Question for sissy cucks

Not sure if I'm a sissy per day , but ,,, I love wearing Her thong panties and those cheeky cut panties even when her boyfriend comes over I'm in them ,
He has seen me in them and whispered something to my wife, she nodded and walked over to me and slowly pulled them down like I was on display or something.

Now there are no men's underwear in our house at all,

Another thing for me ( and maybe them too ) is I'm fully shaved whole body especially my legs and armpits, and she likes when I use Vaseline on my legs .
Now I'm cool with that but I don't dress up , I told her I will never wear anything else, only panties, no dress , no bra , no makeup .
And I do keep my 5 o'clock shadow, she's fine with that, so as far as sissy goes that's all I do .
Well I think your kidding yourself on , it’s only a matter of time before you are fully dressing , and you are wanting to go to the next level - doing workouts for nicer fem legs that’s next level cd mate . As droopy1 has said once you get your first pair of heels on with those stocking your fem senses will skyrocket and you’ll be off and away - you’ll if not already be checking out the womens clothing and underwear etc etc . Embrace it all its a beautiful thing and feels fucking awesome - if your wife is into you going further which it sounds like she could be or probably wants you to be will be even better . Just my personal take being a full cd for 8 years and my personal girlie journey

Stockings ,, yes I wear her black thigh highs and since I shave my legs too , wow I wanna fuck myself lol.

I'm actually working out my legs with women's workouts that are shaping up rather nicely so far , more of a feminine look to my legs .
I'm not doing it for muscles
I'm doing legs workouts to smooth them out not put any muscles on them .

I do the panties and thigh highs , wear panties at the gym under tights that I stole from her but that's it as far as female dressing .
The panties are microfiber and one solid color that can be thought of as just tight male underwear if someone looked at me wearing them , they don't look feminine at all , but I know they are.
Do you mean plain microfibre panties like my peach ones I have on today

Attachments

• 4EF650E5-0109-4B88-9B2F-15CED885D9CC.jpeg
    4EF650E5-0109-4B88-9B2F-15CED885D9CC.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Firefighter195
Do you mean plain microfibre panties like my peach ones I have on today
I love wearing my wifes latex rubber panties. She has a rubber fetish and a vast collection of panties.She makes me wear them almost every day. Sometimes she has a creampie load in her panties when she comes home from a date. She will take them off and order me to put them on. Because they are rubber they dont absorb all his cum and they are loaded. I have to wear them to bed that night and all the next day sometimes. I love the feeling of slithering inside the slippery cum coated rubber. My wife loves to do the same thing when she goes clubbing with her man. I get to lick her all clean later on.

Reactions: nicebiguy and Duber
I was a sissy for a long time and my wife would allow me to wear panties and a full slip to bed. I eventually would be her sissy maid from time to time, often on Saturdays. As I got older and developed some ed problems, I wasn't able to perform as often or as good as she liked. She had some health issues. Long story short, I purged because I thought she didn't like it. Later on, she sat down one night and told me that I was to buy panties, bras, full slips, stockings and a dress and be her sissy maid again and that she was going to have a fuck buddy. She has the sex drive of a 20 year old. She loves to fuck. The night I became a cuckold, I was dressed as a girl and cleaning her condo for a few hours then took off my dress and went to bed when I got too sleepy. She came home later on and complimented my housekeeping work. I asked her about her night. She said it was great. She had me lift up my slip, slide my penis from under my panties, put some lube on her hand and started giving me a slow hand job. She then told me I was her sissy maid and, now, also her cuckold. That was maybe three years ago and they were fucking regularly for a good while. They broke it off when his wife wanted to get back together with him. She once visited an old high school friend at a local hotel for what was originally supposed to be a friendly visit. She told me later on that they did end up fucking. I think she only did it that once with him. Now she has a guy about 14 or 15 years younger than her that is fucking her regularly. The thing is, she usually meets up with him early in the morning at his office before others show up and he fucks her on his desk. Maybe I really don't have ed problems but what causes an erection is unusual in that nothing turns me on more than, and she knows this, the thought of her having me wear my lingerie and a dress and clean her condo while she's fucking, with both of us knowing exactly what the other one is doing. This thread is under the bisexual cuckold forum, but I'm a straight sissy who likes dominant women. I guess that is because when I was younger, in my teens, I had to hide it and I would be in lingerie just long enough to masturbate. Now, my wife tells me to wear a dress and I'm usually in it for a few hours and she will masturbate me.

