Question for sissy cucks

naturalcucky

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 10, 2019
Interested in what came first for you.

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
I was cuckold for the first time and after cleaning my wife’s pussy many times then I became sissy. I am currently completely addicted to foreign sperm. :love:

assclean_ 7.jpgDSC05706 másolata.JPG

M&Cmarried13

Couple
From
TX, US
Dec 4, 2019
Houston, TX, USA

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
Pegging first. Then pegged as a sissy. Let’s face it. After using a strapon on your husband dressed as a girl, cuckolding him and getting fucked by a real man just comes naturally!

droopy1

Male
Apr 26, 2022

I was a sissy as a young boy. My next door neighbor, someday to be my dom wife, cuckolded me as soon as we started dating in high school. She loved to humiliate me and often made me wear her clothes and called me her "little fairy" and "sissy pants" etc. Now I'm caged and not allowed to have orgasms and must obey her and her lover and also lick up her creampies.😋👙👗

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Duber

Male
Apr 29, 2022

cuckold first sissy later