Question for Hubby's? Creampie

I've never had a creampie, but I did clean another a Bull's cum off of my wife's tits after she sucked him off on our couch, while I sat on another sofa and watched her worship his thick 8 inch cock. He spurt on her tit and I licked his thick strands off her. His load had a bitter taste.
hmmm, I would cum on your wife's bOObs too, please tell me her bra size

Way back when I was allowed in her pussy, I would tell her I was going to eat my cum out of her pussy. After cumming I would always chicken out.

She remembered that and after a few weeks of my wife sleeping with her boyfriend she told me I was going to clean up his cum. If I didn't, I wouldn't even get the once every three months ruined orgasm I was looking forward to. I reluctantly agreed to the clean up and to only wearing my tiny cage in front of him. It was so embarrassing to eat his cum off of her tits in front of her boyfriend who was a friend of our before his wife passed away.

Way back when I was allowed in her pussy, I would tell her I was going to eat my cum out of her pussy. After cumming I would always chicken out.

She remembered that and after a few weeks of my wife sleeping with her boyfriend she told me I was going to clean up his cum. If I didn't, I wouldn't even get the once every three months ruined orgasm I was looking forward to. I reluctantly agreed to the clean up and to only wearing my tiny cage in front of him. It was so embarrassing to eat his cum off of her tits in front of her boyfriend who was a friend of our before his wife passed away.
I love cleaning up after myself!

CFB308BD-31C0-4DEF-830C-3CF233BD7518.jpeg57BA54E2-CDC9-4677-A0BB-4EE12E62CD57.jpegBAF2E9BD-2D31-4758-9EEB-C73418D15A65.jpeg9B83B82A-34D5-4050-803D-44757A033BE0.jpegFE0D9FBF-0FFB-408F-9FA0-C9D18F64B348.jpeg

