150813_011526.jpg

It was an incredible night for all three of us. But, I never could help but to wonder what this man's thought or opinion regarding me was after he left our room, with my wife lying covered and filled with his cum and me still on my hands and knees with my ass displayed.

We have done this multiple times, and it is always very hot. I have only dropped her off at one guy's house. All the other times have been taking her to a hotel and dropping her off and then returning home to wait for her to text me that she is ready for me to pick her back up.

Clearly, respect is a huge part of the entire lifestyle experience. I can tell you for certain that our conduct in the privacy of our home or our bedroom is very separate from our public appearance.

While our cuckolding, or hotwife lifestyle, allows my wife to realize and live out a few of her fantasies without judgment. I believe my being "submissive" to my wife and to her Bull is also a part of my own fantasy realm, but behind closed doors, we can make it a reality.

In all aspects of my life, I am required to be in complete control and lead. This holds at work, at home, and in relationships. My wife has found she also fully enjoys me displaying a very submissive side of myself.

We were in a hotel where we met a Bull. For him, it was all about sex, he did not know us, and he would most likely never meet us again. We met in a lobby bar, and he had a shot while my wife and I shared a bottle of wine. He was only looking to be laid while away from his family and life and had posted his availability on a swinger site for exactly that. He was super drawn to my wife and told her she was the hottest woman he had met online. We did not use our real names, and we are sure he did not either. Terms like Cuck, cuckold, hotwife and swinger did not matter to any of us at that moment.

Once in our room, he and my wife spent time making out while I watched. He stopped and asked us, "So, what are you guys into or wanting?" My wife said she thought he was really hot and enjoyed his profile and certifications. She paused and then said she wanted hard, rough sex where a guy took what he wanted and did not ask. She then turned the table and asked the guy the same question. He replied that he is married with five kids and that sex was boring and uneventful if it even happened between work and the family. He said he wanted hot sex with no boundaries or strings. My wife added that she thought it would be super hot to have a man who teased me about my small cock and who put me in my place while he enjoyed her.

He ordered me to undress to see exactly how little my cock was, then put me on my hands and knees in the corner of the room and told me not to move while he "fucks and uses your wife's body like it was designed to be used."

While I knelt in the corner that night, I could only hear my wife as he commanded my wife to suck his cock. She was gagging and gasping as he called her names and talked dirty to her. Once he and my wife began, they never said another word to me or mentioned me. I heard them both cum, but they continued for close to three hours together.

View attachment 994652

It was an incredible night for all three of us. But, I never could help but to wonder what this man's thought or opinion regarding me was after he left our room, with my wife lying covered and filled with his cum and me still on my hands and knees with my ass displayed.
Who knows. He maybe thought you were a wimp.What did it make you feel like? And what does your wife think of you in this context. In the begining of your statement you said in all aspects of your life you are required to be in complete controll and lead on your job ..... That reminded me of a thing I read long ago that often men who have powerful positions and authority over people on their jobs like to go 180 at home with the wife or to get a hooker dominatrix when off duty. A lot of CEO's and judges and men like that secretly hire a call girl for a good spanking or whatever to release the stress of responsibility and decision making.Some men like to be told what to do and be bossed around by the wife when off work probably because it temporarily brings them away from the angst filled venue at work.It makes sense to me.

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
He thinks you're a cocksucker

View attachment 994652

My wife likes to fuck me in the ass with a dildo in front of her bulls

View attachment 994652

Who pays for the hotel room the cuck or the bull?

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I have found that most couples are into the cuckold lifestyle because hubby can not satisfy the wife or is too small. My job is to give the wife as much pleasure as possible and also to give hubby the opportunity to see how she reacts to being fucked properly. I like him to see me penetrate her, see her orgasms and see me ejaculate inside her, show him the evidence and watch how aroused he gets when he cleans up.. He is entitled to enjoy the session as well and a lot of small cocked husbands enjoy all types of sexual stimulation. Wives like to be cleaned and like to see hubby handling cock.
You hit the nail on the head. Great post btw. As a cuck myself I can confirm what you say. I can't satisfy my wife sexually. I need men like you to do that for me. To show me and her how she can be fucked properly by the right man. All you just said is true. Love knowing another man is spreading her legs and gets to be inside her, gets to taste her. And love that I have surrendered that to him. Nothing hotter on the planet than that.