Question for BULLS: What do you think about a cuckold husband

The question is an interesting one, and something I ask myself often. I'm a 100% straight Male and in no circumstance would I seek out or engage in any bi play with a male but when playing with a cuck couple I find it highly arousing to involve the cuck in bi acts. Forcing the hubby to clean my cock, fuck-lick or guide me into his wife is a clear act of dominance to me and that exertion of dominance is very stimulating.

I'm not into degrading the husband unless they specifically call that out as a turn on for the both of them. Respect is given to both her and him but I also need to be acknowledged as the dominate figure in the room.

The question is an interesting one, and something I ask myself often. I'm a 100% straight Male and in no circumstance would I seek out or engage in any bi play with a male but when playing with a cuck couple I find it highly arousing to involve the cuck in bi acts. Forcing the hubby to clean my cock, fuck-lick or guide me into his wife is a clear act of dominance to me and that exertion of dominance is very stimulating.

I'm not into degrading the husband unless they specifically call that out as a turn on for the both of them. Respect is given to both her and him but I also need to be acknowledged as the dominate figure in the room.

You express this very well. I think that your feelings are indicative of what many Bulls feel. Thanks for adding your thoughts and commenting.

Reactions: Bowlerlb and sdbull

I think a lot of men who have impulses towards being cuckolded could rightly be described as the flip side of this same coin.

-Not gay, probably not even really bi either, but submissive sexually in a way that makes them want to find an outlet to demonstrate it to their wives, at least sometimes, in certain situations.

-Willing, maybe even eager, to defer to another man who’s more talented and more naturally alpha in the bedroom, giving him the primary penetrative responsibilities for pleasing and satisfying his wife. Basically, being the one who gets her off:cool:

-Seeing it as a win for everyone if she has that “next-level” sex and comes to understand its availability - and her husband’s adaptability - in their sex life.

-Situationally prepared to do things, maybe even ”bi” things in the interaction to further or elevate the experience his wife is having with the other man.

I think some of us probably can’t quite express it, or don’t know how, or perhaps are simply afraid to. Here’s to overcoming our fears.

Last edited:

Totally agree. Exerting that dominance is very stimulating and also very much enjoyed by the wife.

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
Thank you for the question. In my experience, a true bull should know his place in a cuckolding triad. Once he understands his place in this triad dynamic he can facilitate a great journey for the couple. It’s all about the couple. Every bull new or should respectful to all cuckold hubbys and their wives. A bull should be a good listener and take his time to understand the cuckold hubby in depth about what he and his wife want for their happiness. Once everyone has consented, he should still be mindful about making it a good experience for them.

Thank you for the question. In my experience, a true bull should know his place in a cuckolding triad. Once he understands his place in this triad dynamic he can facilitate a great journey for the couple. It’s all about the couple. Every bull new or should respectful to all cuckold hubbys and their wives. A bull should be a good listener and take his time to understand the cuckold hubby in depth about what he and his wife want for their happiness. Once everyone has consented, he should still be mindful about making it a good experience for them.
This

As a cuckold husband, my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas about each BULL or potential BULL we meet. But, the one question always on my mind is what does the BULL think or what are his feelings regarding me or the cuckold husband of the hotwife he is preparing to take?

I am a submissive cuck to my wife. I am usually present when she is with a bull, and my duty is to serve my wife and her bull in any way I am directed.
"I don't think about you at all."
- Don Draper

But I do think deeply about your wife.

As the cuck I can tell you what he thinks about me. My wife has one main bull who stays at the house a lot. He is almost like a member of the family. He sees me as a weak incapable guy with a tiny penis unable to satisify my wifes womanly needs. My wife and I are also in a female led marriage so she is in charge of me in every way, not just where sex is concerned.She told me that when her bull is at the house that he is the man of the house and I will obey him as I do her. She has given him authority to punish me if I get out of line. Besides him dominating the bedroom and fucking my wife while I get nothing till it's creampie cleanup time I must also cook them meals wash his dirty laundry and do all the other housework. I must often listen to him fuck her and to her moans of pleasure while I'm hand scrubing his clothes in the laundry. I cook them nice romantic meals and while they dine in luxury I kneel in the background ready to get them anything they need. After dinner I clear the table and wash the dishes and eat whatever leftovers they leave. Usually by then they are back in the bedroom fucking or sometimes on the sofa having after dinner drinks and watching a movie all cuddled up. So he sees me as an overall house bitch I guess and he treats me ok so long as I do as I'm told.He does like to tease me like asking me if I wish I was a real man so I could fuck my wife instead of just cleaning his creampie out of her like a betabitch. He also calls me by a nic name,sissy, but generally treats me ok if I behave. He sometimes complements me on my cooking which I find very flattering.
🤨