I Used To Love Eating my girlfreinds Creampues. First One Was Totally by accident cause we Had Our Black freind With his almost 10 inch thick black cock come over & We were both doing her on Film With her sucking one while getting fucked. WELL He Always Wore a Condom when I put it in her pussy(he had fucked her 3 times before & Would Not Fuck her Bareback, Even though She Asked him to everytime, and I even Ask him that I would Love to see Him Bareback her & Fill her Pussy full of his cum on video the time before But he Always Wore a condom & Would take it off & Cream on her Face or in her mouth. Which I wanted to Get on video Of his cock Filling her Mouth With his CUM. ) Anyway We doing her for about 15 mins & Then Someone Started Knocking on Our Door Real Load down stairs so I Went down & Found it was another freind who Wasn't into Swinging But He Finally Got ahold of his Girl who sold us pills & She had them so I went upstairs & Told him To Just Keep pounding Away which he Was & I would be back in 20 mins or so to Join back in & IF HE would cum while I Was Gone Make Sure to Grab the videocam & Get a close up of You filling her Mouth with cum. So I left & Of course the 20 or so mins Ended up Taking us About 45 mins. SO when I get Home I go upstairs & There she is Laying on the Bed Nude with her Legs Spread Wide Open & then He Comes Walking out of the bathroom & I asked are You Done destroying her & he Said Yea & I Got some Great video U will Love & He said he had to go & he left. So I stuck my dick in her mouth & she woke up & said I'm Worn out ,please just let me sleep for a hour or two Then we can have fun. So I said Ok- I but in a hour I'm Pounding You Silly. So I go down stairs & make some food to eat Then go & put the tape in & Start watching From the Start & after 20 mins I was so hard watching Then I'm watching after I left & she Is Getting This BBC pound her mouth & Stretching out her Tiny Pussy While wearing a condom & after a while he Pulls out & Says im Close got to get this on film & Grabbed the camera & Pulled the Condom off his Cock Right as She Spins Around & Puts the Big black Head of his cock in her Mouth Right As it starts to Shoot so the First shot hit her Nose but then The Rest Filled Her Mouth making Her gag while His cock is Still in her mouth & Starts Running out Around his cock & She Starts Suckling so she Can Swallow up what's in her mouth & He took his cock then & Wiped it on her Nose & on her cheek to Get the Rest of the cum on his Head & She sucks it Off Like the Crazed Cum Hungry Whore she Was. So Then He sits the camera down & Goes to the bathroom So I'm So Horney & its Been like 45 mins so I go back up stairs & There She is Still laying on top the Covers Totally Nude With her Legs Spread Wide open Showing Me Those Stretched Out Pussy Gapping half Open. So I srawl in bed nude & Start Eating that stretched Out Hole of hers & After a few licks I Was like Damn She Seems really Wet but Yea She Always Was After Getting Giant Cocks that would pound her hard like she Loved. Then She Woke Up wiggling & Grabbing my Head Grinding her Pussy into my Widevopen Mouth Then I Remember Thinking Wow She Must of been Really Turned on Cause my Mouth Was Getting Lots Of Goo in it & I Was Loving it eating it all & licking her Clean before then Sliding my Cock in her Wide Open stretched out Hole & Unloading My Big load deep inside her. So then we are laying there & she Was back asleep So I get up & Go down stairs & did a Pill & THEN it was About a hour later & I Figured I Wanted to Watch him Cum in her mouth again so I Start rewinding & Stopped & Pushed play & Thought What?? I Didn't see this Part but went back father to him going to the bathroom to Find about 2 mins later He Comes Back in & I hear them Talking & He Says so can you Handle More She Said Yes I would Love It & Started Sucking Him & Then While sucking She Says I Want This Cock Inside me & SINCE I Already Ate My load Now I Really Want the Next Load Deep inside me. I want Your Cum to fill my Pussy, I Love feeling Warm Cum inside me & I Really Want yours in me Please so He Says Well OK I was Thinking about doing this Sometime cause I know Last Time He Said he wanted me to Fill you too so You sure its still OK with Him & She Said Yea He Wants you to & He Said well I wouldn't Since He isn't Here Because I know he said He Wanted to see it But I guess With The camera Here He is Going to Love this Video Besides Filling your mouth on video NOW I'm going to Fick This Pussy Raw & He can Getvthr Video he Wanted to See Of my Cock Raw in you & Your Pussy Full of my cum.So then He Pounds her pussy & Afterva min she spins around & starts sucking him & he Said thats Hot & Bent her over again Pounding her & pulling his cock out all Wet & she Spins around & he said Its Hot Watcchng you Suck Your pussy Juice off my cock & after that Done like 4 times then He Just Starts Pounding her Hard & Streching out that tiny Hole of hers while she Is Moaning,screaming & gronting & saying I Want your Cum In Me Yea Deep in Me, Fill me fill me up. Then He grabs the camera in his Hand & Says I'm Going to Cum & then you See him Slide the Whole big Black cock The whole Way into her While she is shaking & screaming & you Can Tell he