Question for Hubby's? Creampie

One main guy who practically lives with us. He is the man of the house and my wife sleeps with hin exclusively. I was put into another room and not allowed in the master bedroom except forcleaning her and doing my other housework. My wife occasionally fucks other guys too like the pool service guy and our landscaper.
I can be a maintenance man ;)

Reactions: droopy1
I clean up after we have sex, love a pie. The 1st swing with another couple, after they left, I cleaned up after him. We started having mfm's. Our 1st, or 2nd - I forget, after he came in her, I was videoing, handed him the camera. I rolled on my back, and wife straddled my face while he videoed me lapping up his cum out of my wife. Good times!

I've only had 1 experience so far i wasnt in the room he cum all over her pussy, he wiped it off with tissue but she didnt wash and I was straight down cleaning up what was left as soon as I got in the room, it was amazing😍😍😍 i want to experience more of it and hopefully not cleaned up, id also happily take directly from the bull too
You are a natural cuck. As a Bull I always make sure there is plenty to clean up and also ensure hubby gets at least one load direct each week.

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?
In the beginning I didn't love eating creampies. I didn't want to eat even my own cum. I was disgusted. But since my wife insisted, I did it once and then I did it again and again... Then I was ready for the next step: To eat the bull's cum from my wife's pussy as well. Now not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I also love very much licking and cleaning her pussy after sex with her bull.

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
Definitely from my wife's pussy!

But the best feeling i enjoyed is when I'm on a 69 with wife on top and her guy ramming hard then pulls his dick out and explodes on her pussy lips and my face.. that's one heck of a feeling...
This is the best position for every cuckold husband. And for me too, of course. Being underneath my wife in 69 position while the bull fucks her doggystyle, I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action! I love it!