Your point is well put. I consider myself a straight male and at first only engaged in sexual acts with another man a a MFM scenario. I agree having the husband fluff a cock to get it ready for the wife, pulling a cock out of the wife sucking on it and then guiding it back in, and cleaning the cock off afterwards is an act of dominance or at least defines who the alpha is in the scenario. It is very stimulating both for the bull and the husband. I am very aroused when I play this role and behave as a sub to the bull. Respect is the key here, if I ever felt disrespected by the the other man in this situation it would hurt the experience.

I don’t think a man is really a true bull unless he, at least on some level, is also considering the husband in the equation. Part of that is my steady faith that most men who get with couples are not interested in humiliation or making a husband lose face in front of his wife. Also believe that the dynamic of getting a couple to express and live submissiveness together is something that some husbands may desire in an almost unc%nscious way, but have
to be guided to. Delicate thing.

Your point is well put. I consider myself a straight male and at first only engaged in sexual acts with another man a a MFM scenario. I agree having the husband fluff a cock to get it ready for the wife, pulling a cock out of the wife sucking on it and then guiding it back in, and cleaning the cock off afterwards is an act of dominance or at least defines who the alpha is in the scenario. It is very stimulating both for the bull and the husband. I am very aroused when I play this role and behave as a sub to the bull. Respect is the key here, if I ever felt disrespected by the the other man in this situation it would hurt the experience.
I agree. The husband fluffing, pulling a cock out of the wife sucking on it and then guiding it back in, and cleaning the cock off afterwards is a way he can show respect and admiration of the equipment I have. No disrespect to him and both hubby and his wife enjoy it. I do as well and like to hold the wife while he cleans the creampie. It is one way a husband can thank the Bull for the pleasure that he provides.

Attachments

• cucktrain05.jpg
    cucktrain05.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 35
I agree. The husband fluffing, pulling a cock out of the wife sucking on it and then guiding it back in, and cleaning the cock off afterwards is a way he can show respect and admiration of the equipment I have. No disrespect to him and both hubby and his wife enjoy it. I do as well and like to hold the wife while he cleans the creampie. It is one way a husband can thank the Bull for the pleasure that he provides.
I can definitely see how a cuckolding exchange can be kind of its own discrete universe. And if it’s a thing a wife and her husband are sharing together then exploration oughta be the goal for them jointly and individually. Seems like it’s definitely an opportunity for boundaries to kind of disappear or be blurred, for definitions, or the need to define, to be suspended.

In my case, the cuck stays home and his wife drives to town in his car. He also gets to pay for the room.
Neither she nor I want him around.
By the time she gets home, her body has absorbed all my cum.
So there's nothing left to clean, she wouldn't let him clean her either, she wants her body absorb all of me anyhow.

Well, as a bull I believe my role in the cuckold dynamic is to be a pleasure provider, following that dynamic, I believe the cuckold husband wants to see his wife receiving pleasure in way he can't, either by inability or lack of attributes.
My opinion on the cuckold husbands is, they're a big part of the dynamic, deserve respect and to be pleased by watching his beloved one having a good time, the approach can be discussed, some prefer a more polite and light one, other a more dominant treat.

Personally I'm the chill, respectful type, not overly demanding and welcome whatever a couple is comfortable with. In my experience, only had one actually participate while other two just enjoyed watching...one of which I did do some mutual jacking with though. Kinda go with the flow and mood of each situation.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife and I were both surprised by how many Bulls wanted to fuck my ass when with my wife. This was not anything we ever anticipated or expected in this lifestyle. But, we have found it to be pretty commonplace.

Bull's seldom talk about what drives this desire or their satisfaction with this act. My wife and I think it is a way for a man to show his full dominance over the cuck husband, but we would love to hear firsthand what drives a bull to want and enjoy this.
How do you and your wife feel about you being fucked up your ass by the bull?