Question for Hubby's? Creampie

I love eating Lynn's cream pies and always have. When we first got together she was still married to her first husband but fucking around behind his back. We'd often meet up and she'd already been fucked by some guy and I'd eat his cum out of her before we had sex. It drove her wild and still does.
I got into with my first wife - we used to swing and at first I'd only enjoyed her sloppy seconds, sliding into her freshly fucked cum filled cunt felt amazing (and I still enjoy this with Lynn too) but one time the guy fucking Ruth (my first wife) had cum in her but his wife was riding me. Ruth came over and started kissing her and then just straddled my face and in the heat of the moment with my cock in the other woman's pussy I just started eating Ruth not even thinking what I was doing. As I licked her his cum was running into my mouth and I loved it and it sent me over the edge and I came in the other women. I've loved eating cream pie ever since.
I cannt wait for the end of covid restrictions so that Lynn can start fucking again and I can enjoy her creampies once more.

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
I’ve done it twice. Second time round was after she returned from a night in a hotel with her current boyfriend. It was exhilarating, her having me clean her up and knowing he’d been inside her all evening. He’d cum inside her a fair bit too!

I would love to lay beneath her whilst he takes her from behind so I could see how a real man pleasures her / fills her up. She has a fantasy of seeing me taste her from his cock, so I’d love to be able to do that for her too, but not sure if I’d bottle it if faced with that scenario.