Question for Hubby's? Creampie

My wife never wants me to fuck her when she's been with another man, so licking her out is the way we re-establish intimacy. I love that aspect of it, and the taste is pretty much her juices anyway. I have to admit the consistency is often unpleasant, especially if the cum is hours old or comes from multiple men.
Damn...my wife always wants sex with me after our friend does her. She's horney as fuck and I like it.

My gf enjoys coming home from a fuck date with her bull, leaking his cum from her pussy.
She likes to straddle my face and drip or squirt his whole load into my mouth.
Then lick her clean as she raves about his big curved cock. "It hits my G-spot every stroke and I cum like crazy" she taunts
oh yes yes yes

For me I love cum eating by any ways possible. At times even had golden showers.

But the best feeling i enjoyed is when I'm on a 69 with wife on top and her guy ramming hard then pulls his dick out and explodes on her pussy lips and my face.. that's one heck of a feeling...
That’s my fantasy. Just can’t find another guy willing to do it with us.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
That is a surprise. As a Bull it is something I really enjoy doing and the wives love it, especially if there are other couples watching. This is the best way for hubby to take a load.
Yes I find that surprising as well. I'm sure you could find someone if you tried.

Love to see that
I have been trying to get my wife to let me eat her after I cum inside her. She keeps saying no. Are you gay. I want to eat it so bad. I know she would love it
I cleaned up my wifes creampie (mine) for first time last night. never heard her moan like that before!
View attachment 1720715
View attachment 1720713
so how did you approach the idea to her. My wife thinks it is gross and disgusting. I told her she would love it. You will have the biggest organism. She said why do you want to do it so much. Are you gay. I said no. I just love eating your pussy and want you to have a huge organism. I need your help. Really bad. I want to eat her creampie so much

How did you get your wife to let you. Mine thinks it is gross.
One approach is to get her into a very high state of sexual arousal. You keep her there but avoid bringing her to orgasm - while instead you cum inside her before she's done.

This leaves an immediate dilemma - either she remains unsatisfied, no orgasm, gets herself off on her own to finish, or face-sits you. In my experience, this works with about half the women I'd experienced creampie reluctance with. It in a sense becomes her idea.

I have yet to eat my own cum let alone somoene elses cum out of my wifes pussy but I definitely would if she wanted me to. In fact I bought us lube that is a thick white color so it looks like she's already got a creampie inside her while I fuck her. Its super hot

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I have been trying to get my wife to let me eat her after I cum inside her. She keeps saying no. Are you gay. I want to eat it so bad. I know she would love it

so how did you approach the idea to her. My wife thinks it is gross and disgusting. I told her she would love it. You will have the biggest organism. She said why do you want to do it so much. Are you gay. I said no. I just love eating your pussy and want you to have a huge organism. I need your help. Really bad. I want to eat her creampie so much
I just fucked her real good one night and dove down there as soon as I pulled out. Tongue her clit first to get her primed.

A cream pie is sperm
The first time a girl swallowed my load then kissed me I almost puked.
First girl that wanted me to go down on her after we fucked I said no way. She wiped off and I did it. I about puked.
Once I realized girls absolutely loved it I got used to it.