Is Creaming Deep inside her & Pulls out With no Cum to be seen then Strokes his dick once or twice & Gets a Huge Drop on the Head of his Cock & Then spreads her pussy Open & Puts that Big last drop on the outside of her Pussy Lips & Says Let's See My cum in there & She Said No I Want to Keep it inside me, I Love it inside me As She is Drifting off to Sleep. He Said Well, You got to See me Pound that pussy Raw & At Least You can See a little Cum on her Pussy. Next time Hopefully you Will be here & I when I Cum I will Only put the Head of my cock into her or maybe Just Hold her Pussy Open while I Shoot my load inside her so you can film my cum shooting Out & Going into her & I can Coat her Whole Outside of her Pussy with my cum. Anyway, Hope You like this Video. So Then I called him & he Said So I bet you Watched that What did you think?? I said Yea I liked it But Wish I Would of Known You Pounding her Raw. He said What, but You wanted to See that You Even said & She Was Begging me while sucking me To Pound her Raw. I Said No its Cool & YeavI Did want to see it & Have You Creaming inside her on video but I Just Didn't Know You Did that. So he said Oh Well I thought you would Like it & I Said Yea I sort of Only watched you Crean in her mouth & I went back up stairs & There She still was Laying Spread wide open & Well Remember Last Time when we had a 3some & you Got done & pulled off the condom & creamed in her mouth & I watched & While She was Sucking the last Drops out of your cock Remember What I was Doing? He Said Oh Yea You Were down Between her Legs Eating her cause I remember You Coming up for a second & Saying Damn All I Taste is Latex & then you went back to it for another min before Sticking your cock in her & Cummings inside her. I Said yea Well I Didn't Know you Fucked her Raw so I Got down there again & I Was Really Turned on cause I Thought she Must of been Really turned on cause it was Really wet -& then I Thought She Had an orgasam maybe when you were fucking her because I didn't taste Latex & By that time My Mouth Was Being Filled With Goo. He said Shit man Sorry Man I guess you stopped then & didn't like it. Man I'm sorry Then I Told Him Man I Didn't Know &;No I Keep going & Man I'm Not Going to Lie Man I Loved It & Licked Her Clean & damn She Was Grabbing my Head & was Pulling me into that pussy & Damn I Lioved Man I Didnt Know. He Said So You Liked Eating my load out of your Girl? I said Hell yea It Was Weird & I was surprised at First when I seen the video after I did it but Yea I thought man It Doesnt Change the Fact it Tasted Great. He Said Wow Really? He said well Next time while I'm fucking her Maybe You Want to be Down there Licking her pussy or Maybe Sucking my balls While I'm Pounding her. If You want The Next Time I can Feed You Right Out of my cock if You Want & I Said I Never Did that & He said I Never Had Any guy do that to me But I guess if you want to I don't Care we either Way. I Said Really Well Yea I Would Try it. Just thinking about Your big black cock Coming out of Kelly's Pussy & Wrapping my Lips around it While You Cream in my mouth gaging me is Turning me on. Which Then he said man if you want My cock in your Mouth & gaging you & really want my load in your mouth Shit You can just Come pick me up & I can Drive around my block real slow Now While You suck me Off then I will go back home & we don't Even need to get Kelly involved right now Cause I know she is tired & sleeping. I said Tell you what Its Already almost 5am I said How About We do this tomorrow Night once it gets Dark. He Said Ok Plus I by then I Will Have a Huge Load to Feed to you too. I said Yea Oh boy Sounds Good Can't Wait. Then Wouldnt you know The Next Night I went Over there & His Brother Said He Got Arrested a few hours Earlier & was in jail over a drug charge. Then I seen him When he got bailed out But his Family was There & He Was Leaving to go on the Run so Then I never seen him after that & that was IN 2011 & I Still haven't Had Any Real cocks in my my Mouth Or My Ass But I did have Fun with this one super Hot 21year old who was over 8 mounths Pregnant girl that I Told She Could Do Anything to me cause I Loved this Girl she was so Hot & She Only would let me fuck her the 1st time when I Told her That. Then 6 days Later she called me & Asked Really You Will Let Me Do Anything I want to You. I Said Hell Yea she Said Ok come over & if you Are a man of your Word then I Will let you Lick me too Since she Knew That I Really Wanted to Eat her. So I got there Thinking she Might Puss on me & She Handcuffed me & Then Bent me Over & Used then I found out she was wearing a Strap on. After that Which she was surprised that I Could take it All & I even Seemed to really like it Then she Left & went into her Younger Sisters Room since she wasn't home cause She Was in 11th Grade at the time so She came out of her Room with a Huge 11 inch Thick black Dildo & Said Your not going to enjoy this one. Lol. Yea, I Took that Whole Dildo & yea I was shaking & Yea I Loved it. She was Shocked but Then I got to Eat her out & then Creamed on her pregnant Pussy. I Thought on the Way home Damn I Should Of Went down On Her After I Creamed in her cause That would of freaked her out too. Lol

