Question for the wives

Get girth and length, then she can take as much as she’s comfortable with. Vibrating is a lot more versatile than thrusting.
If you don’t mind forking out some serious money, consider an electro stimulation control box and toys that connect to it. If you get a dual channel box you get run two toys at the same time. Some toys, you can run two from a single channel box but only at a lower intensity. An electro stim dildo in her cunt, and an electro stim anal wand in her ass is one of the few things, other than fisting that will have Lynn squirting.
James

I am not really into dildos but I do have a few (for emergencies). Get a selection. Girth and length. Get different sizes. She may not want the same size in her ass that she puts in her pussy.

Message if you want to talk more, I’d love to know more about you and what your desires are, I have lots of experience, from being a quiet loving wife to becoming my husband love toy to share with other men!
Would love to chat with you and share stories

I am not really into dildos but I do have a few (for emergencies). Get a selection. Girth and length. Get different sizes. She may not want the same size in her ass that she puts in her pussy.
I'm no female but, there are a lot of options out there for you gals ..sorry for hi-jacking your post

Attachments

• IMG_8285.jpg
    IMG_8285.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8286.jpg
    IMG_8286.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7641.jpg
    IMG_7641.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu