Question for Hubby's? Creampie

I love licking her pussy clean , even better if there is multiple loads to lick out of her during the encounters. Never had it right from the source, but its so hot knowing her lover is exploding inside her pussy. After a clean up I love fucking her used stretched pussy and adding my load. Of course I sample that too, so hot knowing she has more than just my cum in her

I love licking her pussy clean , even better if there is multiple loads to lick out of her during the encounters. Never had it right from the source, but its so hot knowing her lover is exploding inside her pussy. After a clean up I love fucking her used stretched pussy and adding my load. Of course I sample that too, so hot knowing she has more than just my cum in her
I'm sure u enjoy that.. I had been enjoying cleaning her up since 3 years now and many times from direct resource also..

Reactions: Shakerlion
Nice. I haven’t tried direct from source but would if the wife request it. But I sure love cleaning up and fasting the wonderful taste of their cum from in her.

Nice. I haven’t tried direct from source but would if the wife request it. But I sure love cleaning up and fasting the wonderful taste of their cum from in her.
Yes, I always clean up the creampies. ALWAYS. it's my job and I love doing it. I love the taste. All three BBC studs that fucked her came in her pussy. She loves BBC. It's hot to watch. I cleaned each one from Her pussy right after they came, and I always do. One stud knows the drill and is into it. Always tells me to Clean up his mess..

Reactions: Kingvar26
Well sticking your dick in all that cum is also a great feeling. I never thought I would like eating creampie but it has now become my favorite thing to do.

Reactions: Kris.rk
Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
My first time my wife kisseed me at a night club just after she gave a stranger a bj out the back. Big suprise I had no clue what it was initially thinking it was some wierd shot. When I found out I was oddly horny. I ate my first cream pie that night. And have enjoyed them ever since. I also enjoy licking cum off tits. My first experience of cum straight from the source was when my wife held my head down on one of her bulls cocks he cum with a gush I started choking as it went down my throat. It ended up coming out my nose. But have enjoyed the feeling of cum sliding down my throat since. I still have to say my favorite is dripping from a freshly filled pussy..

My first time my wife kisseed me at a night club just after she gave a stranger a bj out the back. Big suprise I had no clue what it was initially thinking it was some wierd shot. When I found out I was oddly horny. I ate my first cream pie that night. And have enjoyed them ever since. I also enjoy licking cum off tits. My first experience of cum straight from the source was when my wife held my head down on one of her bulls cocks he cum with a gush I started choking as it went down my throat. It ended up coming out my nose. But have enjoyed the feeling of cum sliding down my throat since. I still have to say my favorite is dripping from a freshly filled pussy..
Wow. That is an interesting story. There are so many different ways to enjoy the taste of a bull’s cum. I’ve never taste it directly from her mouth or licked it off of her. Not sure why but it does sound hot. Taking directly from the source would be hot but that would have to be at her request.

Reactions: Paula75 and Rustyt
I too clean her cum filled pussy and I do enjoy it. I love being under her whilst she is being fucked from behind, her bull is pounding her and I suck his cock I also take his load on my face or in my mouth. My wife often gets me fucked and had been fucked by three guys as well, all covering my face after.

Reactions: robandkate

I enjoy licking the loads of multiple guys out of Kate too. I have watched as many as five different guys take turns fucking her and cumming in her, then I enjoyed licking her clean. It was awesome!

Reactions: naturalcucky
I love fucking my wife right after another guy or guys have filled her up but I'm just not into eating it. I have watched other guys eat creampies out of her; she loves it, they seem to love it, and I enjoy watching her have fun. I'm always willing to help fill her up again so they can have another!

I too started out just enjoying fucking that creamy used pussy...feeling my cock coated with the cum of other men, but one night I was so turned on that I dove face-first between her legs. What surprised me was her reaction. She went crazy! She loved it! She ground that pussy into my face and started cumming over and over. I liked her reaction so much that since then I have always licked her pussy clean after other guys fuck her.

I too started out just enjoying fucking that creamy used pussy...feeling my cock coated with the cum of other men, but one night I was so turned on that I dove face-first between her legs. What surprised me was her reaction. She went crazy! She loved it! She ground that pussy into my face and started cumming over and over. I liked her reaction so much that since then I have always licked her pussy clean after other guys fuck her.
Nice to read that. I to came along slowly. Started eating her out, then started licking cum any where on her the started taking it directly from the bull.