Reactions: artman6060
I Used To Love Eating my girlfreinds Creampues. First One Was Totally by accident cause we Had Our Black freind With his almost 10 inch thick black cock come over & We were both doing her on Film With her sucking one while getting fucked. WELL He Always Wore a Condom when I put it in her pussy(he had fucked her 3 times before & Would Not Fuck her Bareback, Even though She Asked him to everytime, and I even Ask him that I would Love to see Him Bareback her & Fill her Pussy full of his cum on video the time before But he Always Wore a condom & Would take it off & Cream on her Face or in her mouth. Which I wanted to Get on video Of his cock Filling her Mouth With his CUM. ) Anyway We doing her for about 15 mins & Then Someone Started Knocking on Our Door Real Load down stairs so I Went down & Found it was another freind who Wasn't into Swinging But He Finally Got ahold of his Girl who sold us pills & She had them so I went upstairs & Told him To Just Keep pounding Away which he Was & I would be back in 20 mins or so to Join back in & IF HE would cum while I Was Gone Make Sure to Grab the videocam & Get a close up of You filling her Mouth with cum. So I left & Of course the 20 or so mins Ended up Taking us About 45 mins. SO when I get Home I go upstairs & There she is Laying on the Bed Nude with her Legs Spread Wide Open & then He Comes Walking out of the bathroom & I asked are You Done destroying her & he Said Yea & I Got some Great video U will Love & He said he had to go & he left. So I stuck my dick in her mouth & she woke up & said I'm Worn out ,please just let me sleep for a hour or two Then we can have fun. So I said Ok- I but in a hour I'm Pounding You Silly. So I go down stairs & make some food to eat Then go & put the tape in & Start watching From the Start & after 20 mins I was so hard watching Then I'm watching after I left & she Is Getting This BBC pound her mouth & Stretching out her Tiny Pussy While wearing a condom & after a while he Pulls out & Says im Close got to get this on film & Grabbed the camera & Pulled the Condom off his Cock Right as She Spins Around & Puts the Big black Head of his cock in her Mouth Right As it starts to Shoot so the First shot hit her Nose but then The Rest Filled Her Mouth making Her gag while His cock is Still in her mouth & Starts Running out Around his cock & She Starts Suckling so she Can Swallow up what's in her mouth & He took his cock then & Wiped it on her Nose & on her cheek to Get the Rest of the cum on his Head & She sucks it Off Like the Crazed Cum Hungry Whore she Was. So Then He sits the camera down & Goes to the bathroom So I'm So Horney & its Been like 45 mins so I go back up stairs & There She is Still laying on top the Covers Totally Nude With her Legs Spread Wide open Showing Me Those Stretched Out Pussy Gapping half Open. So I srawl in bed nude & Start Eating that stretched Out Hole of hers & After a few licks I Was like Damn She Seems really Wet but Yea She Always Was After Getting Giant Cocks that would pound her hard like she Loved. Then She Woke Up wiggling & Grabbing my Head Grinding her Pussy into my Widevopen Mouth Then I Remember Thinking Wow She Must of been Really Turned on Cause my Mouth Was Getting Lots Of Goo in it & I Was Loving it eating it all & licking her Clean before then Sliding my Cock in her Wide Open stretched out Hole & Unloading My Big load deep inside her. So then we are laying there & she Was back asleep So I get up & Go down stairs & did a Pill & THEN it was About a hour later & I Figured I Wanted to Watch him Cum in her mouth again so I Start rewinding & Stopped & Pushed play & Thought What?? I Didn't see this Part but went back father to him going to the bathroom to Find about 2 mins later He Comes Back in & I hear them Talking & He Says so can you Handle More She Said Yes I would Love It & Started Sucking Him & Then While sucking She Says I Want This Cock Inside me & SINCE I Already Ate My load Now I Really Want the Next Load Deep inside me. I want Your Cum to fill my Pussy, I Love feeling Warm Cum inside me & I Really Want yours in me Please so He Says Well OK I was Thinking about doing this Sometime cause I know Last Time He Said he wanted me to Fill you too so You sure its still OK with Him & She Said Yea He Wants you to & He Said well I wouldn't Since He isn't Here Because I know he said He Wanted to see it But I guess With The camera Here He is Going to Love this Video Besides Filling your mouth on video NOW I'm going to Fick This Pussy Raw & He can Getvthr Video he Wanted to See Of my Cock Raw in you & Your Pussy Full of my cum.So then He Pounds her pussy & Afterva min she spins around & starts sucking him & he Said thats Hot & Bent her over again Pounding her & pulling his cock out all Wet & she Spins around & he said Its Hot Watcchng you Suck Your pussy Juice off my cock & after that Done like 4 times then He Just Starts Pounding her Hard & Streching out that tiny Hole of hers while she Is Moaning,screaming & gronting & saying I Want your Cum In Me Yea Deep in Me, Fill me fill me up. Then He grabs the camera in his Hand & Says I'm Going to Cum & then you See him Slide the Whole big Black cock The whole Way into her While she is shaking & screaming & you Can Tell he Is Creaming Deep inside her & Pulls out With no Cum to be seen then Strokes his dick once or twice & Gets a Huge Drop on the Head of his Cock & Then spreads her pussy Open & Puts that Big last drop on the outside of her Pussy Lips & Says Let's See My cum in there & She Said No I Want to Keep it inside me, I Love it inside me As She is Drifting off to Sleep. He Said Well, You got to See me Pound that pussy Raw & At Least You can See a little Cum on her Pussy. Next time Hopefully you Will be here & I when I Cum I will Only put the Head of my cock into her or maybe Just Hold her Pussy Open while I Shoot my load inside her so you can film my cum shooting Out & Going into her & I can Coat her Whole Outside of her Pussy with my cum. Anyway, Hope You like this Video. So Then I called him & he Said So I bet you Watched that What did you think?? I said Yea I liked it But Wish I Would of Known You Pounding her Raw. He said What, but You wanted to See that You Even said & She Was Begging me while sucking me To Pound her Raw. I Said No its Cool & YeavI Did want to see it & Have You Creaming inside her on video but I Just Didn't Know You Did that. So he said Oh Well I thought you would Like it & I Said Yea I sort of Only watched you Crean in her mouth & I went back up stairs & There She still was Laying Spread wide open & Well Remember Last Time when we had a 3some & you Got done & pulled off the condom & creamed in her mouth & I watched & While She was Sucking the last Drops out of your cock Remember What I was Doing? He Said Oh Yea You Were down Between her Legs Eating her cause I remember You Coming up for a second & Saying Damn All I Taste is Latex & then you went back to it for another min before Sticking your cock in her & Cummings inside her. I Said yea Well I Didn't Know you Fucked her Raw so I Got down there again & I Was Really Turned on cause I Thought she Must of been Really turned on cause it was Really wet -& then I Thought She Had an orgasam maybe when you were fucking her because I didn't taste Latex & By that time My Mouth Was Being Filled With Goo. He said Shit man Sorry Man I guess you stopped then & didn't like it. Man I'm sorry Then I Told Him Man I Didn't Know &;No I Keep going & Man I'm Not Going to Lie Man I Loved It & Licked Her Clean & damn She Was Grabbing my Head & was Pulling me into that pussy & Damn I Lioved Man I Didnt Know. He Said So You Liked Eating my load out of your Girl? I said Hell yea It Was Weird & I was surprised at First when I seen the video after I did it but Yea I thought man It Doesnt Change the Fact it Tasted Great. He Said Wow Really? He said well Next time while I'm fucking her Maybe You Want to be Down there Licking her pussy or Maybe Sucking my balls While I'm Pounding her. If You want The Next Time I can Feed You Right Out of my cock if You Want & I Said I Never Did that & He said I Never Had Any guy do that to me But I guess if you want to I don't Care we either Way. I Said Really Well Yea I Would Try it. Just thinking about Your big black cock Coming out of Kelly's Pussy & Wrapping my Lips around it While You Cream in my mouth gaging me is Turning me on. Which Then he said man if you want My cock in your Mouth & gaging you & really want my load in your mouth Shit You can just Come pick me up & I can Drive around my block real slow Now While You suck me Off then I will go back home & we don't Even need to get Kelly involved right now Cause I know she is tired & sleeping. I said Tell you what Its Already almost 5am I said How About We do this tomorrow Night once it gets Dark. He Said Ok Plus I by then I Will Have a Huge Load to Feed to you too. I said Yea Oh boy Sounds Good Can't Wait. Then Wouldnt you know The Next Night I went Over there & His Brother Said He Got Arrested a few hours Earlier & was in jail over a drug charge. Then I seen him When he got bailed out But his Family was There & He Was Leaving to go on the Run so Then I never seen him after that & that was IN 2011 & I Still haven't Had Any Real cocks in my my Mouth Or My Ass But I did have Fun with this one super Hot 21year old who was over 8 mounths Pregnant girl that I Told She Could Do Anything to me cause I Loved this Girl she was so Hot & She Only would let me fuck her the 1st time when I Told her That. Then 6 days Later she called me & Asked Really You Will Let Me Do Anything I want to You. I Said Hell Yea she Said Ok come over & if you Are a man of your Word then I Will let you Lick me too Since she Knew That I Really Wanted to Eat her. So I got there Thinking she Might Puss on me & She Handcuffed me & Then Bent me Over & Used then I found out she was wearing a Strap on. After that Which she was surprised that I Could take it All & I even Seemed to really like it Then she Left & went into her Younger Sisters Room since she wasn't home cause She Was in 11th Grade at the time so She came out of her Room with a Huge 11 inch Thick black Dildo & Said Your not going to enjoy this one. Lol. Yea, I Took that Whole Dildo & yea I was shaking & Yea I Loved it. She was Shocked but Then I got to Eat her out & then Creamed on her pregnant Pussy. I Thought on the Way home Damn I Should Of Went down On Her After I Creamed in her cause That would of freaked her out too. Lol
PARAGRAPHS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful Classic39...that's how I started out. When I was a young man, if you had suggested that I would let other guys fuck my gf or eat other guy's cum out of her, I would have told you that you are crazy. It is a slippery slope (pun intended).

