Question for sissy cucks

Interested in what came first for you.

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
I was cuckold for the first time and after cleaning my wife’s pussy many times then I became sissy. I am currently completely addicted to foreign sperm. :love:

assclean_ 7.jpgDSC05706 másolata.JPG

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
Pegging first. Then pegged as a sissy. Let’s face it. After using a strapon on your husband dressed as a girl, cuckolding him and getting fucked by a real man just comes naturally!

I was a sissy as a young boy. My next door neighbor, someday to be my dom wife, cuckolded me as soon as we started dating in high school. She loved to humiliate me and often made me wear her clothes and called me her "little fairy" and "sissy pants" etc. Now I'm caged and not allowed to have orgasms and must obey her and her lover and also lick up her creampies.😋👙👗

cuckold first sissy later

Reactions: WaltHardman
I was a full crossdresser before I met my then g/ f and around 3 months in told her about my hobby - don’t think she believed me until she came for dinner and I was fully made up / dressed . Still working on her cuckolding me but we both share my fem side and it’s just brilliant fun all round - a lot of work and effort and cash for clothes etc but soooo worth it , my wife says it’s in me lol so who am I to argue - 😀😀👠👙💄👗💅

I was bi as a teenager. Had sex with a guy, my buddy, before having sex with a girl. Been martied to my hi school sweet heart for 40 years now. I enjoy my cuck tendencies, but also her needs as a hot wife...
I do not consider myself to be a sissy, but I very much enjoy sex with men, sucking cocks and being fucked.
We are very sexual..