Question for Hubby's? Creampie

I also think it's my hubby's way of saying to my lovers that they are superior to him sexually and he submits to them by eating their cum.
Just my two cents.......
I think for me submitting to them was when the first time my wife got her bull’s cock in my mouth, i was on my knees, hands tied behind my back. Than I knew I am completely sub and I have to serve them. I will never forget the first load in my mouth...

I also think it's my hubby's way of saying to my lovers that they are superior to him sexually and he submits to them by eating their cum.
Just my two cents.......
I always thought it was wrong to admit to them that they were superior. I knew they would know but thought it as wrong to admit it to them. Then after I started eating their cum and sucking their dick it was undeniable that her lovers were superior.

I always thought it was wrong to admit to them that they were superior. I knew they would know but thought it as wrong to admit it to them. Then after I started eating their cum and sucking their dick it was undeniable that her lovers were superior.
Of course they are. They usually have bigger cocks, they last longer and they can fuck our wifes as we cannot. I remember I used to last a minute or so, my wife’s bull fucks her for half an hour, she cums at least three times.... i am good only for clean ups and to suck their massive cocks...

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
I liked it best after a really hot love session with our black friend, as soon as he pulled out , I’m laying by her side with my head down by the action, she rolls over and I cover her creamy pussy with my mouth and she thrusts and pushes and face fucks me with her fucked hairy pussy. But I love the feel of cum hitting the back of my throat in multiple squirts while sucking a nice dick too .

Sorry, guys to jump like that in your post , this post was and still wonderful , but with this guy we can write or post anything, cause he always comes and answer his own questions or post pics from internet claiming is his wife ....once again sorry for been rude your guys post ....

Last edited:
These forums are not for name calling, petty bickering and generally belligerent conversations and remarks. Do not hijack threads with your personal differences--that hold no interest for anyone else. I have deleted the entire episode that was reported.

ironic that this post came up....wife and I had a new guy over last night....yes he fucked her good with what I have to say was an impressively thick cock and yes he came inside her at her request. Almost as soon as he was finished she was sitting on my face!!. It had been a while since I got a nice cream pie but I have to say it was awesome!! cleaned him up after a bit as well so a good night all the way around.