I was a sissy for a long time and my wife would allow me to wear panties and a full slip to bed. I eventually would be her sissy maid from time to time, often on Saturdays. As I got older and developed some ed problems, I wasn't able to perform as often or as good as she liked. She had some health issues. Long story short, I purged because I thought she didn't like it. Later on, she sat down one night and told me that I was to buy panties, bras, full slips, stockings and a dress and be her sissy maid again and that she was going to have a fuck buddy. She has the sex drive of a 20 year old. She loves to fuck. The night I became a cuckold, I was dressed as a girl and cleaning her condo for a few hours then took off my dress and went to bed when I got too sleepy. She came home later on and complimented my housekeeping work. I asked her about her night. She said it was great. She had me lift up my slip, slide my penis from under my panties, put some lube on her hand and started giving me a slow hand job. She then told me I was her sissy maid and, now, also her cuckold. That was maybe three years ago and they were fucking regularly for a good while. They broke it off when his wife wanted to get back together with him. She once visited an old high school friend at a local hotel for what was originally supposed to be a friendly visit. She told me later on that they did end up fucking. I think she only did it that once with him. Now she has a guy about 14 or 15 years younger than her that is fucking her regularly. The thing is, she usually meets up with him early in the morning at his office before others show up and he fucks her on his desk. Maybe I really don't have ed problems but what causes an erection is unusual in that nothing turns me on more than, and she knows this, the thought of her having me wear my lingerie and a dress and clean her condo while she's fucking, with both of us knowing exactly what the other one is doing. This thread is under the bisexual cuckold forum, but I'm a straight sissy who likes dominant women. I guess that is because when I was younger, in my teens, I had to hide it and I would be in lingerie just long enough to masturbate. Now, my wife tells me to wear a dress and I'm usually in it for a few hours and she will masturbate me.
It is a really touching story. You are the best example of a sissy man who loves his wife and does not want to break up with his wife. Really, I respect your decision.

Reactions: leroymercer
Interested in what came first for you.

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
I would ask @Flib . He's your man....

That's a lot like my lifestyle. I too must dress like a woman. In her eyes I'm not a man. I'm too small and soft to penetrate her so she cuckolds me as she should. She feels that if I can't perform as a man then I should live as her sissy. She has full authority over me and I'm fully obedient to her. When she is with her lover it drives home the fact that I'm useless to her in bed so at the very least I should make myself useful doing the housework.

Thank you. I was surprised at her assertiveness with her not asking about it but telling me she was going to fuck. The dominant approach was a big turn on.
My wife is very dominant. She alyays tells and never asks. I ask. When she tells me to do something she expects it to be done. I'm only allowed to ask and when I do, I'm required to get on my knees and bow my head and request permission to speak.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Not sure if I'm a sissy per day , but ,,, I love wearing Her thong panties and those cheeky cut panties even when her boyfriend comes over I'm in them ,
He has seen me in them and whispered something to my wife, she nodded and walked over to me and slowly pulled them down like I was on display or something.

Now there are no men's underwear in our house at all,

Another thing for me ( and maybe them too ) is I'm fully shaved whole body especially my legs and armpits, and she likes when I use Vaseline on my legs .
Now I'm cool with that but I don't dress up , I told her I will never wear anything else, only panties, no dress , no bra , no makeup .
And I do keep my 5 o'clock shadow, she's fine with that, so as far as sissy goes that's all I do .
I'm a part time sissy,usually when I need cock.

Reactions: WaltHardman
My best friend was fucking my ass regularly from age 16... at least once a week.. I have never really considered myself a sissy... but perhaps.. I was in my forties when my wife and I chose to start enjoying mfm and sharing her... I very much enjoy watching her with another stud... fucking her the way she likes... and I will never say no to taking a hard cock up my ass...

nos gustaría mucho dar nuestra opinión sobre el tema pero decir desde el principio que pensamos que cada persona tiene el derecho a disfrutar del placer con su pareja de la forma que lo desee entonces nuestro caso es bastante diferente al tema principal pero queremos dar nuestra opinión desde la experiencia personal nuestra y que aunque seamos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos yo negro dotado y bisexual el tema de la sumisión no nos gusta pero si tenemos 11 años de relación y desde hace unos 6 años empezamos a hacer encuentros donde somos penetrados juntos por grupos de amigos y nos hemos vuelto muy aficionados a esto ya superamos la cantidad de 11 amigos durante horas seguidas y que además terminan sobre nuestras bocas quedando bañados en semen