My first time was impromptu with my high school gf and my best friend when we were just 18. I was so turned on watching my gf suck my buddy's cock and watching him fuck her and cum in her. He left and I fucked her and I was immediately hooked on sloppy seconds pussy. It was incredible. She had sex with other guys after that and I could barely wait to be with her afterward.

She had been having sex with other guys regularly for about three years before I ever tasted her used pussy. I got really turned on one night watching an older married friend of mine fuck her that as soon as he left, I was between her legs eating her pussy. I knew I was eating my friend's cum but I was too turned on to care.

I liked it and have been doing it for years now. My wife Kate has sex with guys I don't even know but I still crave her pussy afterward.
Have to say I kind of get this.

Years ago I was "seeing" a married lady. I was 22 she was 40. She'd stop by my place every Thurs after work, 5:45 on the dot. We'd go 3 times every visit, she was gone by 7:30. We'd get it on, she'd lick my dick till k was hard again, I was 22, didn't take much. One night we do the deed she climbs up and sits on my face. I was 22 and came a large amount. My jizz was running out of her, down my face and neck, freaked me out but I started to lick her clit, she loved it, we flipped over, I continued to lick and she came so hard I thought something was wrong. That's when I learned women love to be licked after they fuck. She said her hubby had no idea about her and me but she dud tell me they had great sex on Thursday nights after she got home from "work".
Since then I have no problem licking a woman, including my wife after we have sex.
Wife and I are into mfm with this guy we know. Him or me have no problem licking her after.

I love fucking my wife right after another guy or guys have filled her up but I'm just not into eating it. I have watched other guys eat creampies out of her; she loves it, they seem to love it, and I enjoy watching her have fun. I'm always willing to help fill her up again so they can have another!
With my first wife I had her sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, and beyond when we setup swapping and gangbangs. I love a very wet sloppy pussy. I ate her a few times before I knew she was cheating on me and a couple of times tied down to the bed and forced to. My current wife gets so wet it's just like sloppy seconds and beyond. I love licking my cum from her beautiful well fucked pussy.

With my first wife I had her sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, and beyond when we setup swapping and gangbangs. I love a very wet sloppy pussy. I ate her a few times before I knew she was cheating on me and a couple of times tied down to the bed and forced to. My current wife gets so wet it's just like sloppy seconds and beyond. I love licking my cum from her beautiful well fucked pussy.
I tease my husband regularly that he has swallowed more of his cum than I ever have or will.